EX-PRESIDENT INDICTED

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
Meadows already filed an appeal:

>>>A judge on Friday denied Meadows’s attempt to move his charges out of state court, and he quickly filed an appeal.<<<

Removal appears to be a close question in this case so it's unclear if the appeals court will uphold the district court decision.
Meadows lost the appeal so his case will be heard in Georgia state courts (unless he settles, of course).

>>>A federal appeals court panel on Monday rejected an effort by Mark Meadows, a White House chief of staff under former President Donald J. Trump, to move a Georgia election interference case against him to federal court.<<<

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
What are the odds of those two women ever seeing 150 mil ??
What a joke, they couldn't have made that in 5 life times .......

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
What does it matter what they might have made or not particularly? That makes them game for being sh*t on by republican conspiracy theorists and traitors? Good grief.

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
So, in your view, those who are wealthy and powerful should be able to do whatever they want to those who have low income on the basis that their life wasn't worth much anyway?

People like OJ Simpson should be able to murder people like Nicole Brown Simpson and Ron Goldman with impunity because the people who were murdered couldn't possibly have made much money anyway?

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Might as well ask this of the families of that Connecticut kindergarten massacre who were haunted and defamed by Alex Jones. :eek:
They would not have made billions over their collective lives.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
LOL, funny thing is none of the three of you could answer my first question. I figured for sure the barrister could have come up with something ? But I knew for sure I could get a 'rise' out of the second remark, you guys are easily read like a dime store novel..........

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
LOL, funny thing is none of the three of you could answer my first question. I figured for sure the barrister could have come up with something ? But I knew for sure I could get a 'rise' out of the second remark, you guys are easily read like a dime store novel..........
They will likely see a good percentage of the $150 million.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
They will likely see a good percentage of the $150 million.
So in essence the 150 mil is not all that realistic ? But I guess ones interpretation of a 'good percentage' is up for debate. My thinking is anything North of 50%.

As for your first rebuttal to my post you were completely wrong in assuming my support of the 'rich & famous', far from it actually. As for your OJ comment, not sure how you were able to make that comparison.

Again, I will admit my 'earnings potential' statement was a bit of click bait and I knew full well that you-know-who would take the hook !

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Your second remark just showed us, yet again, what kind of person you are.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
So in essence the 150 mil is not all that realistic ? But I guess ones interpretation of a 'good percentage' is up for debate. My thinking is anything North of 50%.

As for your first rebuttal to my post you were completely wrong in assuming my support of the 'rich & famous', far from it actually. As for your OJ comment, not sure how you were able to make that comparison.

Again, I will admit my 'earnings potential' statement was a bit of click bait and I knew full well that you-know-who would take the hook !
Okay, is Rudy even worth anywhere near that much? Not likely but that really is a moot point anyways. They should be able to clean him out, which he richly deserves. I love the second lawsuit, not about money, but shutting the lying POS up.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Okay, is Rudy even worth anywhere near that much? Not likely but that really is a moot point anyways. They should be able to clean him out, which he richly deserves. I love the second lawsuit, not about money, but shutting the lying POS up.
Reminded me of this.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.

There is much more in the pot besides earning potential. I believe there are at least 3 other areas being compensated for in such cases. Check it out what else and how much awarded.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Oh darn. The SC rejected Smith's bypassing appeals. I'm not surprised. CNN wondered had Smith mentioned Trump delays as the reason than maybe there would have been a different outcome. I doubt that though.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis