Is Netflix Crumbling?

Teetertotter?

Teetertotter?

Full Audioholic
I am still hanging in there with Netflix and just announced more layoffs. What is there to worry about? If you don't like whatever changes they make, there are other alternatives. GEEZ...............It's all about choices and if you can afford it.

This past year and present, people are probably canceling Netflix due to cost. This is a luxury. I project more US layoffs, more shortages, higher costs, and you name it, for some time. Can the average person afford a new home or car.......these days? This is still the land of the wealthy, or people overly extended or to much debt. Welcome to the real world and feel sorry for the less fortunate. What will you have when you retire or be able to?

Last edited:
SithZedi

SithZedi

Audioholic General
I am still hanging in there with Netflix and just announced more layoffs. What is there to worry about? If you don't like whatever changes they make, there are other alternatives. GEEZ...............It's all about choices and if you can afford it.

This past year and present, people are probably canceling Netflix due to cost. This is a luxury. I project more US layoffs, more shortages, higher costs, and you name it, for some time. Can the average person afford a new home or car.......these days? This is still the land of the wealthy, or people overly extended or to much debt. Welcome to the real world and feel sorry for the less fortunate. What will you have when you retire or be able to?
Think you're spot on here. Think the content they choose to focus on, coupled with the content they no longer have, has a great deal to do with it too. But then you get to vote with your feet. A streaming service is a discretionary consumer item and, in times of economic troubles, the spending on such goes down. Same for discretionary consumer stocks.

M

MrBoat

Audioholic Samurai
Never watched it often. Once every 3-4 months at best and I really had to surf to find something I sort of wanted to watch. There were a ton of movies I had started and stopped. Mostly it was for my grandkids when they were here. Now that they are in another country, it's just me here now so I won't use it. Even with Prime I don't watch very often and Prime's free content (which is mostly bs too) is about the same caliber. Prime at least offers music and not-so-free shipping with their monthly charge.

Between all the remakes, series, zombie movies or shows, video/TV is just not for me. To be honest, I am about burnt on the whole of the entertainment industry. I can just easily find better things to do. I'd rather play a video game than watch a movie and would rather be outdoors than that.

At least with me, it should be easy for netflix to see why I quit for that price. I hardly used it.

Overslept

Overslept

Audiophyte
I wouldn't be that surprised, to be honest. The latest policies, rules, and requirements - whatever you want to call them - seem to please the users less and less. I think they are choosing quantity over quality, and I feel they are neglecting users' opinions and requirements. I got really upset and disappointed when they removed the show Friends and all the Harry Potter movies. And it wasn't only me, obviously. Did they care? Nope. I plan to search for the best iptv provider and give them a shot; maybe it will be a good change and a better alternative.

Last edited:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis