Finally coming together

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Awesome! You must be planning on keeping that for a while, though...where's the "Young" in front? :)
I plan on keeping it as long as the "direct from China" manufacturing holds up. I figure that will at least get me to Middle Aged Asian Alex.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
So, you've completely ruled out that Caucasian operation at age 30? I thought that was a go.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
So, you've completely ruled out that Caucasian operation at age 30? I thought that was a go.
I don't know I'm torn. On the one hand being white is awesome. You can go to just about any time in the past and they'll have a table for you. On the other hand, black is on the way up. Thicker bone structure, increased height and athletic ability, plus a bigger........ego. I'd say it's 50/50 at this point.

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Hey fuzz!! What's going on? Seems every time I log in you got more gear

walter duque

walter duque

Audioholic Samurai
Hey fuzz!! What's going on? Seems every time I log in you got more gear
I keep telling the kid he's out of control. I have to say one thing though, he's got a hell of a system. Best that I have ever heard. Mine is no slouch, but his puts mine to shame. I would suggest that he should start pressurizing his house with some speakers from the outside facing the walls. One day that building is coming down, take my word for it. That system is insane.

Last edited:
fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I keep telling the kid he's out of control. I have to say one thing though, he's got a hell of a system. Best that I have ever heard. Mine is no slouch, but his puts mine to shame. I would suggest that he should start pressurizing his house with some speakers from the outside facing the walls. One day that building is coming down, take my word for it. That system is insane.

Just wait until you come back. I had to back the subs wayyyyyy down because the bass response was a good 10-15db higher than the rest of the system when I was taking measurements. So much bass, so few things nailed down.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
So I got rid of my Fasttrack C600, which was a huge pain in the a$$ and wouldn't even work for the last few months and I picked up something new. Hopefully this will simplify things and make the measurements with the Behringer a little more accurate and with less delay.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
It's for my Behringer ECM8000 measurement mic, it's a 48V phantom power/external sound card type thing. Ever since the UMIK fiasco and the faulty mics/correction files I decided I needed to put more effort into making the Behringer more reliable and easier to use and since I bought it from cross spectrum I know it's accurate. Now I just need to figure out what to do with the two UMIK's I have. I could send them to cross spectrum and get correction files for them, but that would be about $150 for both. Decisions decisions.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis