Illegal Immigration? Watch this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
highfihoney

highfihoney

Audioholic Samurai
oh yeah! it's been a long time since the steam vent's been like this ... :) aaaah just like the old times ...

now to award some chicklets to the thread starter ... :)

carry on.

Politics,ya gotta love it;):D

Yamahaluver

Yamahaluver

Audioholic General
If you don't see the strategic significance of Hiroshima or Nagasaki from both sides of the war than you really shouldn't pollute this discussion with your ignorant hatred.

But, if you really feel that strongly about how evil this country is, you're more than free to reside any where else you feel is morally superior. But that would take some sacrifice on your part, wouldn't it?
Killing people with nukes when it was totally un-necessary according to many new reports and fudging up that act with words like strategic significance shows your extreme prejudice, hatred and your evil inside, and its you who is not only polluting but also intimidating others here at this thread, instead of providing a counterpoint, you threaten, harass and spread your venom all over. Maybe there is not much you can see through your hood I guess, telling me to leave the country won't work, I am free to leave and come whenever I please, stop threatening and attacking others personally, if you can't get it up or get laid, least don't take your pent up hormones on others.:mad::mad::mad::mad:

If ignorance is a bliss, you define it with your vitriolic. So whats your next strategic significant attack venue may I ask? I am sure there are lots of evil axises left to nuke, kill, maim, bomb etc. After all, its all a Nintendo or PSP game to you all murderers.

M

markw

Audioholic Overlord
Jeez, guy, stop strutting your ignorance. will ya?

Killing people with nukes when it was totally un-necessary according to many new reports and fudging up that act with words like strategic significance shows your extreme prejudice, hatred and your evil inside, and its you who is not only polluting but also intimidating others here at this thread, instead of providing a counterpoint, you threaten, harass and spread your venom all over. Maybe there is not much you can see through your hood I guess, telling me to leave the country won't work, I am free to leave and come whenever I please, stop threatening and attacking others personally, if you can't get it up or get laid, least don't take your pent up hormones on others.:mad::mad::mad::mad:

If ignorance is a bliss, you define it with your vitriolic. So whats your next strategic significant attack venue may I ask? I am sure there are lots of evil axises left to nuke, kill, maim, bomb etc. After all, its all a Nintendo or PSP game to you all murderers.
What's this "new" reports? Did they existed at the time or are you speaking from reports generated years later in hind sight which, considering what part of your body your talking from, is most likely the case.

And, how am I "intimidating" anyone? It's just words and ideas and if you find them too intimidating to refute with facts instead of insults and rhetoric, then you've got other issues that go deeper than this forum can deal with. Face it, you've got major issues with this country and, if you had any balls at all, you would walk the walk, pack up, and leave but no, you just use the freedom it affords you to biitch bout it.

It's a known fact (look it up if you want) that fewer lives were lost dropping those two bombs than would have been lost had a full-scale invasion taken place, which WAS in the planning stage. Had that happened many more lives (both civilian and military), would have been lost. Remember, the way to win a war is tho make the other guy die for his country. Better them than us, but I guess you were one of them, right?

Personally, I'm glad they went the way they did. My Pop was in the Phillipines getting ready for that invasion.

Besides, it's not like we pulled a sneak attack like they did with Pearl Harbor. We gave them ample warning to surrender "or else". They chose to ignore it and they learned that "or else" could be quite destructive when we targeted one of their main manufacturing centers. We then said, again, surrender "or else". Guess what? They still didn't surrender. Boom goes number two on another large industrial center! Finally, they saw the light (pun intended) and surrendered.

History lesson for the day is complete. Now, go back and cry to the mods that you got your head handed to you again. You asked for it and you got it.

Oh, thanks for your concern abput my sex life. It's just fine and has nothing to do with my poste here. But I'm glad to see that you've got yours well in hand.

Last edited:
Yamahaluver

Yamahaluver

Audioholic General
What's this "new" reports? Did they existed at the time or are you speaking from reports generated years later, or in hind sight which, considering what part of your body your talking from, is most likely correct.

It's a known fact (look it up if you want) that fewer lives were lost dropping those two bombs than would have been lost had a full-scale invasion taken place, which WAS in the planning stage. Had that happened many more lives (both civilian and military), would have been lost. Remember, the way to win a war is tho make the other guy die for his country. Better them than us, but I guess you were one of them, right?

Personally, I'm glad they went the way they did. My Pop was in the Phillipines getting ready for that invasion.

Besides, it's not like we pulled a sneak attack like they did with Pearl Harbor. We gave them ample warning to surrender "or else". They chose to ignore it and they learned that "or else" could be quite destructive when we targeted one of their main manufacturing centers. We then said, again, surrender "or else". Guess what? They still didn't surrender. Boom goes number two on another large industrial center! Finally, they saw the light (pun intended) and surrendered.

History lesson for the day is complete. Now, go back and cry to the mods that you got your head handed to you again. You asked for it and you got it.

Oh, thanks for your concern abput my sex life. It's just fine and has nothing to do with my poste here. But I'm glad to see that you've got yours well in hand.
Did you just wet the floor again?:D Make sure to wipe your trailer's floor otherwise mom won't be happy. Wash your hands and drawers as well.

Now bout nukes, what goes around comes around, you nuke others, they nuke you back, plenty of nukes around to do so, and with interest. You kill, they kill you, tis the rule of the Earth, don't cry when they maim, kill, nuke and decimate you, piece by piece. Don't expect sympathy from others as well. As I said before, stop global policing before things really gets out of hand, some of us would like to live longer and listen to our audio systems, we have done well in our life, have every reason to live, fully satisfied with what we have and contended as well, if you are suicidal, go join the army, they are pretty shorthanded right now with the current situation there, US army and state department yarns and hiding actual causality counts aside.

Now back to the topic of illegal immigration which was the original intent of this topic. Illegal immigration will stop of US stops acting as the Messiah and stops their US pot of Gold propaganda machine as well as the haven for poor, tired and destitute. Most in poorer countries, specially the lazy ones as well think that coming into US by hook or crook will ultimately lead to a huge pot of gold and believe it or not, some spend more than they will ever earn in their lifetime in the US just to get inside US. I guess the current issue of discontent with the immigration policies is because people of color are outnumbering the ones of European origin, fair enough, point is Europe apart from the eastern sector and few countries in the west are not that poor anymore, so they don't need to emigrate, OTOH, most of the poorer parts of the world are going through middle ages and for them, its a do or die state.

M

markw

Audioholic Overlord
Did you just wet the floor again?:D Make sure to wipe your trailer's floor otherwise mom won't be happy. Wash your hands and drawers as well. [
Well, being you're the one that initially stoopped to the level of dragging our sex lives into this, I guess this is your chosen level of witty discourse. Enjoy it. I made my comment and I'll stick by it.

Now bout nukes, what goes around comes around, you nuke others, they nuke you back, plenty of nukes around to do so, and with interest. You kill, they kill you, tis the rule of the Earth, don't cry when they maim, kill, nuke and decimate you, piece by piece. Don't expect sympathy from others as well.
So, now you're threatening to nuke us, are you? Well, rest assured, if that heppens there will be quite a few smoking cindersthaqt used to be countries shortly afterwards. Remember, we have more nukes than anyone else and the means to deliver them. ...and our tax dollars keep them fully functional. Oh, one of the main reasons for maintaing that level is so that cocountries with a bit of intelligence know they will be on the losing end of that stick shortly later and it's a strong deterrent, don't you think? But, obviously, you didn't see that, did you? Again, there's that arrogance and ignorance you proudly inflict on this forum.

As I said before, stop global policing before things really gets out of hand, some of us would like to live longer and listen to our audio systems, we have done well in our life, have every reason to live, fully satisfied with what we have and contended as well, if you are suicidal, go join the army, they are pretty shorthanded right now with the current situation there, US army and state department yarns and hiding actual causality counts aside.
Well, jeez, I don't think Eurpope is too pissed at us for getting them safely through WW1 and II, do you? How about China and their little issue with the Japs taking their women and forcing them into prostitution in WWII. BTW, they are still waiting for an apology and, If I were Japan, I would be more than a little bit concerned. China has grown some in the past 60 years and just might be the big guy on the block there. How about NAtO? who pulled the european's fat out of the fire with that Serbia/Herzgowhatever thinge in the 90's?

Now back to the topic of illegal immigration which was the original intent of this topic. Illegal immigration will stop of US stops acting as the Messiah and stops their US pot of Gold propaganda machine as well as the haven for poor, tired and destitute. Most in poorer countries, specially the lazy ones as well think that coming into US by hook or crook will ultimately lead to a huge pot of gold and believe it or not, some spend more than they will ever earn in their lifetime in the US just to get inside US.
So, you think feel that people are entitled to come here and take all that we've worked for? Interesting conecept. Remember, we've been paying into Social Security and taxes all our working lives. Why should someone just waltz in and get our benefits for free, and not even speak the language?

I dio have one question I would like you to answer here. When you make this statement "
Most in poorer countries, specially the lazy ones
". who, exactly do you see as "the lazy ones"?

I guess the current issue of discontent with the immigration policies is because people of color are outnumbering the ones of European origin, fair enough, point is Europe apart from the eastern sector and few countries in the west are not that poor anymore, so they don't need to emigrate, OTOH, most of the poorer parts of the world are going through middle ages and for them, its a do or die state.
So, now you're making it a racial issue, are you? Figures, what with your weak, hateful mind. Just because you see problems with people of color don't assume we all share your fears. If that was the case, the Asians ans Orientals would have people against them but you rarely seethat, right?

No, child, it's not a color issue, you simple minded bigot. It's a cultural issue. America does have a culture. It's a blended culture made of parts of everyone elses. You see, had you been around for a while, you would have known that when other peoples came to this country, and that includes Europeans, Asians, Africans, and virtually everyone for that matter, they didn't ask for handouts. They didn't expect us to learn their language. They didn't force their cuistoms on us. ...and they came with skills that helped build this country, not empty pockets to fill and leave.

They fuilled out the forms, they came over, they learned the language, got jobs and, when taxes were due, they paid them. Many maintained their own cultures in their little circles and bits and pieces spilled over into the great melting pot. My brasialan in-laws have their own little foods and customs but they are 100% American when it comes down to it. In what other country can you find such a varied assortment of different reataurants?

Now it seems that certain peoples are refusing to blend in and forcing the country to speak and have schools teach in their language and, all the while, not being here legally. Between that and the strain on our resources, that's what many people have against illegal immigrants.

You, sir, have an attitude and an arogance that just won't quit and steadfastly hold on to your ignorance. Every post you've made here just shows how much rancor you have for this country. I suggest you openly state your feelings in public, but you won't. You're the typical coward. If you did, nobody woulkd ever trust you.

But yet you remain here and suck up all you can. Must be nice to be so morally offended by the country you live in and yet too afraid to live up to your convictions and renounce it.

Last edited:
Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
oh yeah! it's been a long time since the steam vent's been like this ... :) aaaah just like the old times ...

now to award some chicklets to the thread starter ... :)

carry on.
Wow, one of those cool chicklet things for me?:D

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
what was he doing?

my grand dad was part of the USAFFE, before and after the occupation he was EX-O of a heavy weapons battalion. during the occupation, he was a guerilla fighter.

M

markw

Audioholic Overlord
what was he doing?

my grand dad was part of the USAFFE, before and after the occupation he was EX-O of a heavy weapons battalion. during the occupation, he was a guerilla fighter.
He loaded ammo on B-17's. He liked the PI. So did I when I was stationed at Clark AFB 25 years later. ...not too pleased with the monsoons, though.

Your grandpa was a guerilla fighter, eh? That's some pretty heady stock running through your veins. Be proud.

Last edited:
mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
He loaded ammo on B-17's. He liked the PI. So did I when I was stationed at Clark AFB 25 years later. ...not too pleased with the monsoons, though.

Your grandpa was a guerilla fighter, eh? That's some pretty heady stock running through your veins. Be proud.
what a coincidence both of you were stationed here. can that be requested or something?

yes, he was ... I don't know if he could really bring home his army stuff but, I have his bayonet, and it kinda "smells" :eek:

Yamahaluver

Yamahaluver

Audioholic General
Well, being you're the one that initially stoopped to the level of dragging our sex lives into this, I guess this is your chosen level of witty discourse. Enjoy it. I made my comment and I'll stick by it.

So, now you're threatening to nuke us, are you? Well, rest assured, if that heppens there will be quite a few smoking cindersthaqt used to be countries shortly afterwards. Remember, we have more nukes than anyone else and the means to deliver them. ...and our tax dollars keep them fully functional. Oh, one of the main reasons for maintaing that level is so that cocountries with a bit of intelligence know they will be on the losing end of that stick shortly later and it's a strong deterrent, don't you think? But, obviously, you didn't see that, did you? Again, there's that arrogance and ignorance you proudly inflict on this forum.

Well, jeez, I don't think Eurpope is too pissed at us for getting them safely through WW1 and II, do you? How about China and their little issue with the Japs taking their women and forcing them into prostitution in WWII. BTW, they are still waiting for an apology and, If I were Japan, I would be more than a little bit concerned. China has grown some in the past 60 years and just might be the big guy on the block there. How about NAtO? who pulled the european's fat out of the fire with that Serbia/Herzgowhatever thinge in the 90's?

So, you think feel that people are entitled to come here and take all that we've worked for? Interesting conecept. Remember, we've been paying into Social Security and taxes all our working lives. Why should someone just waltz in and get our benefits for free, and not even speak the language?

I dio have one question I would like you to answer here. When you make this statement "". who, exactly do you see as "the lazy ones"?

So, now you're making it a racial issue, are you? Figures, what with your weak, hateful mind. Just because you see problems with people of color don't assume we all share your fears. If that was the case, the Asians ans Orientals would have people against them but you rarely seethat, right?

No, child, it's not a color issue, you simple minded bigot. It's a cultural issue. America does have a culture. It's a blended culture made of parts of everyone elses. You see, had you been around for a while, you would have known that when other peoples came to this country, and that includes Europeans, Asians, Africans, and virtually everyone for that matter, they didn't ask for handouts. They didn't expect us to learn their language. They didn't force their cuistoms on us. ...and they came with skills that helped build this country, not empty pockets to fill and leave.

They fuilled out the forms, they came over, they learned the language, got jobs and, when taxes were due, they paid them. Many maintained their own cultures in their little circles and bits and pieces spilled over into the great melting pot. My brasialan in-laws have their own little foods and customs but they are 100% American when it comes down to it. In what other country can you find such a varied assortment of different reataurants?

Now it seems that certain peoples are refusing to blend in and forcing the country to speak and have schools teach in their language and, all the while, not being here legally. Between that and the strain on our resources, that's what many people have against illegal immigrants.

You, sir, have an attitude and an arogance that just won't quit and steadfastly hold on to your ignorance. Every post you've made here just shows how much rancor you have for this country. I suggest you openly state your feelings in public, but you won't. You're the typical coward. If you did, nobody woulkd ever trust you.

But yet you remain here and suck up all you can. Must be nice to be so morally offended by the country you live in and yet too afraid to live up to your convictions and renounce it.
Do I hear the Star Spangled Banner, and in the background see a cross burning, are you personal PA to Metzger by the way? You are a closeted bigot and a hypocrite, you use your frustration to hide behind in this forum and attack minorities in your evil way when you get a chance, post after post, you try and denigrate them with your venom. You have no idea about melting pot as you have never seen or experienced the other side, guess you and your forefathers were too busy lynching or burning the cross, or raping poor black women, now that you can't do that in public anymore, you sit on your PC, balls loaded and take it out on poorer unfortunate souls who can't defend themselves.

Now as for leaving the country, I got a good suggestion for your types, its you who should leave and open up a conclave where only your types are allowed, problem is, inherently your types are lazy busy doing the daughter or guzzling beer so you will need some sort of minority to do your cotton picking job or brain work and therein lies the problem. If you are unable to face the fact that US will now have a mixed race population, put your hoods on backwards, that way it will cover your eyes and hide the ugly face as well, or else buy a ticket back to East Europe, thats probably the only place where you will feel safe.

As for the linguistic issue, I wholeheartedly agree that there should only be one language and nothing else, and that language should be English which is the most global of all language, but then there are bigots would would use the same platform to force one religion and God, that sets a dangerous precedence in my opinion, its not about customs, its about sharing one another's ways, I see a one way street there as non European origin immigrants being told to assimilate to the European way, thats grossly unfair.

And about Nukes, as Mao said long while back, you have weapons, we have 1 billion, if there is a nuke war, US stands to loose huge assets, also the economic downfall would permanently cripple it, as for other nations, most have numbers so they can rebuild. Get it in your thick head, don't buy the media concocted version of US the benevolent, as its opposite, most see us as bullies trying to impose their agenda. As for Europe, the rebuilding had to take place, either that or face a massive immigration onslaught, something of epic proportions. Japan was necessary evil, you needed them, as model nation of subjugates and US propaganda zombies, so far they have been perfect in that role.

highfihoney

highfihoney

Audioholic Samurai
Whats saddest of all to me about this whole thread is when people start labeling others as "racists":mad:,i think the whole intent in such labeling is pure BS,it never fails,as soon as politics are discussed one side (usually the same group) starts claiming the other side is racist.

These slanderous type attacks are used intentionally by many,including the media,the people who just throw that garbage out there for all to read know full well what their doing & what their doing is wrong.

Something for you people to think about who like to call people racists just because your arguing,peoples lives,families & careers are destroyed every day from attacks such as these,attacks that are unfounded & intentionally hurtfull.

People who use the racist label as a form of attack should go hide their cowardly heads in a hole,you know full well what your doing is BS,just because somebody dont agree with you does not give you the right to slander them in such a way.

If ya cant talk politics without resorting to lashing out in the worst way possible maybe you should stick to the kiddy forums & leave the politics to the adults.

I dont want anybody freaking out & thinking im pointing the finger at any one person,because im not but the labeling of people as being a racist without a single shred of evidence is flat out wrong & needs to stop.

M

markw

Audioholic Overlord
Where does "doing their daughters" or "raping black women" fit in here?

Do I hear the Star Spangled Banner, and in the background see a cross burning, are you personal PA to Metzger by the way? You are a closeted bigot and a hypocrite, you use your frustration to hide behind in this forum and attack minorities in your evil way when you get a chance, post after post, you try and denigrate them with your venom. You have no idea about melting pot as you have never seen or experienced the other side, guess you and your forefathers were too busy lynching or burning the cross, or raping poor black women, now that you can't do that in public anymore, you sit on your PC, balls loaded and take it out on poorer unfortunate souls who can't defend themselves.
You obviously didn’t bother to read my other posts, did you? Stooping to picking on forefathers now, are we? Actually, mine arrived in the late 1800 in New York and never saw a slave. They just learned English, quietly opened up stores, became successes and raised some pretty fine children.

Where do you come off accusing them of burning crosses and raping black women? Are you really sure you want the moderators involved?

Now as for leaving the country, I got a good suggestion for your types, its you who should leave and open up a conclave where only your types are allowed, problem is, inherently your types are lazy busy doing the daughter or guzzling beer so you will need some sort of minority to do your cotton picking job or brain work and therein lies the problem. If you are unable to face the fact that US will now have a mixed race population, put your hoods on backwards, that way it will cover your eyes and hide the ugly face as well, or else buy a ticket back to East Europe, thats probably the only place where you will feel safe. .
Again, you don’t read. You just spew forth rhetoric.

We’ve always had a mixed population. As I’ve said before, I’m all for the melting pot but there’s a bit of a difference between blending and being forced to accept something.

Oh, some ammo for ya to use against me. My wife is a Latina. Have at it.

Oh, and thanks for that “dong the daughter” snippet. Any you cry about moderation?

As for the linguistic issue, I wholeheartedly agree that there should only be one language and nothing else, and that language should be English which is the most global of all language, but then there are bigots would use the same platform to force one religion and God, that sets a dangerous precedence in my opinion, its not about customs, its about sharing one another's ways, I see a one way street there as non European origin immigrants being told to assimilate to the European way, thats grossly unfair. .
So, what’s this have to do with anything? Who is forcing religion down anyone’s throats? You’re free to worship as you choose, as long as it doesn’t involve hurting others. The only people that seem to be forcing the “One God, One Religion” concept nowadays seems to be Islam. Is that what you really want?

And about Nukes, as Mao said long while back, you have weapons, we have 1 billion, if there is a nuke war, US stands to loose huge assets, also the economic downfall would permanently cripple it, as for other nations, most have numbers so they can rebuild.
Mao is dead and so are his policies. I suggest you read up on MAD. It’s real and still in effect. China wisely realized that a capitalistic economy is the way to go. Now, this may present a different set of problems, but it does show that your invoking the name of Mao is simply foolish and shows you’re using outdated anti-US propaganda. Get current at least.

Get it in your thick head, don't buy the media concocted version of US the benevolent, as its opposite, most see us as bullies trying to impose their agenda. As for Europe, the rebuilding had to take place, either that or face a massive immigration onslaught, something of epic proportions. Japan was necessary evil, you needed them, as model nation of subjugates and US propaganda zombies, so far they have been perfect in that role.
Please name any other country that rebuilds and recapitalizes any countries they beat in a war? Germany and Japan are far better off losing to us then we would have been if we lost to them. If you look at REAL history instead of spouting dogma from hate sites, you’ll see how well they treated their conquered territories, but you really choose to ignore that, don’t you? Google “Rape of Nanking”, will ya?

Oh, I don’t think the Phillipines had too much of a problem with us helping liberate them, either. The did good on their own but a little help was appreciated, (thanks, mike c for jogging my memory)

Last edited:
M

markw

Audioholic Overlord
It was a coincidence.

what a coincidence both of you were stationed here. can that be requested or something?

yes, he was ... I don't know if he could really bring home his army stuff but, I have his bayonet, and it kinda "smells" :eek:
No offense, but I requested Germany or Spain but the military, in it's infinite wisdom, chose to piut me where they thought they needed my skills (microwave radio) the most.

but, after being there for a short time, I was quite happy. I made a few local friends and avoided most of the ugly "outside the base" crap. I even picked up (and since forgot) a bit of Tagalog, at least enough to order San Miguel and fried rice.

All in all, a nice time in my life. I even considered moving back there later but things got weird for Americans shortly afterwards.

Yamahaluver

Yamahaluver

Audioholic General
You obviously didn’t bother to read my other posts, did you? Stooping to picking on forefathers now, are we? Actually, mine arrived in the late 1800 in New York and never saw a slave. They just learned English, quietly opened up stores, became successes and raised some pretty fine children.

Where do you come off accusing them of burning crosses and raping black women? Are you really sure you want the moderators involved?

Again, you don’t read. You just spew forth rhetoric.

We’ve always had a mixed population. As I’ve said before, I’m all for the melting pot but there’s a bit of a difference between blending and being forced to accept something.

Oh, some ammo for ya to use against me. My wife is a Latina. Have at it.

Oh, and thanks for that “dong the daughter” snippet. Any you cry about moderation?

So, what’s this have to do with anything? Who is forcing religion down anyone’s throats? You’re free to worship as you choose, as long as it doesn’t involve hurting others. The only people that seem to be forcing the “One God, One Religion” concept nowadays seems to be Islam. Is that what you really want?

Mao is dead and so are his policies. I suggest you read up on MAD. It’s real and still in effect. China wisely realized that a capitalistic economy is the way to go. Now, this may present a different set of problems, but it does show that your invoking the name of Mao is simply foolish and shows you’re using outdated anti-US propaganda. Get current at least.

Please name any other country that rebuilds and recapitalizes any countries they beat in a war? Germany and Japan are far better off losing to us then we would have been if we lost to them. If you look at REAL history instead of spouting dogma from hate sites, you’ll see how well they treated their conquered territories, but you really choose to ignore that, don’t you? Google “Rape of Nanking”, will ya?

Oh, I don’t think the Phillipines had too much of a problem with us helping liberate them, either. The did good on their own but a little help was appreciated, (thanks, mike c for jogging my memory)
Now I see some mellowing in your tune, all your previous posts have been about bashing up illegals, you even attacked a fellow member because of his background. Having a latina wife doesn't qualify you for that.

As for US having rebuilt Europe, don't you get it, it was either that or face another massive war from a poverty stricken Europe, about Rape of Nanking, it pales in comparison to the atrocities committed in NAM and now in Iraq, sadly to the victors goes the spoil and the right to write yarn history, I am not condoning the rape of Nanking, just that there have been far too many atrocities committed by the US army which makes that pale in comparison. US helps and rebuilds for its own good and thats mighty fine by me, just don't do the bleeding heart drama for it.

About Philippines, learn some true history now instead of US sponsored Filipino history, 700,000 Pinoys were slaughtered by the US army after the hand over of Philippines from Spain to US, most Filipinos wanted total freedom from any outsiders and they paid in blood for it, the US press then just mentioned it as brownie ni**er revolution as thats what they considered the Filipinos to be. No one wants an outsider to run their country and rightfully neither did the Filipinos then who thought they were finally free from the rule of westerners, little did they know about US. Now US conveniently wiped out this interesting facet of Filipino history and paints itself as the Messiah, spare me this crap, every country including US of A works for their own interest and its human nature to do so, unless you are claiming that US is God, in that case, go stand next to the Statue of Liberty and sing the Star Spangled Banner. I guess invading a country, taking its assets and killing millions of them into submission or brainwash and then setting up US interests there and acting as savior is the usual US way, of course, like a common school bully, US picks on the meekest and weakest.

About Mao, he is still respected in China, in countryside he is considered as the savior and rightfully so, or else uncle Sam would have build the largest Olongapo, Subic bay there and had the time of their life, have you ever visited there, don't really think so. Calling me out of touch, its you who need to do some serious reading of non western journals and history and see the light, all you do is sit on your butt and read into yarns fed by your whore media and then spew that venom on others, wake up and smell the stink of deception. From what I see, if any country doesn't want to get into whoring with uncle Sam, its naturally labelled evil.

About one religion, let me tell you, I have had more Christian fundamentalists in US trying to tell me to convert than any Muslim I have met in my life, people like Falwell, Robertson daily proclaim about spreading the light among non believers by hook or crook, out in non Christan third world countries, they go and coerce poor people with US funded cash and other incentives to make them convert to Christianity, then once they convert them, they make them into hating the existing non Christians there, now who is the fundamentalist here, US constitution now is being run by Evangelists, they are banning abortion and soon would ban any other religion there except for Judea-Christian religion, that time is not far off I am afraid.

M

markw

Audioholic Overlord
Well, thanks for sharing that with us.

As for US having rebuilt Europe, don't you get it, it was either that or face another massive war from a poverty stricken Europe, about Rape of Nanking, it pales in comparison to the atrocities committed in NAM and now in Iraq, sadly to the victors goes the spoil and the right to write yarn history, I am not condoning the rape of Nanking, just that there have been far too many atrocities committed by the US army which makes that pale in comparison. US helps and rebuilds for its own good and thats mighty fine by me, just don't do the bleeding heart drama for it.
We could have easily overrun them and taken the German method of installing "overlords" to cruelly force their servitude. but we're above that. You really don't see that, do you?

As for Nam and Iraq, you DO know that we could easily wipe the landscape clean of all life if we took the gloves off and declare a decisive military victory, but since our goals are to reserve as much life as possible, we take the hit.

About Philippines, learn some true history now instead of US sponsored Filipino history, 700,000 Pinoys were slaughtered by the US army after the hand over of Philippines from Spain to US, most Filipinos wanted total freedom from any outsiders and they paid in blood for it, the US press then just mentioned it as brownie ni**er revolution as thats what they considered the Filipinos to be. No one wants an outsider to run their country and rightfully neither did the Filipinos then who thought they were finally free from the rule of westerners, little did they know about US. Now US conveniently wiped out this interesting facet of Filipino history and paints itself as the Messiah, spare me this crap, every country including US of A works for their own interest and its human nature to do so, unless you are claiming that US is God, in that case, go stand next to the Statue of Liberty and sing the Star Spangled Banner. I guess invading a country, taking its assets and killing millions of them into submission or brainwash and then setting up US interests there and acting as savior is the usual US way, of course, like a common school bully, US picks on the meekest and weakest.
Are you a Phillipino? If not, why not get their opinion here. As it stands, you're (again) just spewing forth hate for the US.

About Mao, he is still respected in China, in countryside he is considered as the savior and rightfully so, or else uncle Sam would have build the largest Olongapo, Subic bay there and had the time of their life, have you ever visited there, don't really think so. Calling me out of touch, its you who need to do some serious reading of non western journals and history and see the light, all you do is sit on your butt and read into yarns fed by your whore media and then spew that venom on others, wake up and smell the stink of deception. From what I see, if any country doesn't want to get into whoring with uncle Sam, its naturally labelled evil.
So, what's a base in the Phillipines have to do with this? You're grasping at straws again.

About one religion, let me tell you, I have had more Christian fundamentalists in US trying to tell me to convert than any Muslim I have met in my life, people like Falwell, Robertson daily proclaim about spreading the light among non believers by hook or crook, out in non Christan third world countries, they go and coerce poor people with US funded cash and other incentives to make them convert to Christianity, then once they convert them, they make them into hating the existing non Christians there, now who is the fundamentalist here, US constitution now is being run by Evangelists, they are banning abortion and soon would ban any other religion there except for Judea-Christian religion, that time is not far off I am afraid.
Now you're just being silly. You make it sound like they follow you down the street to kidnap you, tie you in a chair, and force you to watch televangelists, ala Clockwork Orange.

Nobody is "forcing" religion on you. They are "offering" it to you. If you don't want to hear the message, change the channel or simply tell the peaceful, non-violent missionaries "no thank you". If you find this too much to bear then you have serious anger management problems.

Heavens, how can you possibly stand the other things that make you question your existance on a daily basis? How DO you control that anger? They occur much more frequently. Do you slap the panhandler when he asks for some money? Do you backhand the guy who tries to hand you a pamphlet for a comedy club? Do you snaxh the car radio when you hearan advertisment you don't like? You must be a pleasure for any poor telemarketer that draws your number

...or is it simply that you so vehemently hate religion and you find it offensive? Perhaps it's jealousy on your part that they have something they find comfort and guidance in that you cannot understand?

And, if that's what you really believe about the church 's work overseas, I won't even bother to disabusing you of your ignorance of the way churches handle their overseas missions. Suffice it to say that you're full of shiite and wouldn't know the truth if it bit you on the nose. Again, you're spouting material from your Christian-hating propaganda rags. You would be well advised to verify the accuracy of your sources but, I guess if it says what you want to believe, you willingly accept it without question.

You DO have serious anger issues, don't you? You've got a LOT of hate and anger against this country and Christianity pent up inside you. This thread serves as a good testimony to your problems.

It's amazing that the longer this thread progresses, the more hate and anger you bring to light. Apparantly, you started with taking offense to some terminology I used. Then you moved it to a full-blown "I hate Americia" thread (with some personal pot-shots at my ancestors thrown in for good measure) and now it's veering into your hatred for Christianity.

Are you proud of yourself?

Now, to turn the tables, what have YOU done to make this country into more of what YOU would like it to be, aside from your impotent venting on this site?

Last edited:
annunaki

annunaki

Your views of Christianity are quite skewed. Most Christians are peacful people and in no way "force" their religion on people. Christianity does not teach hate but rather the opposite nor does the Bible say to force your views on someone. There are those that do not follow what the Bible actually says and it gives Christianity a bad name. Especially when the media sensationalizes those that claim to be of Christian belief but do not really follow the principles.

No, I am not what many would consider a christian. I believe that there is a God. However, I do not follow a "religion". Though I do follow many principles set forth in the Bible and other religions as they are of good moral standard.

This topic is a different discussion. As is religion, so please try to keep the thread on track.

superstar

superstar

Junior Audioholic
Your views of Christianity are quite skewed. Most Christians are peacful people and in no way "force" their religion on people. Christianity does not teach hate but rather the opposite nor does the Bible say to force your views on someone. There are those that do not follow what the Bible actually says and it gives Christianity a bad name. Especially when the media sensationalizes those that claim to be of Christian belief but do not really follow the principles.

No, I am not what many would consider a christian. I believe that there is a God. However, I do not follow a "religion". Though I do follow many principles set forth in the Bible and other religions as they are of good moral standard.

This topic is a different discussion. As is religion, so please try to keep the thread on track.
I believe he was referring to preachers like Falwell and Robertson not Christianity as a whole. Now those guys are a piece of work.

M

markw

Audioholic Overlord
With these guys, you just change the channel and they're gone.

I believe he was referring to preachers like Falwell and Robertson not Christianity as a whole. Now those guys are a piece of work.
But, if you re-read his paragraph on Christianity in general, he's got some serious anger issues there.

Rock&Roll Ninja

Rock&Roll Ninja

Audioholic Field Marshall
What does any of this have to do with me hiring migrant help at slave labour prices without needing insurance of any kind?

Now if you'll excuse me my Ukranian sex slave has to remove the blood diamonds from the trunk of my SL65 AMG and stock them in the study next to my Nazi gold made from tooth fillings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis