lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Actually, I find him quite upbeat - not sad at all!
I find him completely annoying and as factual as most of the talking heads at Fox News like Pirro, Carlson, Hannity, Coulter, etc. but they do sell what some on the wacko right want to hear.

chris357

chris357

Senior Audioholic
I find him completely annoying and as factual as most of the talking heads at Fox News like Pirro, Carlson, Hannity, Coulter, etc. but they do sell what some on the wacko right want to hear.
explain what is "wacko right" about Shapiro's argument? He's pretty thorough. But calling people Wacko right doesn't do any good.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
explain what is "wacko right" about Shapiro's argument? He's pretty thorough. But calling people Wacko right doesn't do any good.
Shapiro is always wacko right, it's his thing, his place in the sun so to speak. Being wacko doesn't do any good, that's true, but look at this country and its obsession with the wacko right currently (like the presidency has been the last few years)....

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
no more so than those telling to the wacky left !!

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Shapiro is always wacko right, it's his thing, his place in the sun so to speak. Being wacko doesn't do any good, that's true, but look at this country and its obsession with the wacko right currently (like the presidency has been the last few years)....
you better hope your 'wackiness' gets goin' left or your buddy Trumpy has got four more years !

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
you better hope your 'wackiness' gets goin' left or your buddy Trumpy has got four more years !
True enough altho I think drumphy has already crapped the bed, if people vote for that....well, we deserve the government we get.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
That tends to describe things at opposite ends of spectrums....we just get a larger proportion of wacky right in this country.
nah, it just come down to how much you wanna look, both extremes are as useless as tits on a bull.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
@chris357 so name a media outlet with the numbers/reach that Fox has that's actually on the left (and don't say MSM which Fox is merely a part of nor do any actually lean left).

chris357

chris357

Senior Audioholic
Says the old white dude cheering on armed militia aka gangs of white dudes going to other cities to "protect" some random property from protesters that just happens to be black.

I live In Illinois about 30 minutes from Kenosha, Antioch IL is about 15 minutes from Kenosha so its not really such a long drive or some outlandish distance.

And these are not protests, these are riots.

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
I live In Illinois about 30 minutes from Kenosha, Antioch IL is about 15 minutes from Kenosha so its not really such a long drive or some outlandish distance.

And these are not protests, these are riots.
And what do you expect when the same thing keeps happening. No one deserves to get shot in the back like that

And if you are that close you should be out there with them. If you are not part of the solution then you are part of the problem.

Last edited:
adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Our society needs to come to the realization that we have created and allowed the actions that have put us in our present situation. Whether it be outright racism or the aggressive nature of police toward minorities. Now these people see change is coming and they are going forward as hard as they can. Yes there some bad apples but some pseudo gun nuts with hardons to shoot people should not be there killing people.

Ponzio

Ponzio

Audioholic Samurai
yeah I'm pissed off also.......but please , don't for one minute think Blake is some kind of choir boy...
Oh yeah, you’re pissed off too? That’s good to hear. Seriously.

At who?

The protesters or Kyle Rittenhouse, who killed two people and wounded another, supposedly to ‘protect property’.

When did property become more important than a human life? Where’s the moral equivalence here?

Or is this Charlottesville all over again? Where our beloved Fearless Leader, painful bone spurs and all, soldiered on and was quick to point out there were ‘good people on both sides’, after another young white immature racist purposely drove his car into a crowd of peaceful protesters and killed a young woman.

You understand that sometimes these young radicalized Trump supporters believe they’ve been given the green light to kill people in some instances, when he makes these moronic statements, right?

And like Trump’s own sister, a former federal judge pointed out, ‘He has no principles. None. None.’

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/maryanne-trump-barry-secret-recordings/2020/08/22/30d457f4-e334-11ea-ade1-28daf1a5e919_story.html

My mother had it right when she used to say, ‘when a fish starts to stink, it starts at the head’.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Oh yeah, you’re pissed off too? That’s good to hear. Seriously.
yes, seriously, wether you want to believe it or not...........

The protesters or Kyle Rittenhouse, who killed two people and wounded another, supposedly to ‘protect property’.
Surprised you need to ask that question

You understand that sometimes these young radicalized Trump supporters believe they’ve been given the green light to kill people in some instances, when he makes these moronic statements, right?

And like Trump’s own sister, a former federal judge pointed out, ‘He has no principles. None. None.’

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/maryanne-trump-barry-secret-recordings/2020/08/22/30d457f4-e334-11ea-ade1-28daf1a5e919_story.html
agreed and the media stands right there to flame the fire.......

Ponzio

Ponzio

Audioholic Samurai
yes, seriously, wether you want to believe it or not...........

Surprised you need to ask that question

agreed and the media stands right there to flame the fire.......
Ah yes, the media's fault, how could I forget?

The convenient boogieman. Like the proverbial dog who ate your homework.

The media killed the two people and wounded another and killed that young girl in Charlottesville. The media put those words into Trump's sister mouth.

Using that logic, why should I trust Fox News? Or any other news organization for that matter? Best I stay deaf & dumb, huh?

The Russians, and Putin in particular, and the Chinese are laughing their asses off at us and like morons we're complicit in destroying our own beloved country. I believe in the late 40's those people were called 'communist stooges'.

If you don't believe me, just read the recently released Senate Select Committee's, Republican led investigation into the Russian interference in the 2016 election on Trump's behalf and his acceptance of it. In my house that's called treason.
https://www.intelligence.senate.gov/sites/default/files/documents/Report_Volume2.pdf

Or is that 'fake news' too?

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Ah yes, the media's fault, how could I forget?

The convenient boogieman. Like the proverbial dog who ate your homework.

The media killed the two people and wounded another and killed that young girl in Charlottesville. The media put those words into Trump's sister mouth.

Using that logic, why should I trust Fox News? Or any other news organization for that matter? Best I stay deaf & dumb, huh?

The Russians, and Putin in particular, and the Chinese are laughing their asses off at us and like morons we're complicit in destroying our own beloved country. I believe in the late 40's those people were called 'communist stooges'.

If you don't believe me, just read the recently released Senate Select Committee's, Republican led investigation into the Russian interference in the 2016 election on Trump's behalf and his acceptance of it. In my house that's called treason.
https://www.intelligence.senate.gov/sites/default/files/documents/Report_Volume2.pdf

Or is that 'fake news' too?
Where did I once mention FOX News ?? Where did I say the Media killed those people ?? that's your spin not mine but if don't think mainstream media helps to fan the flame, you just keep drinking your Kool-Aid and wearing your blinders.........

Case in point........ why did it take the mainstream media 5 days (thereabouts) to bring to light the the fact that there was an outstanding warrant for Blake's arrest ? Again, as I said in another thread that was no justification for the Police mishandling of the situation but you, me and most others still don't know ALL the facts.

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
Case in point........ why did it take the mainstream media 5 days (thereabouts) to bring to light the the fact that there was an outstanding warrant for Blake's arrest ? Again, as I said in another thread that was no justification for the Police mishandling of the situation but you, me and most others still don't know ALL the facts.
Police are given the authority to arrest and detain people.

They do not have the authority to become prosecutor, judge, jury, and executioner.

This is what the dispute is all about. Whether or not someone has an outstanding warrant, or a prior arrest record has nothing to do with it. Similarly, what the press says about it, or fails to say, has nothing to do with it.

This bears repeating and repeating until it's understood by all involved – including the Police Unions.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis