D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Biden is worse cognitively than Trump? Have you ever listened to Trump?
I'm talking about Biden's dementia. Trump is brain dead in other ways, but I wouldn't say he has dementia.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
No, but it's obvious something is going on.
Like getting major legislations through Congress with bi-partisan support? Or rising the debt-ceiling for two years where the biggest concession was that he negotiated about it after all? Really?

So, come 2024 will you vote for Trump or Biden, as for now this seems the most likely scenario?

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Like getting major legislations through Congress with bi-partisan support? Or rising the debt-ceiling for two years where the biggest concession was that he negotiated about it after all? Really?

So, come 2024 will you vote for Trump or Biden, as for now this seems the most likely scenario?
Neither

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
I'm talking about Biden's dementia. Trump is brain dead in other ways, but I wouldn't say he has dementia.
Trump was already brain-damaged, when he was born, or soon after. He could never be diagnosed with any form of age-related dementia because it would never be noticed.

R

rnatalli

Audioholic Ninja
I'm less concerned with a Biden vs Trump rematch and more concerned that the U.S. is heading quickly towards a version of aristocracy rule with the ultra-rich seeing all the advantages and little to no accountability. This has always been true at some level, but today things have gotten out of control.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Biden is an old man and should not be reelected. Trump is a liar, cheater, grifter, and you can fill in the rest. He should be in a federal prison for Jan 6. What soon to be ex-president calls a mob to the capital to stop the transfer of power? I have never seen anything like that in my life.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Christie giving it straight on donations to Trump and Jan 6th. Ron "Tough Guy" DeSantis all but disappears.:rolleyes: What a spineless lot. Regardless of Christie's merit as a candidate, he should still be commended for going after Trump. Voters will probably look the other way though cause "woke" is what matters. I probably can never vote Republican again after the Trump years. Then add in some of the cartoon characters from the RNP and, well, the humiliation.:confused:

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
No, fact is, he's about as electable as either one of us. So if your DeSantis, Haley or Scott you might as well let the fat man from Joisey run interference for you ! ;)
After thinking on it. Yes, the other candidates don't want to challenge Trump because of his base. No, Christie's weight is irrelevant to his message.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I saw a photo of Trump at a recent rally. His MAGA hat on the side said "45-47." Implying to me he still doesn't believe he lost the election. Call it pigheaded, but I'm sure his narcissism doesn't allow him to.

Another thing is how can Trump make fun of Christie's weight when he isn't exactly sporting abs of steel LOL.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I saw a photo of Trump at a recent rally. His MAGA hat on the side said "45-47." Implying to me he still doesn't believe he lost the election. Call it pigheaded, but I'm sure his narcissism doesn't allow him to.
I think Christie hit it on the head (again). Trump having classified documents is because he still thinks he's the president.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
I think Christie hit it on the head (again). Trump having classified documents is because he still thinks he's the president.
Yes and no.
On the tape he does state he cannot declassify any as he no longer a president.
In public, well, anything goes for him. :D

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Pence's reaction to if Trump should be indicted was classic. I liked his body language. Oh no, we can't iindict a past president! :)

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Pence's reaction to if Trump should be indicted was classic. I liked his body language. Oh no, we can't iindict a past president! :)
Well then, presidents are above the law, right?
Can't have it both ways. :D

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Also that was where Trump said, They should have hanged him. Referring to the rioters when Pence passed the presidency to Biden. LOL :)

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
Sorry, but I have to pick a nit with the wording in the WaPo article. The initial trial schedule appears to be perfectly normal (albeit unrealistic). It doesn't really matter what the judge wants or doesn't want. The Speedy Trial Act and the 6th Amendment require a speedy trial.

This is more accurate:

>>>But the August trial date at least suggests that Cannon, at this early stage in the matter, is sticking to normal procedures. . . . Under the Speedy Trial Act of 1974, trials have to begin within 70 days from the date of indictment or arraignment, though that’s subject to exceptions.<<<

Everything the court has done so far in this case appears to be perfectly normal.
Let the delaying games begin.

It will be interesting to see how the judge responds to this.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis