mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Is anyone watching this series? What are your thoughts?
We like it. One more episode to go.
It may be more than 1 season from the looks of it.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Looking forward to trying this one when I get back home (off road tripping now).

CB22

CB22

Senior Audioholic
So far so good! I washed the move some months ago and thought it was ok. Watched three or for episodes so far and I really enjoyed them. While my mind isen't blow by the TV show, I think its very good and like it much more than the movie.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
I have it available on my Amazon Prime account. I haven't watched it yet as I a have been binge watching Bosch which happens to be my favorite book series. Glad you like it gives me another series for my to watch list.

CB22

CB22

Senior Audioholic
I have it available on my Amazon Prime account. I haven't watched it yet as I a have been binge watching Bosch which happens to be my favorite book series. Glad you like it gives me another series for my to watch list.
Bosh! That’s a great one. Keep an eye of for the stero system in his house. Lol, the OHM Walsh speakers + McIntosh amp if I recall correctly

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Bosh! That’s a great one. Keep an eye of for the stero system in his house. Lol, the OHM Walsh speakers + McIntosh amp if I recall correctly
Yeah I saw a little bit of that and he also plays LPs. In the books his go to music was Art Pepper. Great view of LA from his porch also. I will have to look for the OHM speakers. Haven't seen a pair of them in quite a while.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

BOSH, season 5 is coming later in April. Yes, we have seen the first 4 season. Very good.
Hanna movie is slightly different as it started in Finland. The series is in Poland and with 8 episodes it goes into details more, of course much more time.
It has similarities to Jason Bourne. ;)

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
BOSH, season 5 is coming later in April. Yes, we have seen the first 4 season. Very good.
Hanna movie is slightly different as it started in Finland. The series is in Poland and with 8 episodes it goes into details more, of course much more time.
It has similarities to Jason Bourne. ;)
I'm just finishing season one of Bosch on Amazon and I will watch them all. I think they nailed the characters from the books. If you like to read then I highly recommend the Michael Connolly Harry Bosch books. My absolute favorite detective series.

jliedeka

jliedeka

Audioholic General
I watched Hanna over Friday and Saturday nights. It was pretty good overall.

I'm eagerly awaiting Season 5 of Bosch. Also, the new season of The Tick.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I didn’t like the 1st episode of Hanna that much. But maybe I’ll like it more after a few more episodes.

Bosch is awesome. Looking forward to S05.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Saw the movie a few times. First time I hear about the TV show. Will take a look! Thanks
Looks like series creator are same folk behind the movie

Last edited:
mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Saw the movie a few times. First time I hear about the TV show. Will take a look! Thanks
Looks like series creator are same folk behind the movie
I didn't look for that but, since you saw the movie a few times, they changed the location from Finland to Poland where Hannah was raised.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
I didn’t like the 1st episode of Hanna that much. But maybe I’ll like it more after a few more episodes.

Bosch is awesome. Looking forward to S05.
Do yourself a favor and read the books. Best detective series ever.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
I didn't look for that but, since you saw the movie a few times, they changed the location from Finland to Poland where Hannah was raised.
Agreed. They changed many other things, but basic premise stayed the same, but unlike rushed movie, this has more time to develop

Kvn_Walker

Kvn_Walker

Audioholic Field Marshall
Great show so far
Indeed. I'm on Episode 5 now. Nice to see the characters fleshed out so you can get more emotionally involved. Very little dead space (filler) so far, which is good.

Kvn_Walker

Kvn_Walker

Audioholic Field Marshall
Okay I have two gripes. On Episode 7 now and a couple things keep happening that annoy me.

One is that every single person Hanna or Erik tells "you never saw me" or "I was never here" winds up telling UTRAX. Every... single... time... Can't just one character keep a secret?

Second is the ineffectiveness of these trained killers. Let me give all current and future filmmakers some advice from a guy named Tuco some fifty years ago:

Don't give a speech, don't get close enough that a genetically engineered killing machine or her Special Forces father can take your gun. Just don't.

Okay, don't get me wrong I am enjoying the show. But the above two things recurring is irksome.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I’ve seen 4 episodes. Very inconsistent regarding Hanna’s intelligence, among other things.

Isn’t she supposed to be super intelligent?

In one scene, she’s super smart like Jason Bourne. In the next scene she acts like an imbecile.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis