Status
Not open for further replies.
Shimei

Shimei

Audioholic Intern
Which is easy with drumphy unless your head is stuck up your ass.
Irony you mention things stuck up an ass. You Leftist like that kinda thing.

I got you leftist figured out. The leftist politicans whisper in your ear that you're justified in your depraved thinking or action, just vote them in more power and authority and they'll let you fondle little boys or go in where it should be out.

Better yet vote them more power and authority and they'll give you more generous gifts from out of the United States Treasury. We're already 20+ trillion in debt. We're banking on our children's children so mind as well as start stamping birth certificates with bank seals. Bring back indentured slavery...... ya know what the Left is known for. At least indentured slavery gives back some rights to slave owners.

Shimei

Shimei

Audioholic Intern
More likely you're voting for drumph because you have no clue or just hate life?
I hate leftist and I'm just itching for you non second amendment pricks to start something. As far as I am concerned rational discourse has failed. Don't talk to me about hating life you baby murderers. If someone doesn't stand for the most innocent stage of life I find no reason to believe they'd stand for any other developmental stage of life.

Last edited:
Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
I hate leftist and I'm just itching for you non second amendment pricks to start something. As far as I am concerned rational discourse has failed. Don't talk to me about hating life you baby murderers. If someone doesn't stand for the most innocent stage of life I find no reason to believe they'd stand for any other developmental stage of life.

A picture of your own gun that you bring to protests?

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Because........ it is one or the other?
Reading your posts I implore you to leave your guns at home when you go to a protest.

Carrying a hand gun, or any guns for that matter, to a protest is quite simply a very, very bad idea where tempers can run high and where paranoia rule the gun owners (why else bring a hand gun?)

Edit: Switch place of sentences.

Shimei

Shimei

Audioholic Intern
Reading your posts I implore you to leave your guns at home when you go to a protest.

Carrying a hand gun, or any guns for that matter, to a protest is quite simply a very, very bad idea where tempers can run high and where paranoia rule the gun owners (why else bring a hand gun?)

Edit: Switch place of sentences.
In America We are a Constitutional Republic which protects the rights of the minority despite democratic majority. And such rights as the Second Amendment are not dependent on how good reasons are or explained and articulated. Our Second Amendment is a right because our forefathers were brilliant enough to understand the depravity of man knowing full well that from time to time the 1st Amendment needs protection from tyranny.

I do hear you, the first includes the right to peaceably assemble, and for the exact same reasons you share I'll remain armed rather than be at the mercy of others.

More states ought adopt not only Castle laws but extensions such as Stand Your Ground laws. Too many people are victimized while exercising their rights daily in the pursuit of life, liberty, and happiness as endowed by our Creator.

Last edited:
KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
Too many people are victimized while exercising their rights daily in the pursuit of life, liberty, and happiness as endowed by our Creator.
If that is in the Bible, please share!
Otherwise, where did you get this from?
(note that I did not highlight "life" because I believe that is obvious as a self-evident God-given "right")

Shimei

Shimei

Audioholic Intern
(note that I did not highlight "life" because I believe that is obvious as a self-evident God-given right)
Glad to speak w/ you. A lot of people conveniently remove God from the context of which I quoted, that of course as you know is in the Declaration of Independence. True liberty and happiness are found in God alone. Such cannot be granted by man. It is no wonder to me the First Amendment is as established in the Bill of Rights when taken in historical context of other founding documents. Bondage is much deeper than personal freedoms but entails the nature as well as depravity and will of man.

As for Scripture simple principles and methods of interpretation can extract founding principles used to establish such rights as the Second amendment. For example, "you shall not murder" is the explicit-negative. The implicit-positive is "you shall preserve life". Mind you the rule of interpretation is that such an implicit may never contradict the explicit but rather establish the explicit as the premise for inference. Such principle places not only accountability and responsibility on someone by the likes of Cain in the biblical example of the murder of Abel but is most consistent with God ordaining government with the sword in order to seek out and combat evil. We are our brother's keeper. That is, as an individual and "one" whether in family, Covenant or national solidarity.

As a point of interest historically Jefferson stated that our basic rights should not be left to inference of the first articles of the Constitution. The Bill of Rights were advocated by Anti-Federalist which persisted in want of insurance of our basic rights which led to its ratification.

Last edited:
Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
(note that I did not highlight "life" because I believe that is obvious as a self-evident God-given "right")
Hmh, no?

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Irony you mention things stuck up an ass. You Leftist like that kinda thing.

I got you leftist figured out. The leftist politicans whisper in your ear that you're justified in your depraved thinking or action, just vote them in more power and authority and they'll let you fondle little boys or go in where it should be out.

Better yet vote them more power and authority and they'll give you more generous gifts from out of the United States Treasury. We're already 20+ trillion in debt. We're banking on our children's children so mind as well as start stamping birth certificates with bank seals. Bring back indentured slavery...... ya know what the Left is known for. At least indentured slavery gives back some rights to slave owners.
You have a very weird imagination.

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
If only people would apply the same critical lens to their own party affiliations that they do to other parties. I know that is a lot to ask.

Shimei

Shimei

Audioholic Intern
If only people would apply the same critical lens to their own party affiliations that they do to other parties. I know that is a lot to ask.
I agree, but I ask exactly who or what is the Leftist party platform standing for? I ask because there has to be a standard by which to hold someone accountable if attempting to hold someone accountable. Please don't say the Constitution because it is obvious that that's an absurd notion concerning the Liberal/Democrat party.

I mean if someone on the Right embezzles etc I'll be the first to run them over w/ a bus. Not to mention I'd be the first to castrate a pedophile w/ a cold blade. However, when the Leftist get busted by incriminating evidence of such or say drugs, homosexuality and pedophile or whatever depraved desire they make it into law. So I'd have to guess that depraved man is the Liberal/Democrat's standard as the basis for their worldview which includes the political realm as well as religious etc. To note, in my mind secularism is a religion in the name of no religion and the legalism of secularism is political correctness. Such is dictated by depraved leadership on the Left. It won't be long before another Nero and his love child Sporus are in our House, Senate, Scotus, or in Potus.

So again, according to who's or what standard?

Last edited:
lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I agree, but I ask exactly who or what is the Leftist party platform standing for? I ask because there has to be a standard by which to hold someone accountable if attempting to hold someone accountable. Please don't say the Constitution because it is obvious that that's an absurd notion concerning the Liberal/Democrat party.

I mean if someone on the Right embezzles etc I'll be the first to run them over w/ a bus. Not to mention I'd be the first to castrate a pedophile w/ a cold blade. However, when the Leftist get busted by incriminating evidence of such or say drugs, homosexuality and pedophile or whatever depraved desire they make it into law. So I'd have to guess that depraved man is the Liberal/Democrat's standard as the basis for their worldview which includes the political realm as well as religious etc. To note, in my mind secularism is a religion in the name of no religion and the legalism of secularism is political correctness. Such is dictated by depraved leadership on the Left. It won't be long before another Nero and his love child Sporus are in our House, Senate, Scotus, or in Potus.

So again, according to who's or what standard?
The Democratic party is not "leftist". Pedophiles are often republicans from arrest reports, or even catholic priests. How's things in russia?

Shimei

Shimei

Audioholic Intern
The Democratic party is not "leftist". Pedophiles are often republicans from arrest reports, or even catholic priests. How's things in russia?
And Epstein didn't kill himself.

You never answer anything w/ substance lacking any meaning whatsoever in your responses.

There's not an upright vertebrae in your entire spinal column.

Last edited:
lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
And Epstein didn't kill himself.

You never answer a single thing.

There's not an upright vertebrae in your entire spinal column.
Show some intelligence and you might get somewhere. Keep flapping your gums in a senseless manner and we must assume you joined AH as a russian troll bot....

Shimei

Shimei

Audioholic Intern
Substituting guns for lack of a pecker, eh?
You mentioned intelligence and pecker so you must think that implies you have both. Meh

If I were a Russian you'd more than likely go directly into the missionary position.

Shimei

Shimei

Audioholic Intern
LOL if. I'd peg you as a bottom for sure, tho.
You peg me as a pencil neck cracker having never stood for anything in his life.

Lemme ask you, when going out on dates do you try the sympathy approach w/ women? Can't help but feel kinda sad for you myself. You probably have a really pretty mouth. Identity politics aside ya wanna date? Love to take ya in the woods and make ya scream like a pig, sueeeeeeee.

Call me Mr. Romantic.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis