D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I am being indicted for you. A recent quote by Trump during a speech.:)

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
The GOP is now running against the rule of law and the constitution. Luttig is one of the few conservatives who is willing to call it like it is.
Agree, and this is not the first time he has done so as I recall, but this time he was much stronger in his condemnation of the current GOP.

I hope that GOP comes to their senses soon, though I doubt that very much, and as long as that remains they're are a danger to US democracy.

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
Agree, and this is not the first time he has done so as I recall, but this time he was much stronger in his condemnation of the current GOP.

I hope that GOP comes to their senses soon, though I doubt that very much, and as long as that remains they're are a danger to US democracy.
“We are far and away the most countermajoritarian democracy in the world,” said Steven Levitsky, a professor of government at Harvard University

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Trumpster is not charged being a spy but the Espionage Act still applies.
Per FActCheck.org these are not spies either, yet they are in prison.

• Robert Birchum, an Air Force lieutenant colonel, who pleaded guilty in February to one count of unlawful retention of national defense information, and was sentenced on June 1 to three years in prison.
  • Kendra Kingsbury, an FBI intelligence analyst, who pleaded guilty in October to two counts of willful retention of national defense information, and was sentenced on June 21 to 46 months in prison.
  • Jeremy Brown, a retired U.S. Army Special Forces weapons sergeant, who was found guilty in December of retaining classified documents and other crimes, and was sentenced on April 7 to over seven years in prison.
  • Ahmedelhadi Yassin Serageldin, a former Raytheon systems engineer, who pleaded guilty in December 2019 to “having unauthorized possession of, access to, and control over numerous classified documents, writings, and notes relating to the national defense, and then willfully retaining the same and failing to deliver them to the United States.” He was sentenced in July 2020 to 18 months in prison.
  • Harold Thomas Martin III, a former government contractor, who pleaded guilty in March 2019 to willful retention of national defense information, and was sentenced four months later to nine years in prison.
  • Weldon Marshall, a former defense contractor, who pleaded guilty in March 2018 to one count of unlawfully retaining national defense information, and was sentenced three months later to 41 months in prison.
  • Nghia Hoang Pho, a former National Security Agency employee, who pleaded guilty in December 2017 to one count of willful retention of national defense information, and was sentenced in September 2018 to 66 months in prison.
None of the seven were alleged to have sold or shared classified information with a U.S. adversary, or otherwise to have engaged in espionage or spying.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Is Giuliani, the former Trump lawyer, turning on Trump?

Special Counsel Jack Smith is also looking into Trumps attempt to overturn the 2020 election, and here we now have Rudolph W. Giuliani in a voluntary interview with federal prosecutors and a "proffer agreement".

My emphasis below in the quote.

>>>Rudolph W. Giuliani, who served as former President Donald J. Trump’s personal lawyer, was interviewed last week by federal prosecutors investigating Mr. Trump’s efforts to overturn the 2020 election, people familiar with the matter said.

The voluntary interview, which took place under what is known as a proffer agreement, was a significant development in the election interference investigation led by Jack Smith, the special counsel, and the latest indication that Mr. Smith and his team are actively seeking witnesses who might cooperate in the case.

The session with Mr. Giuliani, the people familiar with it said, touched on some of the most important aspects of the special counsel’s inquiry into the ways that Mr. Trump sought to maintain his grip on power after losing the election to Joseph R. Biden Jr.

“The appearance was entirely voluntary and conducted in a professional manner,” said Ted Goodman, a political
adviser to Mr. Giuliani.

A proffer agreement is an understanding between prosecutors and people who are subjects of criminal investigations that can precede a formal cooperation deal. The subjects agree to provide useful information to the government, sometimes to tell their side of events, to stave off potential charges or to avoid testifying under subpoena before a grand jury. In exchange, prosecutors agree not to use those statements against them in future criminal proceedings unless it is determined they were lying. ...<<<

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Well at least there's Chris Christie. For the moment anyway. :)
Seriously. He's the only candidate currently who is speaking out against Trump. Early & often. We lost or underperformed in '18, 20, and 22 with Trump. I'd be repeating that line often.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Seriously. He's the only candidate currently who is speaking out against Trump. Early & often. We lost or underperformed in '18, 20, and 22 with Trump. I'd be repeating that line often.
Us conservatives arent getting rid of Trump until he loses 2024. Which he will if he runs against any lineup other then Biden and Harris.

If Biden is running its anybodys game really because he is so old and really doesnt have a very good approval rating. Also he will be so old I do not want him possibly passing away and we are left with Harris running the country

I like RFK JR and I hope he really is given a chance. What the heck is up with this buzz about Biden not debating anybody. What kindoff b.s. is that? Its one of the most powerful positions in the world. We have fresh candidates I want to hear how his policy measures up against theres.

For the record same goes if Trump skips his as well. If RFK Jr pulls it off and gets nominated I would vote for him in a heartbeat over Trump

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Us conservatives arent getting rid of Trump until he loses 2024. Which he will if he runs against any lineup other then Biden and Harris.

If Biden is running its anybodys game really because he is so old and really doesnt have a very good approval rating. Also he will be so old I do not want him possibly passing away and we are left with Harris running the country

I like RFK JR and I hope he really is given a chance. What the heck is up with this buzz about Biden not debating anybody. What kindoff b.s. is that? Its one of the most powerful positions in the world. We have fresh candidates I want to hear how his policy measures up against theres.

For the record same goes if Trump skips his as well. If RFK Jr pulls it off and gets nominated I would vote for him in a heartbeat over Trump
Joe is sleeping, and Kamala doesn't appear to know anything. DeSantis isn't likable, which leaves little left in the field to conpete with. Biden probably won't debate due to his mental state, and vs Trump the Dems might still hold on to Senate.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
No, fact is, he's about as electable as either one of us. So if your DeSantis, Haley or Scott you might as well let the fat man from Joisey run interference for you ! ;)
They ain't going after Trump with or without Christie.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Joe is sleeping, and Kamala doesn't appear to know anything. DeSantis isn't likable, which leaves little left in the field to conpete with. Biden probably won't debate due to his mental state, and vs Trump the Dems might still hold on to Senate.
Just in what way is Joe sleeping?

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis