Status
Not open for further replies.
3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Trump and his tarrifs is bound to tear up the US Canada relationship that we enjoyed with one a other. No other president in the history of US has divided the US so decisively or has alienated the US from the rest of the world. Trump, you are the world's biggest f?cktard and you will go down in history as such. Thankfully, we Canadians and the rest of the G7 will be able to patch up the relationship up with the US once your dumb f?ckin ass is sitting behind bars for cheating your own country out of money..

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
I think he was referring to the aluminum tariff...
the aluminum tariff is just the latest in long long series of extremely bad decisions. The article shows that people who still follow him are basically suicidal.

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
I have said this elsewhere and I will say it again: Trump is really fulfilling the worst-case scenario of his presidency. Before he was sworn in, I thought maybe there was a possibility of some kind of bipartisan legislation passing since he was not a standard-issue republican, even though he ran on a racist campaign platform. I thought there were either two ways his presidency would go, either some kind of eccentric administration that would swing right on some issues and left on others or just hard right on everything.

Well, the answer has been in for a while now. He really has been as bad as many have feared he would be. Totally fascistic governing, nakedly corrupt, openly racist, purely self-serving, and fantastically stupid. He will leave a stain on the reputation of the United States that will last generations. His leadership is so bad he makes George W Bush look good in comparison. I thought that there was no way that W wouldn't be the all-time nadir of presidents in my lifetime. But holy ****, Trump has blown him out of the water on the scale of incompetence and venality. As much as the war in Iraq was an epic clusterf*** that has ill effects still felt to this day, Trump managed even more damage to the United States in his handling of the COVID-19 pandemic.

It isn't just Trump though, it took an acquiescent republican party to make this horror show happen. Thank you Republicans for the bang-up job you have done with this country. For all of Hillary's faults, she would have governed a million times better than Trump has.

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
His [Trump's] leadership is so bad he makes George W Bush look good in comparison. I thought that there was no way that W wouldn't be the all-time nadir of presidents in my lifetime. But holy ****, Trump has blown him out of the water on the scale of incompetence and venality. As much as the war in Iraq was an epic clusterf*** that has ill effects still felt to this day, Trump managed even more damage to the United States in his handling of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Trump (aka Agent Orange, The Orange Peril, Bunker Boy of Pennsylvania Ave.) has shown that in politics, there is no nadir. Unless the voters clearly say "Cut it Out" in November, future republican politicians will fall all over themselves in an effort at going lower than any predecessor had.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
I feel like whoever is president after the over-grown oompa loompa is going to be saying "Sorry about that guy, what can I do to fix our relationship?" a lot in their career. I think it'll take more than 4 years to mend things. Maybe even more than 8.

Dan

Dan

Audioholic Chief
Trump (aka Agent Orange, The Orange Peril, Bunker Boy of Pennsylvania Ave.) has shown that in politics, there is no nadir. Unless the voters clearly say "Cut it Out" in November, future republican politicians will fall all over themselves in an effort at going lower than any predecessor had.
Personally, I like Cheetohead and The Orangeutan. :D

Kvn_Walker

Kvn_Walker

Audioholic Field Marshall
We could always elect a real-life Archie Bunker

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
so are you guys voting for biden in november?
It's the only choice we have

I'm not happy with democrats at all this pandering to the fukking mob

Defunding the police in the middle of a pandemic and economic depression

And I just know that they'll try to ban guns which has been pointless for at least 30 Damn years or more. Like the pandemic it's too widespread to many out there to fix the problem you just leave good citizens vulnerable while criminal underelements stay armed especially with the police defunded

Plus your gonna get your taxes raised the crap out of cuz that's gonna fix our problems meanwhile businesses will just go to other parts of the world that won't tax them

Which means less wealth but with less income we get taxed more everybody gets free every thing even tho we have no way to pay it

All whites have somehow in one year become unconsciously racist and need culture fukkin training in a white supremist societal structure that we should live in shame for crap that happened 400 years ago for the rest of my life apologize for every Damn day! Meanwhile Oprah is worth 2 billion and our former president was black soon to be vice president is going to be black

AND YOU KNOW WHAT!?!

ILL GLADLY TAKE 4 EVEN 8 YEARS OF THAT OVER 4 MORE YEARS OF TRUMP!

SIGN ME UP NOW CAN WE JUST VOTE ALREADY? WHERES MY MAIL IN BALLOT IM VOTING FOR BIDEN RIGHT FRIGGIN NOW!

Oh and where's my culture training class I'll just keep saying that whole time Trump is gone this is worth it! Trump is gone this is worth it!

IM WOKE! IM WOKE! IM SO FUGGIN WOKE!

;)

So yeah I'm voting for Biden :D

Kai

Kai

Full Audioholic
meh...they are all the same...just shovelin' a different line of bullshit you are forced to swallow...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis