hifi audio stereo indonesia.. Any feedback

Bala

Bala

Enthusiast
Does anyone have any experience with this seller from Indonesia?

hifiaudiostereo.com

To me the online store looks a bit shady. They do not use https for login. Also, the prices are way too good to be true. I may be wrong.

Apparently they ship to the country where I am residing. This and the price are the 2 factors which made me research on this online store.

Cheers

S

Ssha

Audiophyte
hifi audio stereo indonesia it not real selling company, After i,m wire payment $ 3127 for Macintosh amplifier, sales manager Yos Batam, stop communication in email, no answer, Stay away from this company, God punish them,

S

Ssha

Audiophyte
eta syka daze ne otvetila, ya neznay chto delat, mne xochetcya ego zamochit, no eta syka zivet ochen daleko, a deneg yze ne vernyt

Bala

Bala

Enthusiast
Sorry to hear that. I felt they are not genuine and hence did not proceed further. They were insisting on wife transfer and were not ready for Paypal and that made me think they are not genuine.

May be you can try contacting the email id of the bank where you transferred the money and try to explain things.

All the best

S

sena

Audiophyte
Hi, yes I confirm this is fake shop.
I have bought Proac speakers but I paid by PayPal and right now I'm trying to get my money back.

Lesson for the future, there is nothing for free

W

Wayne Hoang

Audiophyte
Fake shop. They don't want to use Credit cards at all and very hesitate to use PayPal even I insisted on paying for the fees. When you look at the delivery methods they stated on their web site. They even put USPS (US Postal Services), obviously they have no clue what is USPS stands for. What a joke

G

ghenatas

Audiophyte
[QUOTE = "Сша, сообщение: 1241470, участник: 85406"]
hifi audio stereo indonesia, это не настоящая компания-продавец. После того, как я оплатил 3127 долларов США за усилитель Macintosh, менеджер по продажам Йос Батам прекратил общение по электронной почте, нет ответа, Держитесь подальше от этой компании, Бог их накажет,
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
Добрый день. Вам вернули деньги за усилитель Macintosh? Я с ними сейчас в переписке и могу спросить про ваш заказ.

J

JMChris01

Audiophyte
The site is still active as hifiaudiostereo with great deals on equipment, but obviously a scam. I actually spoke to one of the people there, but they will only accept a wire transfer. I explained that I would only pay through a CC or through PayPal funded by a CC. They wanted me to use Wise, with my CC as a funding source. However, with wise your CC is used as a cash advance, so again no protection! It's a scam, otherwise they would accept legitimate payment methods that protects the consumer.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis