Finally coming together

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Got bored today so I decided to hook up the Threshold. Then changed my mind halfway through and ended up with this. I hooked up the Threshold to zone 2 connected to the Phils while the 8.3's are hooked up to the Perreaux. Through muting I created a sort of instant switching between the two. Pretty cool if I do say so myself.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Binding posts installed and recessed.

Mineral wool has finally arrived

Gluing the flush mount baffle

It still fits.....whewwww :D

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Filled with mineral wool and with the front baffle gluing. Late tomorrow should be about as good a time as any to give it a little workout.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Are those powerblocks? I have clamp envy. I really want some of those clamps, but they cost so much. It definitely looks nice.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Congrats FUZZ! I want a video of the testing!:eek:
I'll give a video a try after I do some preliminary testing to make sure nothing explodes or catches on fire :D

Are those powerblocks? I have clamp envy. I really want some of those clamps, but they cost so much. It definitely looks nice.
They are these. I got them when the price was lower plus I had a gift card from Christmas. Still expensive, but they turn a mediocre wood worker into a mediocre wood worker with cool clamps.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis