Harman Kardon AVR-247 used ?

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
I sent him a message but the scum bag sold it like before I could ask him to listen to it .
So I reported him for already having sold it before I messaged him ..
Makes
Me so angry not sure if I want a receiver now .. 50 W pch must be why the brand died Such low power specs .

Why bother Facebook is trash it does not filter out people who are far far away . Hope that moron suffers

Craigslist has nothing good on it I posted the only receiver on here a Onkyo with no sub output ...
Dude, you reported someone for selling something before you could message them? Do you hear yourself? That sounds insane. People aren't required to wait on you before they sell something on FB.

If this is how you are going to react to using FB market, maybe just stick to buying new/refurb from merchants and not people. I don't think that FB marketplace and/or Craigslist is good for you.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Like I said I'm willing to sell you mine. It was used for two years and works great. I take great care of my stuff. I replaced it with a 4K model, so doe need it. I paid $80 on CL and got the mic on ebay for $20ish. It will cost like $35ish to ship.

Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai
Dude, you reported someone for selling something before you could message them? Do you hear yourself? That sounds insane. People aren't required to wait on you before they sell something on FB.

If this is how you are going to react to using FB market, maybe just stick to buying new/refurb from merchants and not people. I don't think that FB marketplace and/or Craigslist is good for you.
Fb is impossible to use it does not filter out stuff from other states ... if you set it to local you still get stuff from everywhere in the nation. I did message once but i don’t think the receiver was going to sell instantly...
look under local listings.... a state away

Finding something near by can take hours or forever
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai
Like I said I'm willing to sell you mine. It was used for two years and works great. I take great care of my stuff. I replaced it with a 4K model, so doe need it. I paid $80 on CL and got the mic on ebay for $20ish. It will cost like $35ish to ship.
Yeah that’s a year saving deal $65
Receivers are double the cost on average for mid range as 7 years ago .
Chinese sanctions or something going on ??
A 4k model would cost too much for me ,

My Yamaha is blown ... only center speaker works really no bass on anything.. so it has no depth is bad as tv speaker
Bad seller I guess sold me bad amp , so local deals are bad ..

My debit card is lost so if I buy something online I gotta ask my mom dammit ...
banks require call ahead so not sure what to do . Could take weeks
Dealing with her is a pain I cannot just order something without her noticing as she’s always home ..

The Kardon didn’t have true hd or anything.. 50 watts per channel must had killed harmon Cardin !!! Why did brand die ?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis