I bid you all farewell...

rojo

rojo

Audioholic Samurai
I'm only on page one of this thread so far, but I wanted to go ahead and post this. ImcLoud, you can't leave yet. You have to wait for my report on my new MB Quart bookshelfs at least. Man, I showed you my chairs and everything! I don't really know you yet, but I'd like to.

Sent from my LG-VS980 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
H

hizzaah

Full Audioholic
Man, I leave for a little while and look what happens...

mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord
Are you quitting on me? Well, are you? Then quit, you slimy F'ing walrus-looking piece of $hit! Get the Fk off of my forum! Get the Fk down off of my forum! NOW! MOVE IT! Or I'm going to rip your balls off, so you cannot contaminate the rest of the world! I will motivate you ImcLoud

Matt34

Matt34

Are you quitting on me? Well, are you? Then quit, you slimy F'ing walrus-looking piece of $hit! Get the Fk off of my forum! Get the Fk down off of my forum! NOW! MOVE IT! Or I'm going to rip your balls off, so you cannot contaminate the rest of the world! I will motivate you ImcLoud
Who the Fk is this stranger?

ski2xblack

ski2xblack

Audioholic Field Marshall
oops, wrong one...

"Are you quitting on me..." at 0:33

Last edited by a moderator:
darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
Geez. The Giants have a bad season and Maze goes postal. :D

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis