N

nick1000000

Full Audioholic
My friend brought it over tonight and we played it for a good while. It looks really good on my 50" but for some reason when we play co-op it cuts the screen down to where I have black bars on both sides of the TV. Any one else experience this? And you cant play co-op 4 player just 2. You can do this however with 2 360's and 4 people. LAME!

majorloser

majorloser

Picked it up last night. Didn't get much time to play it, but got in a little single player action. From what I saw it looks awesome.

Unfortunately, couldn't get on Xbox Live last night. It seems the network was jammed solid with Halo 3 players. I checked a Xbox forum and they were all saying the same things about no Xbox Live access.

mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord
Picked it up last night. Didn't get much time to play it, but got in a little single player action. From what I saw it looks awesome.

Unfortunately, couldn't get on Xbox Live last night. It seems the network was jammed solid with Halo 3 players. I checked a Xbox forum and they were all saying the same things about no Xbox Live access.
You Suck!!!

You have Halo 3? Bastardo :eek::D:D

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
My manager took yesterday off. About half way through the day, I realized it was because his geek-*** was playing Halo. Dork.

A

abboudc

Audioholic Chief
So what does everybody think so far? I thought the graphics would be better. Granted i'm only on the first level, but it doesn't stack up to Gears of War or BioShock graphically.

majorloser

majorloser

Ok, just came out of the man cave to catch some air. So far, so good.

I'm still playing around solo. Haven't tried any on-line stuff, yet.

Had something to drink, now back to the man cave for more fraggin'.

Wafflesomd

Wafflesomd

Senior Audioholic
So role call.

Who pickled up they're copy of Mediocrity 3?

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Have you guys seen the limited edition metal case that completely ruins the disk? Someone posted it over on Vancouver civics.. the case can't hold the disk well, and any slight bumps jars it free. By the time you get it, the disk is scratched to crap.

SheepStar

D

davo

Full Audioholic
Have you guys seen the limited edition metal case that completely ruins the disk? Someone posted it over on Vancouver civics.. the case can't hold the disk well, and any slight bumps jars it free. By the time you get it, the disk is scratched to crap.

SheepStar
It seems that M$ have already added Halo3 to the list of things they expect to replace under warranty because of the metal case

Microsoft to replace scratched Halo 3 disks
Illustration
Mark Androvich 18:36 (BST) 25/09/2007

No charge through December 31

Following reports that defective packaging for the limited edition of Halo 3 allow the game to come loose and become scratched, Microsoft has added the game to its disc replacement program.

Under the regular terms of the program, consumers can get a replacement disc for certain titles published by Microsoft, provided that they return the disk to the company along with a small fee.

The current fee is USD 20, GBP 10, or 15 Euro.

For the Halo 3 Limited Edition and Essentials discs, consumers will be able to receive a replacement at no charge through December 31, 2007.

Microsoft has not yet commented on the percentage of Limited Edition discs being scratched, or any changes being made in the packaging.
credit : Gameindustry.biz

F

Fred333

Junior Audioholic
How could you mistake H2 for H3? I guess they really wanted the game.

Wafflesomd

Wafflesomd

Senior Audioholic
It's making fun of halo 3, because it's exactly the same as halo 2.

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
I got 3 copies of Halo 3 sitting at my desk right now begging to be played. Its killing me but as a dedicated Audioholic, I have to first take care of all the commitments of next weeks party :(

A

abboudc

Audioholic Chief
I got 3 copies of Halo 3 sitting at my desk right now begging to be played. Its killing me but as a dedicated Audioholic, I have to first take care of all the commitments of next weeks party :(
Why would you get three copies?

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
That's how Gene rolls
Needs a copy for the theater, the bedroom and the Hummer.
LOL

Why would you get three copies?
LOL, b/c I never leave out my boys Clint and Tom. We made a pack long ago that if we kill, we kill together. Through blood sweat and tears we will fight oppression and the tyranny of evil no matter the cost.

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
LOL

LOL, b/c I never leave out my boys Clint and Tom. We made a pack long ago that if we kill, we kill together. Through blood sweat and tears we will fight oppression and the tyranny of evil no matter the cost.
You made a pack???? A pack of what, lies? A pack of Trojans? A six-pack?

Sorry dude, just had to give you crap for that one. ;)

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis