Johnny Depp And Amber Heard

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Anyone been paying any attention to this? I'm hearing the coverage for this trial is receiving attention on the level of the OJ Simpson trial.

In a nutshell Amber accuses Depp of spousal abuse but it appears that it may have been the other way around. So far she's coming across as a manipulative, mean and nasty person and she's out to destroy his career. She took an anger dump in Johnny's bed. Like, literally pooped. Dropped a turd in his bed! It's pretty insane.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Wasn't that made public years ago when their divorce happened? I heard they were BOTH pretty nasty to each other. Bonfire of the Vanities lol.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Depp just recently fired up a defamation lawsuit and it is ongoing now. All kinds of dirt is starting to come out.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Having a hoot over it on YT. How Depp got it televised I'll never understand. He's making a comedy of the proceedings. I like how he'll try and answer but Heard's attorney will interrupt and pull the question lol. Honestly though I really don't know who is at fault for what. Haven't been following it close enough.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Having a hoot over it on YT. How Depp got it televised I'll never understand. He's making a comedy of the proceedings. I like how he'll try and answer but Heard's attorney will interrupt and pull the question lol. Honestly though I really don't know who is at fault for what. Haven't been following it close enough.
I wouldn't go as far as to say I think Johnny is completely innocent of any and all bad behavior, but not to the extent that it's being blown up by Amber, and I think she's just as guilty, if not more so than Johnny is.

I think she thought she was going to breeze right through this and destroy him without anyone questioning it. She seems very used to getting her way and this is starting to blow up in her face.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I wouldn't go as far as to say I think Johnny is completely innocent of any and all bad behavior, but not to the extent that it's being blown up by Amber, and I think she's just as guilty, if not more so than Johnny is.

I think she thought she was going to breeze right through this and destroy him without anyone questioning it. She seems very used to getting her way and this is starting to blow up in her face.
That's how it seemed. When they filed she tried to look like the victim, but he spoke out and said she was the abusive one. It wasn't mentioned, likely thanks to lawyers, but I would not be surprised if substance abuse is in there somewhere. Based on what is being said, that seems likely.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
That's how it seemed. When they filed she tried to look like the victim, but he spoke out and said she was the abusive one. It wasn't mentioned, likely thanks to lawyers, but I would not be surprised if substance abuse is in there somewhere. Based on what is being said, that seems likely.
The part that really burns my hiny is how she is a spokesperson and ACLU ambassador for domestic abuse and claims to have been victimized when she is actually a perpetrator herself.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Always been a fan of both actors. I've been watching on YT the replays. I'm sad for both parties. There was a funny section where this guy just wasn't happy that he had to testify. Even Johnny and his lawyers cracked up. I'm just fascinated with this case and dunno why.

MaxInValrico

MaxInValrico

Senior Audioholic
Anyone been paying any attention to this? I'm hearing the coverage for this trial is receiving attention on the level of the OJ Simpson trial.

In a nutshell Amber accuses Depp of spousal abuse but it appears that it may have been the other way around. So far she's coming across as a manipulative, mean and nasty person and she's out to destroy his career. She took an anger dump in Johnny's bed. Like, literally pooped. Dropped a turd in his bed! It's pretty insane.
Does anyone actually care? I sure as hell don't.

John Parks

John Parks

Audioholic Samurai
The wife has been following this one but it's caught me too. To me, this was the most interesting testimony so far. She's up to bat next week.

I was briefly married to a woman with BPD and it was a total and complete sh!t show. Hearing about some of the stuff AH did brought back some very bad memories...

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
I was briefly married to a woman with BPD and it was a total and complete sh!t show. Hearing about some of the stuff AH did brought back some very bad memories...
My first real serious girlfriend had BPD and was an alcoholic. I was no better. I drank a lot in my early twenties and I didn't realize just how bad of a dysfunctional train wreck that relationship was until I got out of it.

I think that's partly why this has grabbed my attention. I've been through a lot of what is coming out in this case. I sympathize, perhaps a bit too much, with Johnny. I know what he went through with her. My ex did the same crap. She'd be fine, nothing wrong at all, then out of nowhere something would piss her off and she'd start throwing crap and breaking things, screaming and yelling til the cops got called. Guess who got told to leave or go to jail when they showed up? Wasn't her... that actually happened to me, more than once.

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
My first real serious girlfriend had BPD and was an alcoholic. I was no better. I drank a lot in my early twenties and I didn't realize just how bad of a dysfunctional train wreck that relationship was until I got out of it.

I think that's partly why this has grabbed my attention. I've been through a lot of what is coming out in this case. I sympathize, perhaps a bit too much, with Johnny. I know what he went through with her. My ex did the same crap. She'd be fine, nothing wrong at all, then out of nowhere something would piss her off and she'd start throwing crap and breaking things, screaming and yelling til the cops got called. Guess who got told to leave or go to jail when they showed up? Wasn't her... that actually happened to me, more than once.
All four of my EX wife's had BPD. Never get involved with a woman who's problems are worse than yours.

M

Mojo Navigator

Junior Audioholic
It's pathetic that two celebrities publicly self-destruct on live TV. It takes two to "tango". Only the lawyers will profit from the spectacle. The public will move on to the celebrities du jour with alacrity.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Walkin', talkin' pair of freak shows, they are.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Have tried to tune in a coupla court days on YT snippets, but just can't get very interested. Amber does appear to be the problem more than Johnny, but....

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis