Enter to Win: Wireless Bravus IIa 8D Powered Subwoofer from Aperion Audio!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

brentb

Audiophyte
Question 1:

What music service or media player do you use to listen to music :
1.winamp 2.pandora

Question 2:

Have you looked at any type of wireless solutions for your audio needs? If so who have you looked at/researched?
1.bluetooth stereo headset for droid phone 2.bluetooth device for motorcycle helmet

Question 3:

How familiar are you with Aperion Audio’s wireless solutions?
Not at all

E

Eastereric

Audiophyte
Aperion Giveaway

Music service:
Spotify, Pandora, VTunes, TuneIn

Q2. Looked at and tested Sonos

Q3: aware of Aperion, not aware of Aperion wireless solutions

C

Cbaldwin11

Audiophyte
Question 1 :we use pandora and music one on ps3 streamed w denon and aperion 5t and surround bostons.

Question 2: i have researched wireless and have found that wires are the best sound and quality but have heard that aperion makes quality wireless surround setups.

Question 3: have heard and got to listen at aperion audio with guru jason hicks everything about there stuff is quality. I am not a audiophile but have a musicians ear and there stuff is great and have best online site and customer service.

W

wundrbred

Audiophyte
Question 1:

What music service or media player do you use to listen to music (Spotify, iTunes, Pandora, Windows Media Player, Winamp, Zune, etc.)

++ Mainly Pandora and sometimes iTunes

Question 2:

Have you looked at any type of wireless solutions for your audio needs? If so who have you looked at/researched?

++ Yes, I've recently purchased the Panasonic SC-HTB520 2.1-Channel SoundBar Speaker System with Wireless Kelton Subwoofer, but I haven't had a chance to set it up yet. I purchased this as a minimalistic set-up for the bedroom.

Question 3:

Familiar - Know that Aperion has wireless products but don’t have enough info ... (I currently own a 5.1 Aperion setup w/ (2) power towers, (1) center, and (2) bipole/dipole surrounds that are about 5+ years old and still amazing)

F

fufanuer

Enthusiast
Pick Me!! Aperion's Contest.

Question 1:
What music service or media player do you use to listen to music (Spotify, iTunes, Pandora, Windows Media Player, Winamp, Zune, etc.)

ANSWER: iTunes (320kb and AIFF files) and occasionally Pandora.

Question 2:

ANSWER: I use the Apple Airport. It works very slick. If only I had a good DAC to use the optical out.

Question 3:
Very Familiar – Know about HAL, Zona, and Summit
Familiar - Know that Aperion has wireless products but don’t have enough info
Somewhat - Know of Aperion Audio but not familiar with any products
First time hearing about Aperion Audio

ANSWER: I don't know about Aperion's wireless solutions.

P

Plumm

Audiophyte
Wireless Bravus IIa contest

Question 1:

What music service or media player do you use to listen to music

Mostly listen to Slacker from my Android phone, when home Pandora or stuff downloaded to media player.

Question 2:

Yes, Samsung, Yamaha and just looked at some Pioneer equip.

Question 3:

:cool:

metatype

metatype

Audiophyte
Question 1:

>> Pandora

Question 2:

>> Nope, don't want wireless.

Question 3:

>> Familiar but not interested

N

ncampbel

Enthusiast
Question 1:

The majority of the time I use MediaMonkey.

Question 2:

I've looked into the wireless solutions Aperion offers and have researched the field; but I haven't moved on any purchases at this time.

Question 3:

I am familiar with what Aperion has to offer but I don't have all the details.

T

Troskosky

Audiophyte
Craig's Entry

Question 1:

iTunes

Question 2:

Not really.

Question 3:

flamingeye

flamingeye

Junior Audioholic
Question 1:

1.Pandora, WMP, Spotify

Question 2:

2.D-link, WD live TV

Question 3:

How familiar are you with Aperion Audio's wireless solutions?
Very Familiar - Know about HAL, Zona, and Summit
Familiar - Know that Aperion has wireless products but don't have enough info
3. Somewhat - Know of Aperion Audio but not familiar with any products

J

jrotad

Audiophyte
Sub contest answers

Question 1:
iTunes, pandora, spotify

Question 2:
Haven't researched and don't know much about them. I would hesitate buying wireless simply out of fear of losing signals.

Question 3:
I am very familiar with aperion. I love their products and I'm slowly trying to build a system with their speakers. They are gorgeous and the sound is perfection. Side note: aperion auto-corrected to ape room on my phone. Pretty awesome.

joeyvaz

Audiophyte
Thanks for giving us the opportunity to own one of your subs!!

Question 1:

iTunes and Pandora

Question 2:

Yes, Aperion's Zona is the only one I've been considering and recommending. The reason is that Aperion is a company who is invested in how their products sound. Other third party wireless units cannot determine how your speakers will sound with their equipment.

Question 3:

I would say familiar. Not "very familiar" because I haven't been able to order the equipment, install it, and test it.

Thanks!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
T

talannar

Junior Audioholic
Question 1:

iTunes and Pandora

Question 2:

No, I have not. Everything is wired. But, I could see where it might be beneficial in specific scenarios.

Question 3:

I would be familiar. I've helped someone purchase and set up an Aperion system. I was aware Aperion had wireless products, but never really looked into their info.

C

Chuey583

Audiophyte
  1. Question 1: iTunes and VLC
  2. Question 2: Yes, I have been looking for a secondary zone wireless stereo solution.
  3. Question 3: Familiar with the wireless products Aperion Audio offers, but have not purchased any equipment yet.

G

greatdavide

Audioholic Intern
Question 1:

What music service or media player do you use to listen to music (Spotify,

iTunes, Pandora, Windows Media Player, Winamp, Zune, etc.)

Pandora and Music Server/Ipod through Denon Receiver

Question 2:

I have a cheap rocketfish setup to run my surrounds (Don't hate it's temporary), Would like to have a higher end setup.

Question 3:

• Very Familiar – Know about HAL, Zona, and Summit

Last edited by a moderator:
N

npsquire1

Enthusiast
Awesome!

Question 1:

I use MediaMonkey, Pandora, and Grooveshark for music.

Question 2:

I haven't as yet had any need to do so, since I am currently working with a stereo-only setup

Question 3:

I've read somewhat about the Zona speakers which piqued my curiosity for a future solution in a game room or something of that sort.

A

alphaiii

Audioholic General
Question 1:

Winamp, and on rare occasions, Pandora.

Question 2:

Yes, I've looked into Audioengine's W1, Outlaw's OAW3, and Aperion's HAL (original version) for wireless connection of my PC to an integrated amp... but ended up going the USB DAC route instead.

Question 3:

GlocksRock

GlocksRock

Audioholic Spartan
Question 1:

I mostly stream pandora from my blu ray player.

Question 2:

I have thought very little about it since I have multiple systems in my house.

Question 3:

Somewhat familiar

H

HDSapper

Audiophyte
Question 1:

I use Windows Media Player, Amazon's Cloud Player, and sometimes Pandora.

Question 2:

I looked into it for a friend a while back. I looked at Aperion and a couple others, but I can't remember.

Question 3:
  • Very Familiar – Know about HAL, Zona, and Summit
  • Familiar - Know that Aperion has wireless products but don’t have enough info
  • Somewhat - Know of Aperion Audio but not familiar with any products
  • First time hearing about Aperion Audio

Somewhat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis