Game of Thrones - House of the Dragon

Trcu9

Trcu9

Audioholic Intern
Still Not impressed with the (new) House of Dragons. The one with the gangly teeth? Looks pretty till she opens her British mouth.

Trcu9

Trcu9

Audioholic Intern
I am officially "checked out" of this series, there is not a single character I can root for, they are all shallow wanna be bad guys lol
All wanna be's lol. But hey making Dat moolah!! Lol

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Still Not impressed with the (new) House of Dragons. The one with the gangly teeth? Looks pretty till she opens her British mouth.
This is a fantasy about medieval royalty, and sorry to say, but a Southern drawl for sure does not cut it to give impression of royalty in the series. Now, if you meant to use that hillbilly drawl to portray incest, peadophilia and rape, I’m sure you’ve much in common.

Btw, welcome to the board.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
You'll be ok, how's the snow over on your side of the world? My comment isn't yours to take out of context but as usual I see you can't help yourself. Cheers! That Spin-off SUCKs!!!:cool:
It’s not snowing here, oh, you mean the snorting kind. I don’t do that.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
@Trcu9 You joined this forum a few hours ago and you mark my “welcome to the board” as old. :rolleyes: It was the last sentence, but still.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Nothing personal, but You do know.
It isn't your last sentence. Incest pedophilia and rape? You really don't know do you. Or maybe you know more than you lead on. Why would Anyone assume?
It literally was the last sentence.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
The dude has not watched the spinoff nor the original series, obviously.

Trcu9

Trcu9

Audioholic Intern
The dude has not watched the spinoff nor the original series, obviously.
I did watch the 1st E and just a few of the others..Just can't get passed her British mouth. She No Mother of Dragons for sure.

Trcu9

Trcu9

Audioholic Intern
@Trcu9 You joined this forum a few hours ago and you mark my “welcome to the board” as old. :rolleyes: It was the last sentence, but still.
Lolo, go check out that NFL thread, lol you'll be amazingly enlightened.;):p

mono-bloc

mono-bloc

Full Audioholic
This series is hard to follow, What with the high range of people involved, Then to add to the confusion, they jump up to 10 years in time. And it's not everyone who's sister is also there Aunty. Bit like middle America, or bordering on Deliverance country.

It's to be hoped if there is a season two, That they invest in a few light bulbs, while there's no harm in a bit of groping round in the dark. I really like to see what's going on,

Trcu9

Trcu9

Audioholic Intern
This series is hard to follow, What with the high range of people involved, Then to add to the confusion, they jump up to 10 years in time. And it's not everyone who's sister is also there Aunty. Bit like middle America, or bordering on Deliverance country.

It's to be hoped if there is a season two, That they invest in a few light bulbs, while there's no harm in a bit of groping round in the dark. I really like to see what's going on,
It is Not that good!! HBO blew it by giving all that money to the author of the books.
Like most of the movie industry take the money and ruin.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi

S2 is already greenlit. 7 or 8 seasons already planned. I read that more people are still watching GoT than this lol. Probably to catch up and complete it for those who did not, before starting this one.

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
It is Not that good!! HBO blew it by giving all that money to the author of the books.
Like most of the movie industry take the money and ruin.
Still waiting for "Winds of Winter" book 6 of GoT, but my guess is that hell will have to freeze over before George RR Martin finishes that book.

Trcu9

Trcu9

Audioholic Intern
Still waiting for "Winds of Winter" book 6 of GoT, but my guess is that hell will have to freeze over before George RR Martin finishes that book.
That's the thing, it is the key book after all.
I use to follow his website, very interesting fellow.
At his age with all the success in his career what he has left in him, we may never know. The mind trends to fade as ones get older for some. When in reality what's one going to do when father time knocks.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis