Johnny Depp And Amber Heard

Mark E. Long

Mark E. Long

Audioholic General
Too bad Keith is too old for the role. Depp is a talented mimic. Thought he did a great job with Hunter Thompson a few years back.

Back to Keith. i remember Dennis Leary used to have a great line about him back in the early 90s. To set it up, back then, Keith had laughably done a few anti drug commercials. So Lear's line goes:

"and get this, Keith Richards says 'kids should not do drugs'......Ahhhh Keith, kids can't do drugs today because you did them all.....we'll have to wait for you to die and smoke your ashes..."
Not sure of his age now old yes indeed he is but hell the stones just finished up a world tour that’s pretty remarkable at there age man they got to all be bouncing on 80 but now .
Heck even at 80 with the proper amount of smokeage he could do a few days on a Caribbean beach for a quick appearance in another sequel lol !

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Depp was more than a mimic with Hunter S. He actually lived with him for a while and IIRC funded the very expensive funeral proceedings. A true fan. I would have loved for Hunter to have taken drumphy apart....

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Depp was more than a mimic with Hunter S. He actually lived with him for a while and IIRC funded the very expensive funeral proceedings. A true fan. I would have loved for Hunter to have taken drumphy apart....
Yep. They became pretty good friends from what I remember. Depp just dove into that character.

Where the Buffalo Roam with Bill Murry as Thompson was pretty good too.

SithZedi

SithZedi

Audioholic General
No doubt he would have taken Trump apart. I would have loved to see him cover his 2016 campaign. Of course, that would have depended on the MeToo movement not taking Hunter down. He was out of control non PC for sure!

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Ok, I'm sick today, and getting quite bored. So I'll chime in.

I barely know who Johnny Depp is – that Pirates of the Caribbean guy, Edgar Scissorhands, and a few other odd-ball movie roles. I never much cared for him, and I never looked up what other movies he was in on Netflix.
Edgar, AKA Edward.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Chris Rock: "Believe all women... except for Amber Heard", lol.

More and more is coming out. None of Johnny's exes have said anything but good about him. He has no history of violence or domestic abuse. Close friends of his his predicted this. I think Amber Heard is a heartless, selfish, narcissistic sociopath who made almost everything up to extort as much from Johnny in a divorce settlement as she could. Then she turned around and made her false allegations public anyway. Eff her, I no longer think they're equally responsible and Johnny deserves justice.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Proof Johnny beat Amber! This photo was taken the day after she claimed to received a savage beating from him while he was wearing big, blocky, heavy gold rings. She's wearing no makeup and you can clearly see he beat her so savagely she turned black and white!

Screenshot_20220517-143637_Brave_copy_723x541.jpg

I'm not tip toeing around about it anymore. She is clearly lying and making up A LOT of these allegations. She's completely flipping stories and saying he did to her what she was doing to him. She's been caught, multiple times now just flat out lying. Straight up, demonstrably lying through her teeth and constantly changing her testimony.

Johnny might not get awarded damages for defamation but by god he's still getting some justice and Amber is getting raked over the coals. Today's cross examination is just... stunning. They're burying her and catching her in a bunch of lies.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Heard a good one this morning.

One of my co-workers to another (grumpy) co-worker: "Who Amber-ed in your corn flakes this morning?".

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
So Heard's team hired a PI to dig up dirt on Johnny in preparation for this trial and had to let him go after he came back and said he couldn't find anyone who had anything bad to say about Johnny after traveling to multiple countries and interviewing over 100 people.

So much has come to light and there are very Amber-damning recordings that have been played of her openly admitting to hitting him and starting physical fights. The only sticking point here is, if he hit or verbally abused her even one time he loses his case. That may even include if she goaded and antagonized him, or even hit him first. Her accounts of events tho, are so over the top and unbelievable, and she has ZERO evidence!

She has all kinds of pictures of Johnny asleep or passed out in various odd places, and rooms in disarray supposedly following altercations where he savagely beat her in the face so many times she lost count yet not one single photo of her face or almost any other injuries. None. Seems like she did a great job of documenting easily staged things that hint at her story but failed to catch anything that actually lines up. She is a liar. Period.

This is serious and I don't blame Johnny for doing this. This woman is twisted and evil. I'm just stunned at the stuff that's come out. The facts are not on her side. At all.

Last edited:
Mark E. Long

Mark E. Long

Audioholic General
It’s crazy to think of all the free loaders she had livening off JD at his pent houses sucking all his money on drugs booze ect .

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
It’s crazy to think of all the free loaders she had livening off JD at his pent houses sucking all his money on drugs booze ect .
$160,000 a month in wine expenses alone that all but disappeared when she left.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Even with very expensive wine that is a huge volume consumed each month.
Have you seen the Pirates of the Caribbean movies? He plays the part so well because it's just him in his normal life. I guess. :rolleyes:

I wonder how much the actual total bottles comes out to? That's an insane amount of money.

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
Have you seen the Pirates of the Caribbean movies? He plays the part so well because it's just him in his normal life. I guess. :rolleyes:

I wonder how much the actual total bottles comes out to? That's an insane amount of money.
Objection! Hearsay. ;)

Mark E. Long

Mark E. Long

Audioholic General
They stated she and her live in friends really liked 500 dollar bottles of wine it was stated in testimony last week he has 680 million missing in the amount of time she was with him . Now the man owns a lot of property including a private island in the Caribbean that is not cheap but supposedly 680 mil was blown in her time with him and they were married less than two years .

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
She's been caught in so many lies I don't believe a damned word coming out of her mouth. Her own witnesses have given damning testimony against her. None of her friends even showed up in person and she's using mostly years old video testimony. Testimonies that contradict her own accounts.

I think Johnny had his issues, but of of those issues beating and sexually assaulting Amber Heard aren't part of them.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Oh, and listening to a professional lawyer repeat "Amber turd" 3 times within one minute is some comedy gold... lol.

That her witness on the stand, trying not to laugh...

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Some context. Amber testified, UNDER OATH, that she did everything in her power to keep her filing for a restraining order secret and was shocked that the media was there when she showed up at the courthouse. This video is of her letting it slip that she did indeed alert TMZ before she went down there.

Look at her reaction when she realized she let it slip! The video released to TMZ that Camille brings up was one taken by Amber and now TMZ owns the copyright to it. Amber is the only one who could claim a copyright on it. Unless she sold the rights to TMZ... It's just lie after lie after lie. Have you guys watched the video of her trying not to admit she lied about donating her settlement?

"I use 'pledged' and 'donated' synonymously". Really?? Then goes on to blame Johnny for why she didn't donate. She had the money for over a year before he sued her! It's pretty amazing how this woman can be confronted with indisputable evidence and continue to spin and lie about it in front of the world. There are clips on top of clips on top of clips like this of her clearly lying, yet there are still some articles and people out there insisting "Why it's time to believe Amber Heard". She's changed her story and lied on the stand right to our faces!

I have watched A LOT of this trial and have seen almost all of the EVIDENCE presented and there's no way any reasonable person can believe her. I just can't. She is a liar. Period.

Last edited:
Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Camille's whole cross examination of Amber is just brilliant and she really exposed Amber for what she is.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis