Incongruous media coverage of Rittenhouse vs actual testimony

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Because the police were outnumbered. They waited and used video and first person to nab them later. They are not going after ALL of them but the ones directly responsible for arson etc.
The bottom line is if the government or local law enforcement can't control the situation then citizens might as well do it. I mean what am I PAYING MY TAXES for? So I can hide away while people destroy my town my business my livelihood because our government can't do its job? I don't think so man

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
That doesn't hold water for obvious reasons. If you're a minor and being chased and you are cornered in an alley and you fall down and see a gun, pick it up, and defend yourself with it...

You never, regardless of age, lose any right of self preservation.
But he didn't happen upon a gun while being chased down an alley- he went there WITH the rifle, with some warped intent based on his undeveloped 17 year old mind, apparently with some sense of self-importance, possibly due to some involvement on a supremicist forum. The point is, he was carrying the gun illegally because he wasn't at least 18 and according to the article, in case you didn't read it, he & his friend planned to do the transfer of ownership legally after Rittenhouse turned 18.

Again, he had no business taking a gun to Kenosha.

highfigh

highfigh

The lesson was rioters already were. They're were plenty armed that night. On both sides.

The lesson is what reason did the town and those small business owners do to deserve having they're community and businesses they're very livelihood destroyed?

The lesson is why did the governor and the local authorities allow them to riot which is not only breaking the law but doing enormous damage to a community?

What are people supposed to do just stand by and watch a bunch of criminals many of whom traveled across state lines burn they're town and livelihoods to the ground? The rioters out past the curfew were just there to watch the world burn

The lesson is If these rioters had any balls they'd be taking on the police. I mean that's who they have a problem with right? is the police and local government. That's whose sponsoring state endorsed racism if you look at the statistics. Why not burn the police station down? Don't want that kind off smoke? So you target innocent civilian targets in the community? Pathetic and cowardly

The governments first responsibility is law and order public safety for ALL citizens They could have allowed the protests they are our constitutional right after all and then shut down the rioting hard with the police and national guard as rioting is not a constitutional right

But no they stand down and allow it to happen for politically motivated reasons and left innocent civilians to fend for themselves

It's common sense really. If you bail out rioters don't prosecute them and don't enforce public safety then eventually average citizens will get fed up and take the law into there own hands.

I'm praying that justice is carried out in the Arbery case. That's a 12 person jury with 11 whites and 1 black. The public opinion and I agree is those 3 hunted him down in cold blood. I don't even want to think about what could happen if those 3 walk. Talk about rioting? That will make what happened in Kenosha look like a picnic. Especially if the government won't enforce law and order. It will be a total cluster.
You may have seen me refer to the WI Governor as 'the dog catcher'- he was the education secretary before that and he really catered to the teacher's union. He's utterly unqualified to be in that position. He sent the National Guard in advance of the verdict, this time.

At least he learned from his previous mistake.

highfigh

highfigh

I’m proud of him for going out to protect the community!! Maybe if the majority would go out and take care of this nationwide big city problem we wouldn’t have all of these businesses being burned to the ground and looted. These people think they can do what they want but this bullshit was met with resistance in my town and no businesses were damaged.
He's from Antioch- not even a WI resident. He should have stayed the f&ck home. He wasn't needed, qualified or asked to protect anything or anyone. He went with a gun he paid for but doesn't legally own, and was carrying it illegally because he was only 17 since he wasn't hunting. What parts of that sound reasonable?

highfigh

highfigh

That lasted for about 3 days 3 days. A request was made to send in 2000 troops they only sent 250. They were going to wait to use video and 1rst person to nab them later? Are you kidding me? You know how many rioters were nabbed for stuff last year and were let right back out on the street to do it again? Due to prosecutors who refused to prosecute? Your out past curfew you get put down hard. Ypu go after ALL of them. And charge them for breaking the law. And make it stick

That local government pandered to politics and let that situation get out of control. The riots didn't stop until when? 2 people got killed and a third got shot? Wow I wonder why that happened? Rioters got some real consequences and actually stopped rioting who have thought that could happen?
Where have you been? Don't you know that putting people in jail makes them sad? This is Wisconsin- the major metro areas are more than liberal but the rest of the state isn't and it's costing us plenty.

highfigh

highfigh

Where do I sign up for that? :rolleyes:

I bet Kyle knew that shooting a few of them would likely slow their roll.
Looking for some exercise? I need to drill some additional holes in a 12" thick concrete wall in a basement, with my rotary hammer. If you want, I can find some reasons to drill the holes higher than 6 feet, like the ones I made a few days ago.

Good times! Good times.

highfigh

highfigh

This is the kind of shyte going on where I live. The 5th video happened last night, blocks from my house. Others have happened very close to here and in one, my van can be seen on the left side of the road. The Milwaukee PD has lost 500 officers in the last couple of years and everyone is having a field day because they know the department doesn't have the resources to catch everyone, so they spill over into the suburbs, like where I live. I'm two blocks from the border and tonight, I have already heard gunfire at least four times.

Those morons had better come to there senses, pretty damned soon. Our patience is running thin and if the vigilante types get a bug up their ass, it's gonna be ugly. I don't want that- I can't afford for my house's value to take a shyte.

L

Lakeshow2413

Junior Audioholic
He's from Antioch- not even a WI resident. He should have stayed the f&ck home. He wasn't needed, qualified or asked to protect anything or anyone. He went with a gun he paid for but doesn't legally own, and was carrying it illegally because he was only 17 since he wasn't hunting. What parts of that sound reasonable?
You’re probably one of those that wants to take guns away from normal people but let the bras run wild and do whatever they want. Btw to all of the social justice warriors out there the guys he used self-defense against were white.

highfigh

highfigh

You’re probably one of those that wants to take guns away from normal people but let the bras run wild and do whatever they want. Btw to all of the social justice warriors out there the guys he used self-defense against were white.
Who told you????????????

Not even close. Maybe you should stick to just reading the words, rather than trying to look for hidden meaning.

We have enough lead flying around here- the last thing we need is more people killed because some nimrod was spraying and not giving a rat's ass about what they hit.

jinjuku

jinjuku

But he didn't happen upon a gun while being chased down an alley- he went there WITH the rifle
And it does not matter. It is immaterial to his affirmative self defense claims. If it was material then it would have negated that.

jinjuku

jinjuku

He's from Antioch- not even a WI resident.
He worked in Kenosha. His father, Grandmother, etc live in Kenosha.

He should have stayed the f&ck home. He wasn't needed, qualified or asked to protect anything or anyone.
Yes. So should have Rosenbaum, Huber, Grosskreutz, Zaminsky. You can't put a bunch of turkeys in an oven, turn on the heat and only expect one to cook.

He went with a gun he paid for but doesn't legally own, and was carrying it illegally because he was only 17 since he wasn't hunting. What parts of that sound reasonable?
Well, that part. and I 100% agree. IMO Zaminsky is the one whom tipped the first domino. Everything after that was a chain reaction and easy to judge in hindsight.

jinjuku

jinjuku

This is the kind of shyte going on where I live. The 5th video happened last night, blocks from my house. Others have happened very close to here and in one, my van can be seen on the left side of the road. The Milwaukee PD has lost 500 officers in the last couple of years and everyone is having a field day because they know the department doesn't have the resources to catch everyone, so they spill over into the suburbs, like where I live. I'm two blocks from the border and tonight, I have already heard gunfire at least four times.
1st off sorry.

Some of this is from 'Defund the Police' initiatives and it hasn't been working out too well. It also disproportionately affects minority and lower socio-economic groups.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
1st off sorry.

Some of this is from 'Defund the Police' initiatives and it hasn't been working out too well. It also disproportionately affects minority and lower socio-economic groups.
The thing that gets too me is all this rhetoric against whites is going to encourage the very thing people claim they don't want. Tribalism by race. Making people angrier. The last I checked whites make up 58% of the population. I'm not sure how it's a good idea to alienate and piss off that much of the population?

Last edited:
D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
No he supports gun rights but probably not assault rifles on the streets.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
And it does not matter. It is immaterial to his affirmative self defense claims. If it was material then it would have negated that.
Self-defense yes, but he should've received a misdemeanor for carrying an assault rifle.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Self-defense yes, but he should've received a misdemeanor for carrying an assault rifle.
For those squirming at the thought, misdemeanor as in say 3k fine and/or community service. Do it again and you might end up getting time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis