Enter to Win: SVS PB12-NSD or a SB12-NSD!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
MikeMcM1956

MikeMcM1956

Enthusiast
Q1:
PROMISE #1...
45-DAY TOTAL SATISFACTION GUARANTEE

PROMISE #2...
60-DAY GUARANTEED PRICES

PROMISE #3...
90-DAY DEFECTIVE EXCHANGE GUARANTEE

PROMISE #4...
FREE SHIPPING

PROMISE #5...
1-YEAR "NO LEMON" GUARANTEE

PROMISE #6...
1-YEAR TRADE-UP POLICY

PROMISE #7...
1-YEAR PERFORMANCE GUARANTEE

PROMISE #8...
5-YEAR UNCONDITIONAL WARRANTY

My Favorite, a company that really stands behind their product quality.

PROMISE #9...
THE FINEST QUALITY IN EVERY PRICE RANGE

PROMISE #10...
INFORMATIVE PRE-PURCHASE ADVICE & COUNSEL.

PROMISE #11...
TOTAL AFTER PURCHASE SUPPORT

Q2:
I would love to see a sub with a good wireless audio capability, and/or built-in room eq capability.

Q3:
Flat, low to <20Hz, attractive and reasonable priced.

B

bdahern

Audiophyte
Question 1:
What are the SVS Bill of Rights and which is your favorite?

All are great, but if I have to pick one it is the 1 year trade-up policy - it's never a bad time to buy!

Question 2:
What is the next product you would like to see from SVS?

Would like to see a ported 10" subwoofer for those of us that don't have a lot of space but prefer a ported sub.

Question 3:
What do you look for in a great subwoofer?

A good looking, quality build with a flat response for a reasonable price.

B

bwilberg266

Audioholic Intern
SVS Sweepstakes!

Question 1:

The bill of rights is a Total satisfaction guarantee. A set of 11 promises that SVS makes to each and every customer regarding all aspects of how they will provide top level service and stand behind their product in every way. My Favorite would have to be the Trade Up Policy - with the amount of gear that passes through my hands it's great to know I have a year to upgrade at no extra charge!

Question 2:
What is the next product you would like to see from SVS? Describe it in as much detail as you like, and let us know what it should cost.

I would like to see a 15 inch design in both a sealed and ported enclosure. Price would range from 1700-2300 I would assume. Also it would be nice if there were a 10 inch option that would be optimal for office and bedroom setups. More than likely a sealed design as in those settings there would be more interest in accuracy and speed as opposed to shear output and extension.

Question 3:

I look for a product that will give me accurate extension, for a reasonable price, made by a company that stands behind their product. If it sounds good, and lasts a long time, why would they not be willing to put a guarantee behind it?

B

briton334

Audiophyte
Svs

Question 1:

The SVS Bill of Rights is a philosophy that is quite unique not only in the subwoofer/speaker world, but also in the home audio world in general. It is a set of promises that SVS makes to all of its customers on all of products. My favorite one is the 1-year No Lemon one.

Question 2:
What is the next product you would like to see from SVS? Describe it in as much detail as you like, and let us know what it should cost.

I would like to see a sealed product that is in the $400-500 (max) range that would best any of the similar offerings from Klipsch and Polk in that range.

Question 3:

I look for clean, tight bass in any size (and color) package. I also prefer to have a unit that serves equally well for HT and music.

G

Gusgt

Audiophyte
SV Sound

Question 1:

SVS's B of R explains what I as a customer should experience. The 11 promises really do outline the potential for a great relationship - very impressive!

My favorite is Promise #8, 5-year unconditional warranty. Companies that provide long warranty periods believe in their products and this shows it.

Question 2:

Call me crazy but I would like to see a quality subwoofer for computer applications. This market is begging for serious low end. However, I'm not talking about the sound you feel but something to compliment a nice stereo setup. There may be a lot of interest if you keep it under $250.

Question 3:

A great subwoofer provides tight not boomy bass. It should blend seamlessly with the other speakers. Appearance may play a part in the equation if the wife acceptance factor is involved.

J

Josuah

Senior Audioholic

11 customer service policies that guarantee you will be satisfied with your purchase.

My favorite is #10, promising pre-purchase advice. I've called SVS before for pre- and post-purchase advice and always had a great experience.

I can't think of any subwoofer or speaker products, but your subs support XLR interconnects while you don't sell any XLR interconnects. So I'll vote for XLR interconnects that are priced similar to your existing RCA cables and look great.

A sealed design, because I've never enjoyed the increased delay with passive radiator or ported designs, and extremely low extension. These are the two most important factors that I look for.

indulger

indulger

Audioholic
Question 1:

SVS's pledge to the customer; favorite one is 5yr unconditional warranty.

Question 2:

A quality wireless sub option for thatsecond sub across the room without having to run a cable to connect it.

Question 3:

Tight controlled bass, that is chest pounding and articulate at the same time.

F

Funboy

Audioholic Intern
Question 1:

Promises to customers - 5 year warranty.

Question 2:

A class D multichannel amp.

Question 3:

Size, low frequency extension, output with THD.

P

Puppetz

Audioholic Intern
Question 1: What are the SVS Bill of Rights and which is your favorite?
SVS's pledge to its customers that we will have the best possible experience. My favorite, and what sold me on SVS in the first place, is #9 - the finest quality in every price range.

Question 2: What is the next product you would like to see from SVS?
I'd like to see a sub equalizer that surpasses the capabilities of Audyssey MultEQ XT32 (like how my AS-EQ1 surpasses the capabilities of MultEQ XT). $600 to $800 seems like a reasonable price range.

Question 3: What do you look for in a great subwoofer?
Killer performance, quality parts/build, reasonable prices, strong warranty. I'm running dual PC13-Ultras, and I can say that SVS nails every one of these.

cwall99

cwall99

Full Audioholic
Question 1:
For as heavy as sub-woofers can get, free shipping is a real saver.

Question 2:
A dipolar surround speaker. $200 each.

Question 3:
I don't look for anything. I listen for things in a great subwoofer, but what I listen for includes a natural extension of sound down to the bottom of the sonic spectrum. Something that adds a visceral sense to the audio in my system. Something that allows you to feel the natural oomph of the kick bass or makes you feel like peanut butter in between two slices of Wonder bread when the massive bass chords at the start of Time on Pink Floyd's DSotM start going off. Or, when watching a movie, the LFEs impart a physical sense of unease at times when you should feel anxious.

thanks for the opportunity.

CW

Stutz320

Stutz320

Junior Audioholic
1. Number 8, 5 year warranty.
2. Dual Driver 10 inch
3. I want to see nail heads pop out of my sheet rock.

C

ChicagoLR3

Audioholic
1. Number 8. I like having long warranties for electronics.
2. I would like to see a small entry level sub. Something either 8 or 10 inch for around 300-400
3. High WAF factor unfortunately.

E

Edwin_D

Audiophyte
Svs :)

1. 11 promises that guarantee a great customer experience with SVS! I would say I like the 45 day total satisfaction guarantee the best.

2. I would like to see the return of the PB-10NSD, or something very similar.

3. I look for low distortion, and good power and extension, in a sub.

T

trex555

Audiophyte
1) Free Shipping since otherwise it gets pricey with subs

2) Entry level sub, 8", sealed, $250-$300, for computer systems and such

3) tight, musical, non-boomy, low distortion bass

J

jgeorg5

Audioholic Intern
Question 1:
What are the SVS Bill of Rights and which is your favorite? The 11 promises that SVS makes to ensure 100% their our customers, 100% satisfied, 100% of the time. My favorite is No.6 the 1-yr trade up policy. In home theater, there is often that feeling of upgrade-itis that hits, and to be able to trade up within a 1 year time frame and receive 100% of my original purchase price towards an upgrade is simply head and shoulders above all other home audio companies.

Question 2:
What is the next product you would like to see from SVS? Describe it in as much detail as you like, and let us know what it should cost. Something bigger and better than the Ultra. The Ultra hasn't changed much over the last few years, just an amp upgrade. I'd love to see something that blows it away. SVS makes outstanding subs, I'd love to see them go all out.

Question 3:
What do you look for in a great subwoofer? Bang for the buck. Give me the best sounding, loudest, lowest playing sub at the best price possible. If it looks good that's just icing on the cake.

Z

zeram1

Audiophyte
1) A promise for "A GREAT EXPERIENCE WITH SVS", and my favorite is the 5 year warranty

2) How about a great wireless sub-woofer

3) Dynamic range and an extremely low THD

J

jb5200

Audioholic
Question 1:
Customer service standards that every company should follow. 5 year warranty.

Question 2:
High powered inwall sub, going to re-do my basement theater and would love the chance to hide it

Question 3:
Sound quality, output, and reasonable cost!

J

jasondhenry

Enthusiast
Subwoofer contest entry

Question 1:

The SVS Bill of Rights is an unprecedented set of customer service standards/promises that are second to none in the subwoofer/speaker industry.
My favorite would have to be the 1 year trade up program. There has been too many times when I have purchased gear only for something to come out a couple months later that I want even more.

Question 2:

I would like to see an amp for the low ohm speakers. I would like it to be at least 250 wpc and 5 or 7 channels. It would be big and heavy 100+lbs. It would have low distortion and cost no more than $1500 to $1800

Question 3:

A sub that extends beyond 20hz. One that is tight ,fast, responsive,tunable, and has a quality 15" woofer. A sub that sounds equally good with home theater and music, And can all be done without going over $1500. A sub that can output 120db at 20hz, and has a good quality cabinet. An amp that is in the 600-1000 watt range. To me that would be a great subwoofer.

A

acacia987

Junior Audioholic
Question 1:
SVS's pledge to its customers that we will have the best possible experience. 5 year warranty is really nice

Question 2:
An affordable automatic sub equalizer in the 400-600 range.

Question 3:
Price and smooth sounding with lots of headroom

J

jasondhenry

Enthusiast
Subwoofer contest entry

Question 1:

The SVS Bill of Rights is an unprecedented set of customer service standards/promises that are second to none in the subwoofer/speaker industry.
My favorite would have to be the 1 year trade up program. There has been too many times when I have purchased gear only for something to come out a couple months later that I won't even more.

Question 2:

I would like to see an amp for the low ohm speakers. I would like it to be at least 250 wpc and 5 or 7 channels. It would be big and heavy 100+lbs. It would have low distortion and cost no more than $1500 to $1800

Question 3:

A sub that extends beyond 20hz. One that is tight ,fast, responsive,tunable, and has a quality 15" woofer. A sub that sounds equally good with home theater and music, And can all be done without going over $1500. A sub that can output 120db at 20hz, and has a good quality cabinet. An amp that is in the 600-1000 watt range. To me that would be a great subwoofer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis