Help Choosing Floor Standing Speakers - Polk RTiA9?

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
You guys realize this is an old thread and the OP hasn't been around for a couple months
Dam, thanks it's seems lately AH has been getting a lot of post like these. New profiles posting up, I have these or I'm thinking of those and they post up links to speakers or AVR's and than poof! they gone. I'm wondering if sales people are posting up to drum up sales for whoever they work for.

pcosmic

pcosmic

Senior Audioholic
Dam, thanks it's seems lately AH has been getting a lot of post like these. New profiles posting up, I have these or I'm thinking of those and they post up links to speakers or AVR's and than poof! they gone. I'm wondering if sales people are posting up to drum up sales for whoever they work for.
Audiogon is filled with dealer fckers on hidey accounts. I wouldn't be surprised one bit if they have infiltrated audioholics as well.

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Ha...
I been here like 2.5 yrs now, and each holiday season especially, these come out of the woodwork! :p Clockwork, my friend.
Cuckoo Clock GIF - Cuckoo Clock - Discover & Share GIFs

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis