FS: Emotiva XPR-1 1kwatt Monoblock Amplifiers - $950

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
MSRP: $3500/pair
Asking Price:
$950/pair

I am selling a pair of Emotiva XPR-1 1kwatt monoblock amplifiers that are physically in great shape. This is the best, most powerful amplifier Emotiva has made to date. One of the XPR-1s works 100% flawlessly while the other stopped turning on recently. I believe it has a problem with the control board that needs to be repaired. If you're willing to send 1 of the XPR-1s in to Emotiva for repair, you will be in for a treat of owning some of the very best amplification in a monoblock design. These amps will drive ANY load thrown at them and I never hit their dynamic limits powering my $50k Status Acoustics reference towers that dip down into 2 ohms at bass frequencies.

I am selling only because I'm redoing my entire home theater rack to do Atmos with higher channel density and don't have the space for two hulking amplifiers anymore. These are undoubtedly the best amplifiers I've ever reviewed, measured or owned.

They are rare to come by so you will be owning an amplifier very few audiophiles have in their possession.

I don't have boxes so I'd prefer local pick up unless you're willing to also pay for packaging.

See my review of these very units here:
https://www.audioholics.com/amplifier-reviews/emotiva-xpr1-amplifier

XPR-1s.jpg

xpr-1-top.jpg

M

maseline

Enthusiast
MSRP: $3500/pair
Asking Price:
$950/pair

I am selling a pair of Emotiva XPR-1 1kwatt monoblock amplifiers that are physically in great shape. This is the best, most powerful amplifier Emotiva has made to date. One of the XPR-1s works 100% flawlessly while the other stopped turning on recently. I believe it has a problem with the control board that needs to be repaired. If you're willing to send 1 of the XPR-1s in to Emotiva for repair, you will be in for a treat of owning some of the very best amplification in a monoblock design. These amps will drive ANY load thrown at them and I never hit their dynamic limits powering my $50k Status Acoustics reference towers that dip down into 2 ohms at bass frequencies.

I am selling only because I'm redoing my entire home theater rack to do Atmos with higher channel density and don't have the space for two hulking amplifiers anymore. These are undoubtedly the best amplifiers I've ever reviewed, measured or owned.

They are rare to come by so you will be owning an amplifier very few audiophiles have in their possession.

I don't have boxes so I'd prefer local pick up unless you're willing to also pay for packaging.

See my review of these very units here:
https://www.audioholics.com/amplifier-reviews/emotiva-xpr1-amplifier

View attachment 23867

View attachment 23868
I want them. Where are you located?

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
I want them. Where are you located?

I am in Tampa Florida. They are almost 5 years old but I can't imagine getting the amp fixed would cost more than $1-200 tops. Well worth it.

M

maseline

Enthusiast
I am in Tampa Florida. They are almost 5 years old but I can't imagine getting the amp fixed would cost more than $1-200 tops. Well worth it.
Any idea the shipping costs to 15061? Do you have the original packaging? Also...if I decide to purchase; I might get it shipped to emotiva directly and have them fix it.

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
Any idea the shipping costs to 15061? Do you have the original packaging? Also...if I decide to purchase; I might get it shipped to emotiva directly and have them fix it.

I have no boxes. Sorry.

Irvrobinson

Irvrobinson

Audioholic Spartan
I've done this sort of thing before. A buyer can have Emotiva ship empty factory boxes & packing material to Gene, and then he could ship one amp to you, and one directly to the factory.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis