Kolia

Kolia

Full Audioholic
Amen to that. I don't think I ever beat Super Mario for NES. Ever.

I can get through most games these days. I always start easy, until I am used to them. I can destroy anyone in Gran-Turismo, any day. There is a PS2 set up at my work for people to play while they wait for service. I raced everyone on staff and no one could come close.

SheepStar
That simply means you spend way to much time on your PS2!!! Lol :D

These late driving simulation games are fun but also frustrating. Driving with the controler is a pita! I'm actually faster in real life, driving my car on the same tracks!

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
That simply means you spend way to much time on your PS2!!! Lol :D

These late driving simulation games are fun but also frustrating. Driving with the controler is a pita! I'm actually faster in real life, driving my car on the same tracks!
The way you drive in real life vs a simulator is the same. The only thing different is the interface. I drive with a keyboard on the computer, still beat everyone I've ever raced at lan parties in NFS:MW. NFS games are a joke. Gear down going into a corner, bam you take it perfectly.

Grant Turismo is harder, but they still have a guide. They tell you which gear to be in and what speed. Example..

You're driving up to a corner, and you're in 5th gear. A number will light up solid by the tach, in this case 3. When the number is solid, it means you need to be in that gear, and you're nearing the end of the area to brake. You can shift down to 3rd, but the light might still be lit. This means you're still traveling too fast. If this light starts flashing, it means you need to start braking now or you will now be at the right speed to take the corner.

Also, you can tune your car like crazy in GT. My 1300BHP Toyota GT1 race car is unstoppable. So realistic :rolleyes:

SheepStar

Kolia

Kolia

Full Audioholic
The way you drive in real life vs a simulator is the same. The only thing different is the interface. I drive with a keyboard on the computer, still beat everyone I've ever raced at lan parties in NFS:MW. NFS games are a joke. Gear down going into a corner, bam you take it perfectly.

Grant Turismo is harder, but they still have a guide. They tell you which gear to be in and what speed. Example..

You're driving up to a corner, and you're in 5th gear. A number will light up solid by the tach, in this case 3. When the number is solid, it means you need to be in that gear, and you're nearing the end of the area to brake. You can shift down to 3rd, but the light might still be lit. This means you're still traveling too fast. If this light starts flashing, it means you need to start braking now or you will now be at the right speed to take the corner.

Also, you can tune your car like crazy in GT. My 1300BHP Toyota GT1 race car is unstoppable. So realistic :rolleyes:

SheepStar
That's my point! Try these things on a race track and you'll spin and possibly break something. Granted my 350Z isn't supah tuned, but it's still a blast during track events. No comparisons!

Oh, Burnout Revenge is pretty hilarious IMO! Ah ah...

GlocksRock

GlocksRock

Audioholic Spartan
I love burnout revenge, of course it's not the least bit realistic, but how can you not love getting that revenge on someone and blasting the crap out of them!

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I tried out Halo3 last night on my brother's 360. Not too shabby. Great physics interesting environments. The graphics are good, but not as good as the better games I've played on the PS3. One thing I didn't like is that the dialogue is very, well dorky, for lack of a better term. I didn't get to spend a lot of time with it, but it looked pretty good.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis