How risky are used TVs ?

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Also if you watch TV channel get a cheap Homeworx recorder. It has HDMI and a way you go!

BMXTRIX

BMXTRIX

Audioholic Warlord
Be aware that this product is pretty much garbage. It is nothing like a 720p projector manufactured by a major company. It's cheap Chinese garbage. They tend to be noisy, have lousy contrast, have poor image uniformity, and are typically quite dim. They are 'cost appropriate'. If you see a 1080p entry level projector from BenQ costs $500-$700, then there is a reason they are making this thing and selling it for 80 bucks at a profit.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Be aware that this product is pretty much garbage. It is nothing like a 720p projector manufactured by a major company. It's cheap Chinese garbage. They tend to be noisy, have lousy contrast, have poor image uniformity, and are typically quite dim. They are 'cost appropriate'. If you see a 1080p entry level projector from BenQ costs $500-$700, then there is a reason they are making this thing and selling it for 80 bucks at a profit.
Easily returnable if not up to standard. But I know what ya mean. Hopefully if pant gets it he'll give a review. I mean for $80 and easily returnable I'd take the chance.

Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai
Remember, that profile could be anyone, lots of fake profiles on FB. Debbie could take you for a ride.:D:eek:
Yeah I don’t really trust anything on Facebook marketing.... real or fake it’s gone already.
Maybe better off sticking to new TVs ..

But used ones are so cheap lol
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
I have been looking at this mini pjs for a while. I think it would be slick to open one up and install an RPi with game emulation, a couple thousand games, and a wireless controller!

Otherwise, I'm with you, I think these mini pjs have some decent use cases, but not really for serious viewing.

Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai
I have been looking at this mini pjs for a while. I think it would be slick to open one up and install an RPi with game emulation, a couple thousand games, and a wireless controller!

Otherwise, I'm with you, I think these mini pjs have some decent use cases, but not really for serious viewing.
I didn’t think any projectors existed under $500 -700 range lol
Not sure the pic quality of the $80 one maybe someone will buy and review one just for fun ... probably

Maybe used TVs aren’t worth buying anyways , not sure I trust them . I got one good used one at goodwill a plasma but cable looks horrible on it so hasn’t been used in a while ... movie only tv

I’m just so mad I missed this 40” model Sony o well odds are it had something wrong with it . ..

Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai

$20 looks like a winner lmao
Probably not worth the gas ️, wonder if it works .... gallon of gas 10miles away

Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai
is Olivia another Junk Brand?

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Look what I saw today a 50inch mint Sony Bravia with remote for $50. If you look ye shall find. Nope didn't buy it.
IMG_26012021_161323_(2000_x_1263_pixel).jpg

Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai
Look what I saw today a 50inch mint Sony Bravia with remote for $50. If you look ye shall find. Nope didn't buy it.
View attachment 44038
Wish my thrift stores had good deals , the plasma I got once a wasn’t mint , lot of dust in the fans and a crack in the stand .

Never saw a Sony lcd there it would probably be over a $100 here . I’ve Never seen anything mint before in any thrift store .

Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai
Hey!! its! it looks like Invisible man! standing behind that tv! ;)
I’d buy it even if I didn’t need a tv ... wish my stores didn’t suck!!
This tv good??

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Wish my thrift stores had good deals , the plasma I got once a wasn’t mint , lot of dust in the fans and a crack in the stand .

Never saw a Sony lcd there it would probably be over a $100 here . I’ve Never seen anything mint before in any thrift store .

You just got to go to more than one. Some don't got nothing as good sometimes. It's a gamble. If I didn't already have a TV in my music room I would have got it. I've been seeing alot of Sony TVs lately I guess people are upgrading to 4K and donating them. Lucky us!

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
I’d buy it even if I didn’t need a tv ... wish my stores didn’t suck!!
This tv good??

Vizio is great. I bought a 55 inch off Craigslist for $50 like two years ago. That sucker was heavy as fk. I had to move it recently to my bedroom cause I got the Vizio 4K. Great deep blacks.

Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai
Vizio is great. I bought a 55 inch off Craigslist for $50 like two years ago. That sucker was heavy as fk. I had to move it recently to my bedroom cause I got the Vizio 4K. Great deep blacks.
Could my 4k tv just look like trash because u verse sucks ? $ I cannot understand why people like 4k TVs so much .
I’m only able to use a 11 year old 1080 tv because cable sucks .
I put multiple threads up on its picture sucking .
No calibration helps either Non hdr Sony
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic?share_fid=59414&share_tid=120175&url=https://forums.audioholics.com/forums/index.php?threads/Non-hdr-Sony-.120175/&share_type=t&link_source=app
$1100 tv too such bs ... hhgreg
Wish ida just got a $600 lg at best buy stupid me .

$100 seems a little high for a used 47” I could offer $50 and wait a while see if anyone buys it .

Last edited:
Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Haven't you already owned like 12 used tvs in the last year? You're the expert here!

Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai
Haven't you already owned like 12 used tvs in the last year? You're the expert here!
Not bought anything within a year
I’m no expert on old used TVs lmao whaha. Joke trollin again

Last edited:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis