EX-PRESIDENT INDICTED

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
I give Fox Faux News credit for one thing...achieving their goal.

Ever since the birth of Fox Faux, their goal was to create a militant subsection of the public to blindly follow wherever their warped agenda was heading.
They achieved this to a tee....good going Fox Faux!!
I agree with your point. However, ever since the Dominion Voting Systems lawsuit, it's officially Faux News. I fixed your spelling errors ;).

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
The Washington Post, among others, names five out the six unindicted co-conspirators not named in yesterday's indictment.
  1. Rudy Guiliani
  2. John Eastman
  3. Sidney Powell
  4. Jeffery Clark
  5. Kenneth Chesebro
  6. an unidentified political consultant

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
I agree with your point. However, ever since the Dominion Voting Systems lawsuit, it's officially Faux News. I fixed your spelling errors ;).
I used Fox in a couple of posts in the vain hope of improving search results. :)

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
The Washington Post, among others, names five out the six unindicted co-conspirators not named in yesterday's indictment.
  1. Rudy Guiliani
  2. John Eastman
  3. Sidney Powell
  4. Jeffery Clark
  5. Kenneth Chesebro
For #6 there is my post above.

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
CNN summarized the 21 Election Lies by Trump listed in the indictment

https://www.cnn.com/2023/08/02/politics/trump-indictment-lies/index.html
Here's the short version:
  1. The lie that fraud changed the outcome of the 2020 election, that Trump “had actually won,” and that the election was “stolen.” (Pages 1 & 40-41 of the indictment)
  2. The lie that fake pro-Trump Electoral College electors in seven states were legitimate electors. (Pages 5 & 26)
  3. The lie that the Justice Department had identified significant concerns that may have affected the outcome of the election. (Pages 6 & 27)
  4. The lie that Pence had the power to reject Biden’s electoral votes. (Pages 6 & 32-38)
  5. The lie that “the Vice President and I are in total agreement that the Vice President has the power to act.” (Page 36)
  6. The lie that Georgia had thousands of ballots cast in the names of dead people. (Pages 8 & 16)
  7. The lie that Pennsylvania had 205,000 more votes than voters. (Pages 8 & 20)
  8. The lie that there had been a suspicious “dump” of votes in Detroit, Michigan. (Pages 9 & 17)
  9. The lie that Nevada had tens of thousands of double votes and other fraud. (Page 9)
  10. The lie that more than 30,000 non-citizens had voted in Arizona. (Pages 9 & 11)
  11. The lie that voting machines in swing states had switched votes from Trump to Biden. (Page 9)
  12. The lie that Dominion machines had been involved in “massive election fraud.” (Page 12)
  13. The lie that “a substantial number of non-citizens, non-residents, and dead people had voted fraudulently in Arizona.” (Page 10)
  14. The lie that Fulton County, Georgia elections workers had engaged in “ballot stuffing.” (Pages 13 & 14)
  15. The lie that thousands of out-of-state voters cast ballots in Georgia. (Page 16)
  16. The lie that Raffensperger “was unwilling, or unable,” to address Trump’s claims about a “‘ballots under table’ scam, ballot destruction, out of state ‘voters’, dead voters, and more.” (Page 16)
  17. The lie that there was substantial fraud in Wisconsin and that the state had tens of thousands of unlawful votes. (Page 21)
  18. The lie that Wisconsin had more votes counted than it had actual voters. (Page 21)
  19. The lie that the election was “corrupt.” (Page 28)
  20. The lie that Trump won every state by hundreds of thousands of votes. (Page 34)
  21. The lie that Pennsylvania “want to recertify.” (Page 38)

isolar8001

isolar8001

Audioholic General
You know what's funny...25 years ago when I started working in group homes, sometimes staff would have Faux News on...eatin' that stuff up.
I would leave the room and refuse to come back until they turned it off.

This was pre Bush Jr. and all that...I knew baseless propaganda when I saw it !!

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
There are many links to the indictment from various sites, but I failed to find an official .gov link to it yesterday (including on .gov search engine).

Anyone have a link to it?

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
Judge Tanya Chutkan, a tough Trump critic, toughest Jan. 6 sentencer

The Washington Post
US District Judge Tanya S. Chutkan will oversee the case for Trump's 3rd indictment. Judge Chutkan, a former public defender, was one of the first U.S. judges to reject his executive privilege claims to withhold Jan. 6 White House records. Now, she'll be the trial judge.

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
There are many links to the indictment from various sites, but I failed to find an official .gov link to it yesterday (including on .gov search engine).

Anyone have a link to it?
Will this do?

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Will this do?
Thanks for the link, but no. Previously there been official .gov links available and in this age I this is what I want to link to. I don’t think that the various sites I read, including CNN, have manipulated it, though. But, still, and for a common reference.

Edit: I’m not sure that the CNN excerpts of the indictment is complete.

Last edited:
Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
  1. Rudy Guiliani
  2. John Eastman
  3. Sidney Powell
  4. Jeffery Clark
  5. Kenneth Chesebro
Amber Phillips of the Washington Post:

Why isn’t Mark Meadows among those thought to be a co-conspirator?
Donald Trump’s chief of staff during and after the 2020 election, Mark Meadows, was often by Trump’s side as he was trying to hang onto power. So some find it curious that Meadows isn’t reported to be a co-conspirator — and thus doesn’t seem at risk of facing charges himself.

The omission suggests that Meadows has been cooperating with investigators, speculated Barbara McQuade, a former federal prosecutor.

“That would explain how they have access to a lot of that information about him,” she said.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Amber Phillips of the Washington Post:

Why isn’t Mark Meadows among those thought to be a co-conspirator?
Donald Trump’s chief of staff during and after the 2020 election, Mark Meadows, was often by Trump’s side as he was trying to hang onto power. So some find it curious that Meadows isn’t reported to be a co-conspirator — and thus doesn’t seem at risk of facing charges himself.

The omission suggests that Meadows has been cooperating with investigators, speculated Barbara McQuade, a former federal prosecutor.

“That would explain how they have access to a lot of that information about him,” she said.
I’m not sure that your CNN link above have the complete text of the indictment. Just a feeling that I’ve to verify when I come home as I recall some comments I failed to find, probably my fault. What I recall from a talking head is Meadow calling Pence security after a meeting with Trump 5th January to increase security. Apparently because of this meeting.

I should download the indictment. :)

Last edited:
mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.

Yes, with all those date and time stamps one needs actual documents of some kind, text or email, etc.:D

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis