For the love of god or whoever … VOTE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
here's the thing... reality check #2 ..IT IS OVER.. i know there's going to be some that hate me for pointing this out.. but... trumps potential "lawsuits" lack the essential ingredient for success.. actual misconduct.. the "it could lead to irregularities" accusation holds no water.. bear with me here trumpies,,, you can't sue a guy because his slippery driveway might cause you to slip.. you actually have to have the slippery driveway cause you harm... get it?

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Not this one, no coincidence. :)

Yes, real, it was in my local paper as well, by 3 AP reporters. They compared the a whole bunch of counties and compared to county party affiliation.\
Very real.
I also read one Trump rally was traced to by 700 of attendees of his. :eek:
On the 700 thing I remember a story indicating his rallies could be responsible for up to 700 additional deaths from covid (from 30,000 cases)....but not sure what "traced to by 700 of attendees of his" means.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

it will keep both sides engaged.. i think that may be good for 2022.. trump is a very good reminder of how bad things can get...
And, if he keeps his nose in this, maybe not from prison or if he is totally bankrupt, we cannot forget how bad he really was. :)

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
i saw the video , it's funny , so many trumpies are adult versions of the 8th grade bully ....
While no disputing that drumphy seems to be the pied piper for bullies, the guy making bbq and beer look bad nutcase is more a conspiracy theory rager.....he walked away quite calmly at the end of his rant after all.... :)

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
November 6 and we are sill waiting on a winner. Oh the pain. :)

L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
November 6 and we are sill waiting on a winner. Oh the pain. :)
it's like this every year in AZ.. mail in balloting is slow.. it's always 3-4 days for anything close.. i get a kick out of all the rookie "give a poop's" (people who got activated politically for or against trump) here and across the country that think this is unusual.. it's sop

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I just figure the drumph thing with immediate results is a direct reflection of his tv watching habits.....and his almost non-existent actual board of directors experience.

M

MacCali

Full Audioholic
You wanted everyone to show up, now they did, now we are never going to hear the end of the 2020 election. C'MON MAN.

highfigh

highfigh

People are spreading so much bullsh!t that is totally unfounded and other people don't have the time/patients to even try to see if it's true.

When people I talk to start saying stuff like that my response is "that sounds like bullsh!t, what's your source?" Shockingly enough, they don't have one.
And this is a new thing? Been happening since the Facebooks, Twitters and other social media (s)platforms started. It's easier to copy/paste than to look up the facts.

1604754898825.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis