EX-PRESIDENT INDICTED

T

TankTop5

Audioholic Field Marshall
Upset ???? yes, I'm upset that this country has turned into a left / right pissing contest with both sides getting further away from common sense middle ground.
I’d like to see D and R have a slight minority in both houses with independents making up the middle., at least as a start.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Upset ???? yes, I'm upset that this country has turned into a left / right pissing contest with both sides getting further away from common sense middle ground.
Starting to see that here as well. Opposing parties oppose each other just for the sake of opposing.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
In this case the pissing was done by GOP, though the negotiations were described as done in good faith on both sides. So when Trump voiced his no the lead conservative negotiator Senator Lankford was thrown under the bus and pissed upon by his own party.

As a self-proclaimed conservative you should be very upset but chose to play the both-sides card instead.

T

TankTop5

In this case the pissing was done by GOP, though the negotiations were described as done in good faith on both sides. So when Trump voiced his no the lead conservative negotiator Senator Lankford was thrown under the bus and pissed upon by his own party.

As a self-proclaimed conservative you should be very upset but chose to play the both-sides card instead.
That’s not even remotely intellectually honest, you get zero points. Both sides are assclowns and the fact that you refuse to admit it or have an inability to see it would be comical if it wasn’t so sad.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
That’s not even remotely intellectually honest, you get zero points. Both sides are assclowns and the fact that you refuse to admit it or have an inability to see it would be comical if it wasn’t so sad.
You got some reading comprehension issue or are you hitting the bottle again?

So let me add a little more detail and reformulate slightly: The negotiations at that time were described as though but done in good faith on both sides, and were it not for Trump it most likely would have passed the Senate with a very good likelihood of even the House to pass it (if the Speaker would allow voting). Biden was prepared to sign it, for instance, and said so.

Exactly, how is that description of mine (including the previous) intellectually dishonest? Care to back up that claim? Not that I expect that you are able to, though.

Last edited:
T

TankTop5

You got some reading comprehension issue or are you hitting the bottle again?

So let me add a little more detail and reformulate slightly: The negotiations at that time were described as though but done in good faith on both sides, and were it not for Trump it most likely would have passed the Senate with a very good likelihood of even the House to pass it (if the Speaker would allow voting). Biden was prepared to sign it, for instance, and said so.

Exactly, how is that description of mine (including the previous) intellectually dishonest? Care to back up that claim? Not that I expect that you are able to, though.
My apologies and you’re completely correct. Slight dyslexia that kicks in when I’m tired. I’ve noticed in a couple threads that I’ve done it lately. Think I need to take a respectful break. Thank you for pointing it out.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
It isn't a matter of believing or disbelieving.

My understanding - as stated in both articles you linked - is that the level of restrictions on the border to satisfy the GOP were beyond the President's authority and required the approval of Congress. Just to clarify, I don't think anyone from either party has been talking about "shutting down" the border in the literal sense, like an iron curtain.

And, just to be clear, none of my recent posts relating to Harris should be understood to indicate that I am a supporter. I'm neutral on her. What should be understood from my posts is that Trump is so unfit for office, that practically any plausible candidate put forward by the Democrats would be a better choice. Well...maybe not JFK Jr.

I'm looking at this primarily from the standpoint of what's in the interests of the international community. During his 1st term in office, Trump made an ass of himself on the international stage. Denigrating his allies, while washing Putin's balls and expressing admiration for other tyrants. Trying to extort a false accusation from Zelenskyy against the Bidens. Making all kinds of noise about NAFTA, forcing a renegotiation that produced a new agreement that was barely different from the old one. Calling underdeveloped countries "shitholes". I could go on, but you get the picture.

His domestic record should make it a simple choice - he does not have the best interests of America at heart.
Biden said he could shut the border if GOP didn't go along with the plan- it's in both links, near the top.

His comment about underdeveloped countries is crude, but when you look at what their governments have done to those places, it's hard not to agree in terms of the conditions, but I wouldn't blame the people or include them in the insult. I personally think the UN and other organizations should help more and the leaders need to be ground into a fine paste for ruining peoples' lives, being dictators and making life hell. What does Ethiopia, Somalia and other countries do for their populations? The piracy is a good indication of the problems.

RFK, Jr. JFK Jr died in a plane crash before 2000.

There are no easy or simple choices- Biden is unfit, Trump is a whackjob who, as I said before the 2016 election, needs a muzzle and handlers. I wouldn't vote for Harris, so we'll have to disagree on her but a third party hasn't shown itself to be viable. A vote against Trump can't be reduced to a vote for Biden- nobody wants him, regardless of their protests in regard to their comments. The Dems don't want to stick their necks out- that's how politicians usually operate- they don't want something, but they don't want to get it on them in case it goes bad. Nadler recently made negative comments and now, he's trying to walk it back, as usual.

Last edited:
highfigh

highfigh

I’d like to see D and R have a slight minority in both houses with independents making up the middle., at least as a start.
If the independents would stop going into the weeds after sounding like they're viable, we could get somewhere but they ALL do that. I would like to see D & R reduced to less than 40% in a reversible test but the way Congress works, they would find a way to screw it up and make it impossible to change.

highfigh

highfigh

Personally I'd sum it up as Biden was slow to do anything on the border, and when he finally did the Republicans weren't interested. Therefore the economy and inflation in theory should be what's most important to voters.
If you haven't seen the crimes committed by illegals, and they're not all from one place, it's time to check into that. Chicago, NYC, even here in Mullarkey, we're having big problems. Part of the local problems are coming from Chicago but the repeat deportations just keep coming back. Now that the RNC is starting next Monday, auto thefts have gone nuts. Homeland Security is doing flyovers to check the radiation levels and I fully expect the cretins who can't bring themselves to be civilized will make this place look more like dog shyte than it already does and it has enough problems that aren't being addressed by local government.

highfigh

highfigh

Starting to see that here as well. Opposing parties oppose each other just for the sake of opposing.
Did you see the big chunk of crap Mick Jagger is getting for supporting Trudeau?

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Biden said he could shut the border if GOP didn't go along with the plan- it's in both links, near the top.

His comment about underdeveloped countries is crude, but when you look at what their governments have done to those places, it's hard not to agree in terms of the conditions, but I wouldn't blame the people or include them in the insult. I personally think the UN and other organizations should help more and the leaders need to be ground into a fine paste for ruining peoples' lives, being dictators and making life hell. What does Ethiopia, Somalia and other countries do for their populations? The piracy is a good indication of the problems.

RFK, Jr. JFK Jr died in a plane crash before 2000.

There are no easy or simple choices- Biden is unfit, Trump is a whackjob who, as I said before the 2016 election, needs a muzzle and handlers. I wouldn't vote for Harris, so we'll have to disagree on her but a third party hasn't shown itself to be viable. A vote against Trump can't be reduced to a vote for Biden- nobody wants him, regardless of their protests in regard to their comments. The Dems don't want to stick their necks out- that's how politicians usually operate- they don't want something, but they don't want to get it on them in case it goes bad. Nadler recently made negative comments and now, he's trying to walk it back, as usual.
Yeah, it was RFK Jr that I meant.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Did you see the big chunk of crap Mick Jagger is getting for supporting Trudeau?
I wasn't aware, had to Google it. Maple MAGA is taking hold up here and they do not like Trudeau in the least. His government has been in power for nine years and a lot of people would like to see him go - including more than a few Liberals.

highfigh

highfigh

I wasn't aware, had to Google it. Maple MAGA is taking hold up here and they do not like Trudeau in the least. His government has been in power for nine years and a lot of people would like to see him go - including more than a few Liberals.
He seems heavy-handed, from what I have watched and listened to.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
He seems heavy-handed, from what I have watched and listened to.
I guess it depends on what actions one considers to be heavy-handed. If anyone wants to discuss Canadian politics in a separate thread, I'm game. I'd rather not derail this one.

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
Filing for bankruptcy is not a surprise. It's also not magic.
The judge just tossed Giuliani's bankruptcy case.

>>>NEW YORK (AP) — A judge threw out Rudy Giuliani ’s bankruptcy case on Friday, slamming the former New York City mayor as a “recalcitrant debtor” who thumbed his nose at the process while seeking to shield himself from a $148 million defamation judgment and other debts.<<<

The lawyers with long knives will now go after him.

>>>Dismissing the case ends his pursuit of bankruptcy protection, but it doesn’t absolve him of his debts. His creditors can now pursue other legal remedies to recoup at least some of the money they’re owed, such as getting a court order to seize his apartments and other assets.<<<

He was disbarred in New York last week:

>>>NEW YORK (AP) — Rudy Giuliani . . . was disbarred in New York on Tuesday after a court found he repeatedly made false statements about Trump’s 2020 election loss.<<<

https://apnews.com/article/giuliani-new-york-disbarred-81b327f9ab1f98548cb888f8e652c9a8

I wonder how many lawyers will be willing to lie for Trump going forward.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis