Enter to Win: Rear Speakers from Axiom Audio

Which is most likely to be your next purchase?

• Amplification

Votes: 6 4.5%
  • Video display

Votes: 30 22.7%
  • Processor

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Front speakers

Votes: 34 25.8%
  • Surround speakers

Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Sub-woofer

Votes: 23 17.4%
  • DVD player

Votes: 6 4.5%
  • Other source component

Votes: 4 3.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JonBaker99

Audioholic
Definitly fronts. My old B&Os have finally self destructed (Need to be reconed. I just don't feel like haveing it done).

P

panhead1

Audiophyte
i am looking for a complet home theater setup myself and been looking at axiom. Just trying to make sure they are the speakers for me.

WorldLeader

WorldLeader

Full Audioholic
I'm looking forward to building an IB subwoofer when I finish off my attic. I still have no speakers (besides a Logitech 5.1 system) and those Axioms would really be nice.... :rolleyes:

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Man, you need to re-title these threads..:mad:

SheepStar

P

PAW

Audioholic Intern
I'm building an HT. Front speakers, including the center, are the most important.

S

Svenhook

Audioholic
I definitly need new fronts, and probably new rears to go with it. Think ive kind of out grown my JBL's :(

davlaf

davlaf

Enthusiast
My next purchase will be a centre channel speaker. If I have the time I will build one. The one I have here is simply too small for my home theatre.

B

bersik

Junior Audioholic
I voted for front speakers. The answer is pretty straight forward. I recently purchased a new reciever and now I need some good sounding speakers to go with them. These rear speakers would greatly accomplish new front speakers.

C

CooLJ92

Audioholic Intern
I'm looking into obtaining some rear speakers for my surround sound. I currently have a 5.1 system and would love to upgrade to a 7.1.

Thanks.

jj

hemiram

hemiram

Full Audioholic
I will be adding a second pair of surrounds to replace the junk ones I have now.

S

squire.10@osu.e

Audioholic Intern
Display is the only component I'm missing at this point. After that I'll probably upgrade to an upconverting DVD player. HD DVD or Blu Ray eventually after that. May upgrade speakers (from NHT SuperOnes and SuperCenter) eventually. No plans to upgrade the subwoofer ever (SVS 20-39PC+).

S

steinoch

Junior Audioholic
survey

Other source component: HD DVD drive for the X-box 360 vs. Video display: new Panasonic 1080p projector due out at the end of the year. Determining which will come first is dependant on which is available first.

K

kmcolli

Audiophyte
speakers

I hope to upgrade speakers to a 7.1 system. Would love to go with Axiom.

mikeyj92

mikeyj92

Full Audioholic
Well, considering in the last 5 days I've purchased:

Samsung 56" DLP 5686W HDTV.
A very nice high gloss black metal/tempered&dampened glass Bush TV stand.
Oppo DVD970.

The next purchase on my list is going to be the Denon 2307CI receiver as soon as I can get my grubby paws on it. It was due to be out last month, but now is slated for release sometime this month.

After that, new rears and sub, which Axioms gorgeous rears (Qs4's) in a high gloss piano black finish WILL be mine along with a sub from I don't know where yet. I live in an apartment/townhouse and don't have alot of cash left and have neighbors on all sides and above me.

Ah...it feels good to be broke for a change. :D

chriscmore

chriscmore

Junior Audioholic
Today I'm ordering an ICE power amp from Acoustic Reality to complete my setup. They are incredibly efficient, small, powerful, and do a great job in the role I have them in - powering my woofers in a biamp Infinity IRS Epsilon surround system. I haven't tried them on the mid/highs yet, as I still use tubes.

Cheers,
Chris

jcPanny

jcPanny

Audioholic Ninja
Sub upgrade

I was planning on upgrading my system with an Onix Rocket UFW-10 sub, but a coupon from SVS has me leaning towards their new sealed 12" design.
I have heard great things about the Axiom EP500 sub, but it is out of my price range.

R

randyb

Full Audioholic
May change out mains in 2nd room

Looking at possibly changing out mains in 2nd room

D

davidsbr1

Audiophyte
Next upgrade.

My money will be on a new subwoofer. Either SVS, Hsu HO, or EP500.
Thanks.
BD

H

Hutzal

Audioholic Intern
I am planning on purchasing a projector for my next major purchase. Can't go wrong with a 100" screen!

-Robb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis