Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Those same members of congress have prohibited fire arms on the grounds of the Capital building or inside any of the Congressional Office buildings. You would think they'd practice what they preach. Apparently they don't trust their constituents as much as they would have you believe.
It could just as well be that they do not trust members of congress, and considering that G.O.P. is filling up with QAnon and other kooks in addition to the ones already there, I think that the gun prohibition is a pretty savvy move.

Ponzio

Ponzio

Audioholic Samurai
When I watched the movie @Ponzio posted above and saw the (alleged) white murderer walking past the police while carrying an assault weapon I thought: WTF! Your link has some more details.
Exactly, they whizzed right by him. Their is also footage of the Kenosha cops 'thanking' these so-called militia members, from out of town (somewhere in Illinois), for helping them and asking if they needed water or anything. Unreal.

Last edited:
Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Exactly, they whizzed right by him. Their is also footage of the Kenosha cops 'thanking' these so-called militia members, from out of town (somewhere in Illinois), for helping them and asking if they needed water or anything. Unreal.
Whizzing by in military/militarized vehicles like it was in some war zone in a foreign country, none the less. I actually tried to see if there was any machine guns on top of those vehicles, but couldn't see any.

I certainly understand that many people want some defunding of police and allocate freed resources elsewhere. Heck, many police departments should be abolished and new officers hired.

And while at it: Get rid of the "qualified immunity" the the US Supreme Court instituted for police as this appears just to be a license to murder with impunity.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
@Trell
"appears just to be a license to murder with impunity" I had a State Trooper tell me that once, He and I where Discussing why some people don't like Law-enforcement. That Super Trooper, went they should be afraid of a someone with impunity. With a Big Cheesy grin on his face.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
This is a very involved breakdown of what happened with Rittenhouse - FF to the 17:35 mark OR, if you are of an open mind, start at 3:40 for the actual facts of the Blake shooting (all backed up by sources, including the NYT BTW).

Eh, given that English is not my mother tongue, it's mostly very, very, very, very fast talking with very little content that I could understand with some concentration, though I probably missed a few details here and there.

Given this, I'll put your reply to me about "very fine people" was unfair to Trump in a different light.

Edit: The Youtuber you linked to has a diarrhea of the mouth.

T

TankTop5

Audioholic General
panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
So, is this "different light"

I do appreciate that you actually took the time to look at the video - there are some members on AH that will absolutely refuse to do so.
Gotta be honest. His voice/way of speaking makes him difficult to listen to.

I did look at the NY times article on the subject and it's not nearly as simple as some dude just decided to murder some protesters.

That's the big issue I have with our "news" outlets. They pick and choose which facts to tell us to sway us one way or the other, changing the narrative. I just want facts. That's it. What some talking head thinks about these facts is useless to me.

chris357

chris357

Senior Audioholic
This might be why someone may want to be armed in a riot. I understand this is different than some guy blindly walking into a bad situation while carrying. and if I had Concealed carry I would carry most of the time and pretty much nobody would know. This is potentially about someone being called to help protect property from riots and eminent destruction... I have mixed feelings about this. On one side its a bad idea to knowingly go to a dangerous place while armed especially with a rifle on the other hand I feel like there needs to be a stand made to defend property. The notion that we should let the rioters burn the city down is insane insurance will not make everyone whole and in the end it will make premiums go up for everyone which hurts everyone. Right now the rioters are emboldened and don't fear any consequences and the police are under zero obligation to protect anyone or anything, so its up to the individual.

Last edited:
Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
This might be why someone may want to be armed in a riot. I understand this is different than some guy blindly walking into a bad situation while carrying. and if I had Concealed carry I would carry most of the time and pretty much nobody would know. This is potentially about someone being called to help protect property from riots and eminent destruction... I have mixed feelings about this. On one side its a bad idea to knowingly go to a dangerous place while armed especially with a rifle on the other hand I feel like there needs to be a stand made to defend property. The notion that we should let the rioters burn the city down is insane insurance will not make everyone whole and in the end it will make premiums go up for everyone which hurts everyone. Right now the rioters are emboldened and don't fear any consequences and the police are under zero obligation to protect anyone or anything, so its up to the individual.

You didn't even watch nor read the above posts, perhaps too much cognitive dissonance, not that I expect you to intellectually understand that :rolleyes:

Hail Trump! :eek:

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
This is a very involved breakdown of what happened with Rittenhouse - FF to the 17:35 mark OR, if you are of an open mind, start at 3:40 for the actual facts of the Blake shooting (all backed up by sources, including the NYT BTW).

Ben Shaprio, seriously?

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis