For the love of god or whoever … VOTE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
and is just as delusional as many citizen democrats ........
No, the republicans are the ones currently following the crap drumphy spews....the level of that delusion is a new turd standard. Conspiracy theories abound in the republican "mind" these days. More about wanting to hear what they want to hear type delusion than anything fact based.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
No, the republicans are the ones currently following the crap drumphy spews....the level of that delusion is a new turd standard. Conspiracy theories abound in the republican "mind" these days. More about wanting to hear what they want to hear type delusion than anything fact based.
not all of them 'lovin' , but then I suppose the 'leftcoast' mentality with the likes of Pelosi, Fienstein and others has clouded your vision ......

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
not all of them 'lovin' , but then I suppose the 'leftcoast' mentality with the likes of Pelosi, Fienstein and others has clouded your vision ......
No, but enough of them for the stupidity to continue. Being on the wrong coast (the east coast) isn't much different. I'll take Pelosi and Feinstein over many of the republican turds in office.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
English is not my native tongue. I think that most, if not all, current G.O.P. members of Congress should be voted out of office, for the sake of US democracy.
And replace them with whom, Democrats or different people whose ideas are more centrist?

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
No, but enough of them for the stupidity to continue.
if you think stupidity is confined just to the right, again you're delusional. Did you ever stop to think how many registered Republicans voted for Joe ? Not including myself I know of 4 others in my family alone. As an avid firearms owner you would be surprised at the number of fellow members of the two gun clubs I belong to that voted for Joe.

Being on the wrong coast (the east coast) isn't much different.
I wouldn't call it wrong, not all our Democrats are idiots like AOC, after all you voted for Joe right ? He lives here in case you didn't know. Besides nobody is seen shitting on my sidewalk like I witnessed in SF a couple years back !

I'll take Pelosi and Feinstein over many of the republican turds in office.
you can have them and if I could make the two of them disappear along with your choice of two Republican 'turds' (we just voted one out) I'd say we accomplished something ! :)

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
if you think stupidity is confined just to the right, again you're delusional. Did you ever stop to think how many registered Republicans voted for Joe ? Not including myself I know of 4 others in my family alone. As an avid firearms owner you would be surprised at the number of fellow members of the two gun clubs I belong to that voted for Joe.

I wouldn't call it wrong, not all our Democrats are idiots like AOC, after all you voted for Joe right ? He lives here in case you didn't know. Besides nobody is seen shitting on my sidewalk like I witnessed in SF a couple years back !

you can have them and if I could make the two of them disappear along with your choice of two Republican 'turds' (we just voted one out) I'd say we accomplished something ! :)
I didn't say stupidity was limited to the right, just that the current preponderance is on the right as evidenced the last several weeks particularly. I've been to the east coast cities like Philadelphia and New York....they all have issues. Well at least you chose better this time around. AOC still is better than most of the republican wingnuts.

Irvrobinson

Irvrobinson

Audioholic Spartan
AOC still is better than most of the republican wingnuts.
Oh yeah? Cancel rent. Cancel mortgages. Cancel student loans. Cancel healthcare debt. Pay for it with Warren's and Bernie's wealth tax. Shoplifting is okay if you're poor. Jump subway turnstiles. Don't cooperate with the subway police. The New Green Deal will help save the planet. Help chase Amazon away from placing about 25K high-paying jobs in your district. Yup, you're right, she's a winner. Barf.

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
I didn't say stupidity was limited to the right, just that the current preponderance is on the right as evidenced the last several weeks particularly. I've been to the east coast cities like Philadelphia and New York....they all have issues. Well at least you chose better this time around. AOC still is better than most of the republican wingnuts.
That allows a perfect segue for this tidbit in today's Washington Post:

A Washington Post survey of all 249 Republicans in the House & Senate began the morning after Trump posted a 46-minute video/rant Wednesday evening in which he wrongly claimed he had defeated Biden and leveled wild and unsubstantiated allegations of “corrupt forces” who stole the outcome from the sitting president.​
Among those 249 GOP, just 27 congressional Republicans acknowledge Joe Biden’s win over President Trump, one month after Biden's clear victory by >7 million votes nationally and a convincing electoral-vote margin that exactly matched Trump’s 2016 tally.​
Two Republicans consider Trump the winner despite all evidence showing otherwise. And another 220 GOP members of the House and Senate — about 88% of all Republicans serving in Congress — will simply not say who won the election.​

Among 249 GOP Senators & Congressmen:
27 say Biden won​
2 say Trump won​
220 still checking to see which way the wind blows​

:) ;) :rolleyes: o_O

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Oh yeah? Cancel rent. Cancel mortgages. Cancel student loans. Cancel healthcare debt. Pay for it with Warren's and Bernie's wealth tax. Shoplifting is okay if you're poor. Jump subway turnstiles. Don't cooperate with the subway police. The New Green Deal will help save the planet. Help chase Amazon away from placing about 25K high-paying jobs in your district. Yup, you're right, she's a winner. Barf.
LOL again? How about the tendency of the right to be pro fascist these days? Talk about scary stuff to be fearful of.

Irvrobinson

Irvrobinson

Audioholic Spartan
That allows a perfect segue for this tidbit in today's Washington Post:

A Washington Post survey of all 249 Republicans in the House & Senate began the morning after Trump posted a 46-minute video/rant Wednesday evening in which he wrongly claimed he had defeated Biden and leveled wild and unsubstantiated allegations of “corrupt forces” who stole the outcome from the sitting president.​
Among those 249 GOP, just 27 congressional Republicans acknowledge Joe Biden’s win over President Trump, one month after Biden's clear victory by >7 million votes nationally and a convincing electoral-vote margin that exactly matched Trump’s 2016 tally.​
Two Republicans consider Trump the winner despite all evidence showing otherwise. And another 220 GOP members of the House and Senate — about 88% of all Republicans serving in Congress — will simply not say who won the election.​

Among 249 GOP Senators & Congressmen:
27 say Biden won​
2 say Trump won​
220 still checking to see which way the wind blows​

:) ;) :rolleyes: o_O
The best part is that two key members of the Trump administration, the Attorney General (Barr) and his [now former] cyber-security expert (Krebs) both say there was no significant evidence of voter fraud. Wanna take bets on Barr getting fired too?

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
The best part is that two key members of the Trump administration, the Attorney General (Barr) and his [now former] cyber-security expert (Krebs) both say there was no significant evidence of voter fraud. Wanna take bets on Barr getting fired too?
Barr deserves to be fired one way or the other. Such an ass-sucking fraud he is. Krebs sounds reasonable, tho....should he be shot like drumphy's lawyer said?

Out-Of-Phase

Out-Of-Phase

Audioholic General
"LOL again? How about the tendency of the right to be pro fascist these days? Talk about scary stuff to be fearful of."

How about the human race as one skin color instead of letting evolution decide.That was your idea not mine. Talk about scary stuff and a certain audioholic forum member to be fearful of.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
"LOL again? How about the tendency of the right to be pro fascist these days? Talk about scary stuff to be fearful of."

How about the human race as one skin color instead of letting evolution decide.That was your idea not mine. Talk about scary stuff and a certain audioholic forum member to be fearful of.
Evolution?

Out-Of-Phase

Out-Of-Phase

Audioholic General
Evolution?

Yeah, look it up. It's called science.

I don't know what would be worse, Donald Trump as President or you. After reading your political posts over the years, I'm tempted to say you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis