I Don't Know What to Say

M

mustang_steve

Senior Audioholic
OK...I could see it now, a remake of an old spaghetti western:

Roy: So, are you gonna go out there so I can kill ya, or do I have to drag you out there first?

Earl: Just a second.....(turns to Jingo)....Jingo...I wanted to say this...I love you man....(passionate kiss)

Roy: Argh....get a room! (bang! gun blow's off Earl's hat....Earl doesn't really seem to notice)

.....(few seconds later Roy gives up and walks outside)

:p

Rock&Roll Ninja

Rock&Roll Ninja

Audioholic Field Marshall
NomoSony said:
John Wayne just rolled over in his grave.
Nah, he's not really dead. He's in some kind of cryosleep deep beneath Disney Worls along with Walt, Tupac, Elvis, and Rael's first five clones. They're waiting for Congress to pass the "No more crappy movies" act, then they will thaw and resume their good work.

furrycute

furrycute

Banned
Director An Lee, hmmm, I wonder why he chose that particular subject for his American audience.

Last edited:
furrycute

furrycute

Banned
Men, they'll always be like kids.

Last edited:
racquetman

racquetman

Audioholic Chief
I thought all cowboys were gay anyway!!?? Doesn't this just confirm it??

Buckle-meister

Audioholic Field Marshall
Many colours in the homo-rainbow
Don't be afraid to let your colours shiiiiiiiiine!

Many colours in the homo-rainbow
Show me yours, I'm gonna how you miiiiiine!

If you find your pot-o'gold
Then every little thing's gonna work out fiiiiiiiine!
In the homo-rainbow!

Regards :eek: ;)

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Hehe, we were talking about this one last week too. My buddy said "Gives a whole new meaning to 'Reach for the sky or I'll blow your brains out.' ". :eek:. I said, I'm not sure the world was ready to find out the Marlboro Man really WAS gay. With Ang Lee directing, it might actually be a decent flick. Must be, because it's the lead contender for best independent film looks like. I'll wait to rent it though, because it will be a lot easier to turn it off than walking out if I don't like it.

furrycute

furrycute

Banned
Do we really need a gay cowboy film? I for one am not going to see it. Not even going to rent it. I mean if it is a lesbian cowgirl film I'll probably see it. But definitely not a gay cowboy film.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I really never had any desire to see Heath and Jake show their feminine sides, especially not to each other...

Last edited:
Mr. Lamb Fries

Mr. Lamb Fries

Full Audioholic
furrycute said:
Do we really need a gay cowboy film? I for one am not going to see it. Not even going to rent it. I mean if it is a lesbian cowgirl film I'll probably see it. But definitely not a gay cowboy film.
There are probably a thousand lesbian cowgirl films!

Rob Babcock

Rob Babcock

I actually do want to see it. Yeah, I suppose you can call it a gay cowboy drama and snicker about it, but according to the reviews it's really a story about two people and their families coming to terms with something that's socially unacceptable. Whether you "agree" with homosexuality, whatever that ultimately means, it's supposedly a well-written and well-acted love story about two guys.

Once you get past the creepiness factor, I think you have to admire the courage it takes for actors like Ghyllenhall and Ledger to take a role like this. If the movie isn't accepted by the critics and the public it could seriously damage their careers. Plus, as young men in a homophobic society they claim they had to overcome their own discomfort with the idea.

I'm definately going to see it as soon as I get the chance.

Mudcat

Mudcat

Senior Audioholic
Rob Babcock said:
I'm definately going to see it as soon as I get the chance.
For your own safety, and the protection of all your orifaces, bring your wife.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis