Status
Not open for further replies.
lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
China Joe?

That's a new one. Tell the 3rd Directorate you deserve a raise.
Especially since the current loopy leader has told us how much a dear pal of his Xi is....did they have a messy break up over tariffs and Taiwan?

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Pretty sad the way Trump is using DR Fauci quotes out of context. But then again what do we expect? :(

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Pretty sad the way Trump is using DR Fauci quotes out of context. But then again what do we expect? :(
Be careful David, remember all the plagiarism that Joe did during his '88 run for the WH !

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Be careful David, remember all the plagiarism that Joe did during his '88 run for the WH !
Be careful Mikado, remember all those sexual assaults that Trump did and has admitted to on record for his run of for the WH!

He has done that many times- it's all over YouTube.
Trump has done sexual assaults and rape many times - it's all over YouTube, and the press and the US courts.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
[QUOTE="Trell, post: 1425396, member: 86916"

Trump has done sexual assaults and rape many times - it's all over YouTube, and the press and the US courts.
[/QUOTE]

I could swear I commented about plagiarism....

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi

[/QUOTE]

Maybe it's the contrast in importance.

highfigh

highfigh

I visit daily....long time fan.
One of my favorites shows a couple of sharks that were in a pack during a feeding frenzy- in the background was a ship with 'ACME Mannequin Company' and between the sharks & the ship were floating body parts. One shark asked the other- "What is this, some kind of cruel joke?".

Edit- it was "cruel hoax".

I like this one, too-

1602691140614.png

Last edited:
highfigh

highfigh

Maybe it's the contrast in importance.
[/QUOTE]

If only sexual assault was less common among people in power. Actually, it would be great if it were nonexistent, but that's not possible since humans are involved.

Lord Acton wrote, "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men."

Sorry, but I think they're no longer 'great' if they're bad. They may have said and done great things, but that's as far as it goes, IMO.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan

[/QUOTE]

you did, Trell is just 'off his rocker' today, must have been the oatmeal they fed him this morning in the old folks home ............;)

highfigh

highfigh

You clearly supported @Mikado463 post so in that context the "I could swear I commented about plagiarism" rings hollow.

Edit: Fix mangled quotes.
You really need to stop thinking that you understand when you clearly don't. Mikado replied to a comment about Fauci and you came back with something totally unrelated- I think your train of thought ran off of the tracks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis