majorloser

majorloser

Ok, tell the truth......

How many of you guys plan on calling in sick next Tuesday when Halo 3 is released or waiting in line Monday night to get the game at midnight?

I'd be willing to bet there won't be many college student showing up to class Tuesday morning.

avaserfi

avaserfi

Audioholic Ninja
I'd be willing to bet there won't be many college student showing up to class Tuesday morning.
While I am not a big Halo guy and don't have a PS3 I will report on my class sizes on Tuesday for those interested :).

I am interested to play the game, but I just don't think it will be as great as the first was, but I was disappointed with the second.

R

redman_43

Junior Audioholic
Sadly, I will be out of the country for the next two weeks.:(

I'll have to wait to play Halo3

Alamar

Alamar

Full Audioholic
I'm in training that week and if the company is blowing serious $ on me then it would be bad to skip out.

FYI: IIRC I actually took a vacation day or two when H2 came out and was quite disappointed. I hate switching back & forth and don't expect much more with H3.

The difference, though is that Halo 3 is 4-player co-op and should look really good with the updated shaders, polygons and other goodness that's been made available in the past 3+ years.

A

abboudc

Audioholic Chief
I don't plan on skipping work, but will be playing early into the morning i'm sure. I'm not sleeping anyway (newborn) and this will definitely help pass the time :)

Hi Ho

Hi Ho

Audioholic Samurai
While I am not a big Halo guy and don't have a PS3
What good would a PS3 do you with Halo 3? :D

I don't have a 360 so I won't be getting it any time soon but I enjoyed the first Halo on PC. I haven't played Halo 2 yet.

avaserfi

avaserfi

Audioholic Ninja
What good would a PS3 do you with Halo 3? :D

I don't have a 360 so I won't be getting it any time soon but I enjoyed the first Halo on PC. I haven't played Halo 2 yet.
Good catch. I don't have a 360 and do have a PS3 :). Switch that around and my statement stands!

GlocksRock

GlocksRock

Audioholic Spartan
I have had the day scheduled off for a while now... but I'm not sure if I'm going to be waiting in line at midnight or not.

jonnythan

jonnythan

Audioholic Ninja
I'll be too busy playing Metroid 3 to worry about Halo :D:

hyghwayman

hyghwayman

Audioholic
I asked and got the 25th and 26th off:D, so Monday night after work I will be heading right over to be 1st in line:cool:. I plan on playing straight thru till Wed. morning, then will shower and go back to bummer job.

hyghwayman

F

Fred333

Junior Audioholic
This guy just got it, some how, and I was just playing it. Man was it awesome. A very fun game.

majorloser

majorloser

Halo: Contact Harvest

And for those of you (like me) that's read all of the Halo novels, the next book comes out on October 2nd.

This book goes back in time to before the first Halo was discovered.

mpompey

mpompey

Senior Audioholic
I wussed out and did the pre-order through Amazon. I was going to do it, but I have a software demonstration on Tuesday that I don't want to be tired for.

Plus, I still need to finish Halo 2.

D

dem beats

Senior Audioholic
i commented in the other halo thread.

I like the game. I don't liek wide screan co op... oh well.

The sound is always weird in co op too.

They brought back the needler to fulll power, sahweet.

It's dark, and I had to turn the brightness way up on the projector, or rather take it from theater settign to living room setting.... and bring the in game lighting up. I think they tried to make it darker with games like Gears getting so much hype etc. I don't like the new look, but it didn't take away from gettign to play as the arbitor side by side with master cheif and pwning baddies. I only put in a lazy lack luster 3 and a half hours of running around, but the story has no developement, and this computer keeps interupting game play(think little girl in F.E.A.R. who talks to you or the head military guy who gets in your head only not creepy at all) can be annoying. I want my cut scenes to be extra sweet looking and my gameplay to be crazy shoot them up from Halo. It's actualy better than I expected as i was sure it was going to be a complete bomb, but I was looking for that first halo feeling all over again, and it wasn't that of course.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
LOL, I was at Frys earlier and at least half of the people who were there were picking up their copy of Halo3.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis