AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Don't give a speech.
Yeah. We’re going to kill you. That’s our mission. To kill you. But first, we’re going to give a speech because it’s important you understand before we kill you. So that after we kill you, you will know why. That’s why we’re giving a long speech before we kill you.

Sounds like the director is an idiot, like most directors are.

Kvn_Walker

Kvn_Walker

Audioholic Field Marshall
I’ve seen 4 episodes. Very inconsistent regarding Hanna’s intelligence, among other things.

Isn’t she supposed to be super intelligent?

In one scene, she’s super smart like Jason Bourne. In the next scene she acts like an imbecile.
I gave some things a pass because she has Bourne's reflexes and killer instinct, but trapped inside a teenager. they used the Sophie side story as an attempt to emphasize this, but I can't say if it was wholly effective.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I gave some things a pass because she has Bourne's reflexes and killer instinct, but trapped inside a teenager. they used the Sophie side story as an attempt to emphasize this, but I can't say if it was wholly effective.
It has been a while since I saw the movie Hanna. I might go back and check it out.

But I recall in the movie, Hanna tried to fit in and socialized and be a kid. That's one of the best things about Hanna - trying to enjoy being a kid for once. But at the same time, IIRC she always used her super intelligence and not just act like an idiot half the time.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Well, if they have a S02, we will watch it.

But I still think the director is pathetic. :D

Too many face palms and "Are you kidding me?" moments for me.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Wow, all the twists and turns.
Can hardly wait for season 3.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Well, if they have a S02, we will watch it.

But I still think the director is pathetic. :D

Too many face palms and "Are you kidding me?" moments for me.
Don't listen to this hater :D Hanna was pretty good. If every sentence doesn't grow an Oscar out of there ass @AcuDefTechGuy is gonna hate it.

Just playing around bro :D

Talking with all kidding around aside I liked the show thought it was pretty good

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Don't listen to this hater :D Hanna was pretty good. If every sentence doesn't grow an Oscar out of there ass @AcuDefTechGuy is gonna hate it.

Just playing around bro :D

Talking with all kidding around aside I liked the show thought it was pretty good
Yeah, I can be extremely hard on series and movies. :D

Although my wife keeps on saying, "You think every show is great". :eek:

But anyway, I will definitely watch S02 of Hanna. But if I think it sucks, I will say it for sure. :D

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Season 3 which as I understand will be the final season in the series released yesterday on Amazon.

I've been watching it and am eager to see the resolution of the story. I think the first season was the better, but it is an intriguing story.

I hope we see Esme Creed-Miles acting beyond this series. :)

H

Huey645

Audioholic
Season 3 which as I understand will be the final season in the series released yesterday on Amazon.

I've been watching it and am eager to see the resolution of the story. I think the first season was the better, but it is an intriguing story.

I hope we see Esme Creed-Miles acting beyond this series. :)
Looking forward to watching the newest season, but agreed, the first season seemed to be the best so far.

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
2 episodes in (last night after watching WOT E04 ;) ) and this season (S03) has a touch more immediacy to it than S02 did. Only six episodes; this will go fast.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Hanna still makes stupid teenage decisions, but I’m still watching. :D

I guess these assassins have heightened PHYSICAL skills, but not so much BRAINS. :D

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
They never really give us an idea of how much time passes in the story. I would say they are supposed to be roughly High School aged, perhaps ready to start College...
So the world will be taken over by about 30 emotionally stunted females if the antagonists have their way. ;)

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Hanna still makes stupid teenage decisions, but I’m still watching. :D

I guess these assassins have heightened PHYSICAL skills, but not so much BRAINS. :D
Well, she really didn't get much older from season 1, so yes, brain farts creep in. :D

We are re-watching the first season to refresh our memory. You see long term memory doesn't work too well. :eek: :D

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Well, she really didn't get much older from season 1, so yes, brain farts creep in. :D

We are re-watching the first season to refresh our memory. You see long term memory doesn't work too well. :eek: :D
Wasn’t Hanna extremely smart in the movie?

I mean if Hanna were as dumb as these girls, she would not have gotten far on her own. :D

I thought this Bourne-like program gave the subjects both heightened mental and physical skills.

So it seems for the Hanna TV series, they made them more “human” and less “Bourne” capable.

So when I am watching the Hanna TV series, I have to remind myself that Hanna is not like the movie Hanna.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis