Johnny Depp And Amber Heard

Mark E. Long

Mark E. Long

Audioholic General
There’s talk of her being replaced buy the chick that played the mother of dragons in Game of thrones. I rewatched Aquaman again to watch Amber Heard again she’s even shitter in this the second time around . Ooh I’d say there both guilty to an extent but I think she’s guilty as an instigator in this marriage and the abuse that transpired into any domestic violence she’s on record of this from long before J D was ever in the picture . She’s already lost most of any credibility she had he on the other hand JD has it all to gain back if he wins even a portion of this case . I really enjoy the pirates of the Caribbean storyline there all well done even if the 6 is done JD will not do it I think and that’s a shame too he built the character from the ground up with many of his own personal traits installed in the captain Sparrow.
That all being said I’ll be severely disappointed if he wins and don’t look at her and her team and don’t say this in his best Captain Jack Sparrow voice lol .

Attachments

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
I'm not jumping on some "Johnny is innocent" bandwagon. He deserved what he got. The point is he got what he deserved and she lied about her part in it, obviously, gets to keep her job, becomes the face of the ACLU and the poster girl for victims of abuse when she's a perpetrator herself. It sets a dangerous precedent imo.

Mark E. Long

Mark E. Long

Audioholic General
There are reports that her role has been cut down to about ten minutes because of all this. 4 million people are telling Warner Brothers right now that they won't be going to see this movie if she's still in it. That's a lot of tickets...
Same with the 6 th pirates movie too it will sink with out the main Captain Jack in it and Disney knows all to well the money involved . He could write his own paycheck if he wins .

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
There are reports that her role has been cut down to about ten minutes because of all this. 4 million people are telling Warner Brothers right now that they won't be going to see this movie if she's still in it. That's a lot of tickets...
They will probably do a reshoot with another actress. They did that with Kevin Spacey a couple of years ago.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
JD will not do it I think and that’s a shame too he built the character from the ground up with many of his own personal traits installed in the captain Sparrow.
I agree that Pirates without Jack Sparrow isnt pirates. As to his inspiration for the character goes...

I recently rewatched that movie "Tombstone" with Kurt Russel and Val Kilmer and was immediately struck with how similar Jack Sparrow is to Val's Doc Holliday! They're almost identical! Watch this clip and you'll see it immediately.

Huh? HUH..? Do you see it? I'd be shocked of Depp didn't take inspiration from Val Kilmer for Jack Sparrow.

Mark E. Long

Mark E. Long

Audioholic General
I'm not jumping on some "Johnny is innocent" bandwagon. He deserved what he got. The point is he got what he deserved and she lied about her part in it, obviously, gets to keep her job, becomes the face of the ACLU and the poster girl for victims of abuse when she's a perpetrator herself. It sets a dangerous precedent imo.
Brother Iam not either he no doubt lived in excess of the lifestyle that they live in money, drugs and everything that brings . It brings out the ugly for sure .

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
I agree that Pirates without Jack Sparrow isnt pirates. As to his inspiration for the character goes...

I recently rewatched that movie "Tombstone" with Kurt Russel and Val Kilmer and was immediately struck with how similar Jack Sparrow is to Val's Doc Holliday! They're almost identical! Watch this clip and you'll see it immediately.

Huh? HUH..? Do you see it? I'd be shocked of Depp didn't take inspiration from Val Kilmer for Jack Sparrow.
It's been well known that his inspiration was his pal from The Rolling Stones Sir Keith Richards.

Mark E. Long

Mark E. Long

Audioholic General

I read a piece the other night where he said there were many persona’s in the Captain Jack yes absolutely Doc was an inspiration as was Keith Richards and a couple others . It was an interesting article .

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
It's been well known that his inspiration was his pal from The Rolling Stones Sir Keith Richards.
Who's inspiration? Val's for Doc Holliday? Or Johnny's for Sparrow? Either way I guess Keith is the inspiration for 2 famous characters! That I did not know, lol.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Who's inspiration? Val's for Doc Holliday? Or Johnny's for Sparrow? Either way I guess Keith is the inspiration for 2 famous characters! That I did not know, lol.
JDs inspiration was Richards. Dunno about Vals.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
There’s talk of her being replaced buy the chick that played the mother of dragons in Game of thrones. I rewatched Aquaman again to watch Amber Heard again she’s even shitter in this the second time around . Ooh I’d say there both guilty to an extent but I think she’s guilty as an instigator in this marriage and the abuse that transpired into any domestic violence she’s on record of this from long before J D was ever in the picture . She’s already lost most of any credibility she had he on the other hand JD has it all to gain back if he wins even a portion of this case . I really enjoy the pirates of the Caribbean storyline there all well done even if the 6 is done JD will not do it I think and that’s a shame too he built the character from the ground up with many of his own personal traits installed in the captain Sparrow.
That all being said I’ll be severely disappointed if he wins and don’t look at her and her team and don’t say this in his best Captain Jack Sparrow voice lol .
I'll have to rewatch it. I remember her role was small. I've seen her in other movies where she showed some good acting skills. She is truly a beauty and looks like those actresses from the 40s and 50s. I think both are not innocent like I've said before.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Okay. Yeah I didn't know that. If you think about it tho, that could go either way, lol. Keith's been around forever!
That's why Richards was cast in the later movies as his dad.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
That's why Richards was cast in the later movies as his dad.
I didn't know that!

I um, stopped watching them after 3 I think... I didn't even know Keith was in the later ones!

*PS, I might watch the other ones now just to see Keith!

Mark E. Long

Mark E. Long

Audioholic General
I'll have to rewatch it. I remember her role was small. I've seen her in other movies where she showed some good acting skills. She is truly a beauty and looks like those actresses from the 40s and 50s. I think both are not innocent like I've said before.
It was very small but her time was to be increased I read in the next I’d say that’s pretty much up in the air now .
She’s definitely a looker and does look of old time Hollywood for sure . I watched a movie the other day she was in and was pretty good in it but I’ve seen other parts she’s been in that we’re just so so too .
there’s a lot ridding on the outcome of this for both sides . I read last night they pushed back the release of Aquaman 2 from this fall to clear into next spring with speculation of haveing to reshoot her part altogether. We’ll see !

G

GTISteve

Enthusiast
Every time I see Amber Heard I have flashbacks to the Kill Bill series.

SithZedi

SithZedi

Audioholic General
The last two he’s in are actually pretty good .
Too bad Keith is too old for the role. Depp is a talented mimic. Thought he did a great job with Hunter Thompson a few years back.

Back to Keith. i remember Dennis Leary used to have a great line about him back in the early 90s. To set it up, back then, Keith had laughably done a few anti drug commercials. So Lear's line goes:

"and get this, Keith Richards says 'kids should not do drugs'......Ahhhh Keith, kids can't do drugs today because you did them all.....we'll have to wait for you to die and smoke your ashes..."

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis