Status
Not open for further replies.
Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
I read that tonight's Vice President candidate's debate will have a plexiglass divider separating the Pence and Harris:
1602099466090.png

As I read about it, I realized that we saw a much better solution decades ago on "Get Smart" … the Cone of Silence. That may be the best way to get Trump to Shaddup! For the next President's debate, I demand the Cone of Silence!
1602099662249.png

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
I read that tonight's Vice President candidate's debate will have a plexiglass divider separating the Pence and Harris:
View attachment 40481

As I read about it, I realized that we saw a much better solution decades ago on "Get Smart" … the Cone of Silence. That may be the best way to get Trump to Shaddup! For the next President's debate, I demand the Cone of Silence!
View attachment 40483
Initially, before Trump flying into the night with Covid, the Pence team protested against the Harris team demand of increasing the space between them from 6 to 7 feet. Of course, they even protested against a single plexiglass divider, never mind two of those along with an INCREASED distance.

Edit: Spelling. Yes, really.

Last edited:
mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Initially, before Trump flying into the night with Covid, the Pence team protested against the Harris team demand of increasing the space between them from 6 to 7 feet. Of course, they even protested against a single plexiglass divider, never mind two of those along with an INCREASED distance.

Edit: Spelling. Yes, really.
Yes, they did 12ft and a few inches. :D

Ponzio

Ponzio

Audioholic Samurai
Glad to see my 'observation' :D didn't go unnoticed.

Now get your minds out of the gutter! :p

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
A bunch of Antifa & BLM here and China Joe has ZERO chance.
LOL well we're certainly not trumptards for the most part in a thread called "f'in trump"....so, you're fascist/racist leaning yourself? Good luck with your loony leader.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis