Status
Not open for further replies.
Ponzio

Ponzio

Audioholic Samurai
The Temptations - Ball Of Confusion (That's What The World Is Today)

Last edited:
Ponzio

Ponzio

Audioholic Samurai
Another Roger Stone ... convicted liar ... protege Michael Caputo, HHS aide.
3 stooges - face palm.jpg

Last edited:
Ponzio

Ponzio

Audioholic Samurai
I am simply amazed that Bob Woodward was able to speak with Trump, on-the-record, mainly by telephone, while recording the conversation. On 18 occasions, from Dec 2019 to June 2020! Trump called Woodward sometimes!! And in those calls, Trump openly admitted he was lying to the US public about the corona virus epidemic!!!

I can only conclude that Trump believes his own lies over true facts. So much so, that he openly admits to his lying.

Bob Woodward has an amazing talent in calmly disarming the people he interviews. He got Trump to openly speak his mind, with the full knowledge that he was talking on-the-record to a reporter of the Washington Post. Woodward has clearly missed a lucrative career opportunity as a telemarketer selling aluminum siding or extended automobile warranties.

Imagine Tricky D!ck Nixon calling Bob Woodward on the phone to talk about his complicity in Watergate, playing the Smoking Gun conversation from the White House Tapes while Woodward listened.

I am stunned and amazed o_O.
I need to aplogize about claiming that Trump was interviewed by Woodward for his 1st book "Fear". He was not. I got the book out and and reviewed the 'sources' appendix and he did not agree to be interviewed when asked by Woodward.

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Wow, your feathers are that easily ruffled........sad :rolleyes:
Maybe you should look at his posts before you comment. He has posted nothing but offensive memes. No comments or an explanation or expression of opinions. Just garbage.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Maybe you should look at his posts before you comment. He has posted nothing but offensive memes. No comments or an explanation or expression of opinions. Just garbage.
I suspect you're right but IMO we all (myself included) lower ourselves to his level with certain types of name calling. That's all I was trying to point out, enjoy the rest of your day .......

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
I suspect you're right but IMO we all (myself included) lower ourselves to his level with certain types of name calling. That's all I was trying to point out, enjoy the rest of your day .......
We're all better than that. I love hearing different points of view, but the way they're expressed is important.

That's why I love it when members here disagree on certain philosophy, but can agree on specific things.

That's what brings us together even though we have different viewpoints. Something this country desperately needs.

Ponzio

Ponzio

Audioholic Samurai
So do you ever have anything intelligent to say or do you just stop by to be an asshole?
I may be wrong but I get the feeling he's just another foreign troll farmer sent out to stir things up and hopefully get us to turn on each other, their ultimate goal.

Quite a few have shown up around here lately and they seem totally disinterested in discussing why you need to attach magnets on your speaker cables.

Audiophools? I think not.

Kvn_Walker

Kvn_Walker

Audioholic Field Marshall
I may be wrong but I get the feeling he's just another foreign troll farmer sent out to stir things up and hopefully get us to turn on each other, their ultimate goal.

Quite a few have shown up around here lately and they seem totally disinterested in discussing why you need to attach magnets on your speaker cables.

Audiophools? I think not.
It's everywhere. Just about every website I frequent has been seeing more and more hit-and-run trolls. I try to keep my political discussions only to members I'm familiar with.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
lets just pray five weeks from now the Nation will come to its senses ..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis