JBL 5 Series on sale again

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
FWIW, my speakers are dust free. ...Just not the shelf. :p
I don’t have a thing for ports... but my predilection for 3-ways is well known! :oops: o_Oo_O

;)
The speakers are clean but the shelf is dusty
Ur a good Audioholic! You represent us well and are making us proud!

:D

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Okay I'll play guys here's my center channel speakers
View attachment 34851

View attachment 34852

Now I don't have much tilt and I don't have any dust I'm not a perfect person either

I really have a thing for ports Ryan knows about this..... I'd really rather not talk about it right now.... I relapses recently and I feel ashamed and kind off dirty

Bad audioholic!!!! :D ;)
Oh man, I probably deserved that for the screen thing a couple years ago huh? Lol.

Hey, don’t worry about the ports dan. These are tough times. Gotta get through some how. No worries!

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Okay I'll play guys here's my center channel speakers
View attachment 34851

View attachment 34852

Now I don't have much tilt and I don't have any dust I'm not a perfect person either

I really have a thing for ports Ryan knows about this..... I'd really rather not talk about it right now.... I relapses recently and I feel ashamed and kind off dirty

Bad audioholic!!!! :D ;)
Is that a bedroom and another dedicated room? Whoa if yes.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Oh man, I probably deserved that for the screen thing a couple years ago huh? Lol.

Hey, don’t worry about the ports dan. These are tough times. Gotta get through some how. No worries!
Thank you for your support guys I don't feel so dirty anymore!!!!!

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Yes yes and yes. Only one way to do any room as an audioholic! Go big or go home :D
Heck yeah! Shu I need to put up my heights in my room setup. Gotta push myself feeling a bit down. Push push push.

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Ya I have the RSLs and supplies. Just have the kitchen floor project going on. I need to finish that up this weekend. The GF might stab me in my sleep if I put speakers ahead of Kitchen floors. LOL :)
Ya... I got stalled on my speaker upgrade project for similar reasons. :confused:

Why don't they understand? :rolleyes:

Kvn_Walker

Kvn_Walker

Audioholic Field Marshall
So I might use my "stimulus check" :)rolleyes:) to buy a pair next time they go on sale... it's going in the 'house down payment' fund otherwise.

Question though... compared to the Klipsch RP-280F (predecessor to the RP 8000F), are the JBL 590's more wide dispersion/constant directivity? I put the 280's up for sale because of the very narrow sweet spot.

R

rrj

Enthusiast
For those fortunate enough to pick up 580's, could you measure the tweeter height from the floor? I can't find that spec anywhere. I might pick up some refurbished ones since the sale is over and I'm trying to plan out my room. Thanks in advance!

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
For those fortunate enough to pick up 580's, could you measure the tweeter hight from the floor? I can't find that spec anywhere. I might pick up some refurbished ones since the sale is over and I'm trying to plan out my room. Thanks in advance!
I have the 580's I'll measure that for you tonight after I get home from work I'll try to give a reply around midnight or so

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis