Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
Agreed, technically and by the law, he's not a traitor but sitting there at a press conference during the run-up to the 2016 presidential election and encouraging the Russians to hack his opponents server is an all-time low, even by past US presidential election shenanigans and we've had some doozy's.
And then there is taking Putin's side because he was very Strong and powerful in his denial while throwing our own intelligence under the bus, then backing up to make sure he really got em.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Phase 2

Phase 2

Audioholic Chief
And here a copy of the Mueller report

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lol, it's all blacked out! Anyway gald I'm not a communist and I don't live in Russia. I watched a series on Russian leaders, after WW2, they massacre millions of their own people. As far as that Putting .lol dude he just as bad.

TheWarrior

TheWarrior

Audioholic Ninja
Not to defend him, but he's not a traitor unless they can convict him of material aid to an enemy state. Just saying "I believe Putin" means nothing, other than he believes Putin. If someone has video with audio of Trump discussing ways to mess with the election, economy, etc, THEN, we'll have something. What did Trump do to affect the election? How was he connected to these acts?
Given the push to prevent the report from being made public (despite it having been public, prior), and that even the summary from Barr states “while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.”, there is clearly more to this story. But I also feel that anyone who oozes that much blatant racism and bigotry is very much a traitor to everything that already makes this country great.

Your questions are some of the same ones I have, so we should both be pushing for that report to be made public!

Further, I am not sure how you can say "it means nothing" that our President publicly stated that he believes Putin, over our own intelligence. Perhaps a reminder of the definition:

trai·tor
/ˈtrādər/
noun
  1. a person who betrays a friend, country, principle, etc

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Given the push to prevent the report from being made public (despite it having been public, prior), and that even the summary from Barr states “while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.”, there is clearly more to this story. But I also feel that anyone who oozes that much blatant racism and bigotry is very much a traitor to everything that already makes this country great.

Your questions are some of the same ones I have, so we should both be pushing for that report to be made public!

Further, I am not sure how you can say "it means nothing" that our President publicly stated that he believes Putin, over our own intelligence. Perhaps a reminder of the definition:

trai·tor
/ˈtrādər/
noun
  1. a person who betrays a friend, country, principle, etc
I'm not saying it means nothing but we don't know what was said, so we can't know if it means anything, good or bad.

Your example isn't specific enough to meet the definition of 'traitor' as a crime.

highfigh

highfigh

Agreed, technically and by the law, he's not a traitor but sitting there at a press conference during the run-up to the 2016 presidential election and encouraging the Russians to hack his opponents server is an all-time low, even by past US presidential election shenanigans and we've had some doozy's.
It's basically a three-ring circus, complete with a clown car. Looks like the Dems will have the clown car next time.

M

markw

Audioholic Overlord
I could be wrong, but I'd think that anyone who provides Russia with 20% of our fissionable materials just might qualify as a traitor.

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
I could be wrong, but I'd think that anyone who provides Russia with 20% of our fissionable materials just might qualify as a traitor.
Except that's not what happened, sorry. Try again. Uranium 1 was approved by several agencies and none, not one bit of uranium left the country. Tinfoil hat conspiracies do not qualify as fact.

M

markw

Audioholic Overlord
Except that's not what happened, sorry. Try again. Uranium 1 was approved by several agencies and none, not one bit of uranium left the country. Tinfoil hat conspiracies do not qualify as fact.

Who owns that uranium? What do they intend to do with it?

Now, all you've shown is that there may be more than one traitor involved in this transaction. Wouldn't that be "collusion" in itself?

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai

Now, all you've shown is that there may be more than one traitor involved in this transaction. Wouldn't that be "collusion" in itself?
The uranium did leave the country, it's still here, it's still ours. It's just the company that handling it. Good Lord.

TheWarrior

TheWarrior

Audioholic Ninja

I'm not saying it means nothing but we don't know what was said, so we can't know if it means anything, good or bad.

Your example isn't specific enough to meet the definition of 'traitor' as a crime.

@Hetfield
Notice how they both keep twisting the facts?

kystorm

kystorm

Audioholic
Possibly violating the espionage act seems traitorous as well. However justifying your hate with false narratives seems more important than recognizing actual traitorous acts

highfigh

highfigh

It's what they are best at. They are in cult with a leader that couldn't tell the difference between a lie and the truth if his life depended on it.

You both can piss off.

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
You both can piss off.
Are British? Very British saying, I like it. You guys are so far off on uranium one it's actually funny. But you keep following the orange cult leader.

highfigh

highfigh

Notice how they both keep twisting the facts?
What was said? Do you know? No, you don't. You, like many others who act like little kids banging on a kettle with a ladle (that means you're just a noisemaker), think that accusation equals proof.

If you want to convict someone, you need proof and you don't have that. He and the others look like shyte, but Mueller didn't think there was enough to go further.

Do you remember how this all started?

highfigh

highfigh

Are British? Very British saying, I like it. You guys are so far off on uranium one it's actually funny. But you keep following the orange cult leader.

Not a Brit but I am a Python fan.

When did I comment about the Uranium?

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
What was said? Do you know? No, you don't. You, like many others who act like little kids banging on a kettle with a ladle (that means you're just a noisemaker), think that accusation equals proof.

If you want to convict someone, you need proof and you don't have that. He and the others look like shyte, but Mueller didn't think there was enough to go further.

Do you remember how this all started?
You don't know what is actually on that report. Eventually we will. He could not exonerate him, that doesn't mean the slob was squeaky clean. Oh and of course Mitch McConnell blocked a move to release the report. More protecting the orange blob slob.

highfigh

highfigh

You don't know what is actually on that report. Eventually we will. He could not exonerate him, that doesn't mean the slob was squeaky clean. Oh and of course Mitch McConnell blocked a move to release the report. More protecting the orange blob slob.

You're right- I don't, but you don't, either.

McConnell should go pound sand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis