Incongruous media coverage of Rittenhouse vs actual testimony

Status
Not open for further replies.
GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
It is very sad, and quite disgusting. While I may believe that Rittenhouse isn't guilty of murder, he is guilty of killing other Americans. That is sad, no matter how you look at it and it disrespects the lives which were lost to paint the killer as any type of hero.
I suppose "funny" was not the appropriate word - "bizarre" would have been better. To me, it doesn't appear that anyone is going to come out of this trial looking good.

BMXTRIX

BMXTRIX

Audioholic Warlord
I suppose "funny" was not the appropriate word - "bizarre" would have been better. To me, it doesn't appear that anyone is going to come out of this trial looking good.
I know you didn't mean any disrespect. I was referring specifically to anyone who speaks like human life has no value or puts killers on a pedestal in this manner.

There are few times when taking the life of another human being actually makes someone a hero, and the Rittenhouse case certainly isn't one of those times.

It is both bizarre and sad for any politician to do such a thing. He's just playing politics, and I'm sure his core loves him for it. Pretty gross.

H

Huey645

Audioholic
This just in: Kyle Rittenhouse has been asked to defend the courthouse as the verdict is read!

Seriously though, he should have never been there in the first place, but I think he did act in self defense and jury will probably see it that way as well. Either way, Kenosha is probably gonna burn. BTW, didn't Kyle's problems start when he tried putting out a fire in a vehicle that somebody started, and people got mad at him for doing so? I thought I read that somewhere.

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
This just in: Kyle Rittenhouse has been asked to defend the courthouse as the verdict is read!

Seriously though, he should have never been there in the first place, but I think he did act in self defense and jury will probably see it that way as well. Either way, Kenosha is probably gonna burn. BTW, didn't Kyle's problems start when he tried putting out a fire in a vehicle that somebody started, and people got mad at him for doing so? I thought I read that somewhere.
Yeah, it's a sad thing for sure all around.If someone attack me like they attacked him I'm going to defend myself at all costs. Those Mobs gonna get what they get. All of them shouldn't have been there. People lost their life's over some really dumb sh$t man.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
I know you didn't mean any disrespect. I was referring specifically to anyone who speaks like human life has no value or puts killers on a pedestal in this manner.

There are few times when taking the life of another human being actually makes someone a hero, and the Rittenhouse case certainly isn't one of those times.

It is both bizarre and sad for any politician to do such a thing. He's just playing politics, and I'm sure his core loves him for it. Pretty gross.
If I'm attacked like he was I'm going to defend myself with everything I have but your absolutely right. That don't make me a hero. At work in psychiatric nursing there are times we have no choice but to go hands on. But I've never felt good about putting my hands on another human being. No matter how justified. Some things you shouldn't feel good about no matter how in the right you may be. And your so right the politicizing of this is very sad very wrong.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Yeah, it's a sad thing for sure all around.If someone attack me like they attacked him I'm going to defend myself at all costs. Those Mobs gonna get what they get. All of them shouldn't have been there. People lost their life's over some really dumb sh$t man.
Man that hit home what you just said people lost there lives over some really dumb sh$t agree with you

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan

What hits my heart is when you said Kenosha is going to probably burn either way. That sucks because your probably right. All the innocent regular citizens there and business owners sure as hell don't deserve to suffer for this they didn't ask for this any of this

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
I'm curious what you guys think I'm thinking the jury might be deadlocked and were going to have a mistrial

I'm also thinking whatever the outcome the prosecution has made so many errors it's going to be retried anyways

Also the incident with that news outlet didn't really help either

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai

Umm, let's see a kid walking around with a locked and load weapon that shouldn't have been there in the first place. Plus within a very volatile area, where a Mob was running wild. I can't condone either actions. But if My business or person was being attacked by a mob and law enforcement wasn't doing anything about it. I'd defend myself and my business at all costs. Yeah I'd put five bullets in anybody's chest that tried to do harm to me or anybody else that I love.

I watched the videos where he was getting attack, the dude that snuck up behind him drop kicking him, he would've been the first one out, I'd put a bullet in his chest. There where several attacking that dude, so was it self defense? I'd say so, I'd be in fear of my life with a bunch of vigilantes coming at me like that. Better to be judge by 12 of your peers than to be carried by six of your friends.

Last edited:
D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
As it should have been.
Agreed hope Kenosha is going to be okay I'm more interested in the Arbery case to be honest with you.

There was just such a high chance of this case not being guilty but those dudes murdered Arbery in my opinion and there better be a conviction

I've always felt the media was so focused on this case when they should have been more focused on that one.

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Agreed hope Kenosha is going to be okay I'm more interested in the Arbery case to be honest with you.

There was just such a high chance of this case not being guilty but those dudes murdered Arbery in my opinion and there better be a conviction

I've always felt the media was so focused on this case when they should have been more focused on that one.
Yeah, now that's not self-defense with Arbery case . Yeah they chase that poor man down shot him dead for no reason. Whether he was doing what they said he was doing, believing that he may have come from breaking into somebody's home is irrelevant. They should have just called it in. That was in my opinion a vigilante attack on an innocent person.

H

Huey645

Audioholic

The Arbery case and this one are for sure very different, and I hope the Arbery case ends with all convicted of homicide. Whether the black man was doing wrong or not, he surely didn't deserve to pay with his life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis