Enter to Win: Rear Speakers from Axiom Audio

Which is most likely to be your next purchase?

• Amplification

Votes: 6 4.5%
  • Video display

Votes: 30 22.7%
  • Processor

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Front speakers

Votes: 34 25.8%
  • Surround speakers

Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Sub-woofer

Votes: 23 17.4%
  • DVD player

Votes: 6 4.5%
  • Other source component

Votes: 4 3.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tom Andry

Tom Andry

Speaker of the House
Axiom Audio wants your opinion!

Axiom Audio is offering a FREE upgrade to a 7.1 system with the purchase of a 5.1 home theater system to one (1) lucky eligible forum member. The prize is worth anywhere from $420 (an extra pair of QS4s) to $1300 if you're doing M80s all around!

To be eligible to win, you must: 1) Be a registered Audioholics forum member, 2) Have USA or Canadian Residence 3) Respond to the poll above and explain your response below in this contest thread.

Note this contest ends on September 30th, 2006. Winners will be drawn shortly thereafter

Have fun and good luck!

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
B

Brandst

Junior Audioholic
With a new receiver and DVD players, speakers are going to be the next upgrade. I'm not sure if it will be just across the front or the entire setup yet, still deciding.

Steve

B

bray

Audioholic Intern
Love the M60s

I voted video display because I already have a fantastic Axiom Audio 5.1 system but need a great screen to go with the great sound.
Sure would be nice to add another pair of M60s in the rear to go with the QS8s. SACDs would be awesom.

dwayland

dwayland

Audioholic
My opinion!

I have just about everything I need (upgradeitis not withstanding) and currently have a 5.1 setup. I have the capability of 7.1 and will be adding additional surrounds in the near future once more movies are encoded for 7.1. All that being said my current upgrade bug is to upgrade my DVD player. I have a digital projector and a 9ft. wide screen ao I am always on the lookout for a higher end DVD player to give me a crisper, higher fidelity picture, which is needed when you are blowing of a picture that big. Currently I am trying to decide between a Marantz DV7600 or the Denon DVD-2930CI.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Fronts...

My mismatched setup has to go. I need to move my current fronts (Ohm model C's...talk about old...procrastination at its best/worst:rolleyes: ) to a 2.1 set up.

SBF1

W

wafflebird

Audioholic
Neeeexxxxxtttttttttttttt!!!!!!

Well I need some rear surrounds for my bedroom. Still have the old Kenwood rears that came from my first system HT wise. Need to replace them desperatley.

J

jhanley

Junior Audioholic
My family room was prewired for side and rear surrounds.
Now I'm looking for a full 7.1 set of speakers to replace my current mismatched 3.1 set. Axiom has always been my first
choice and this would be the clincher.

shokhead

shokhead

Audioholic General
DVD player because i need DVD-A and SACD which btw would sound sweet on m80's all around.

B

bigbeatxl

Audiophyte
New Sub

Kinda embarassing, but I've never had a right and proper sub. With a spiffy new hdtv, receiver, and dvd player, speakers are definitely next and I'm shoppin' subs first.

M

mprh

Audiophyte
I voted for other source component, hd dvd or blu ray. I would like a quality completely new speaker system to replace my 23 year old klips chourus II system, bur alas that would be costly.

A

abboudc

Audioholic Chief
My next purchase will be a new sub. My Klipsch KSW-10 is by far the weakest part of my current setup, so it's the next to go.

Wafflesomd

Wafflesomd

Senior Audioholic
I would say my next purchase would be front speakers, cuase well, I dont even have speaker at the moment.

All I've got is my Pioneer VSX - 815. It's gonna be a good long time till I get anything to use with it :(

Tomorrow

Tomorrow

Audioholic Ninja
I've been looking for new mains for a long time! :eek:

S

sssutherland

Audiophyte
Surrounds sound nice

I chose surrounds as my next upgrade because I am running M22's as surrounds right now but would like to have the option of both M22's or QS8's. One for movies one for SACD or DVD audio. Or I could run a 7.1 system instead of 5.1.

Here is wishing you all good luck

Mr. Lamb Fries

Mr. Lamb Fries

Full Audioholic
I ahve 5.1 now, would love to get 7.1, but the next thing I really need is a subwoofer.

M

Martiad3

Audioholic
My next purchase is most likely going to be a new HDTV. My current 27" tube just isn't cutting it, and a HL-S5086 should be coming in the next month.

crewst

crewst

Enthusiast
Next purchase

As I have just purchased the Sony KDS60A2000 for our family room, along with an upscaling DVD player, my next purchase would be to replace the speakers, followed shortly by the receiver.

An Axiom 5.1 setup (Epic 50-350 perhaps) is at the top of the list.

T Crews

B

BMO

Junior Audioholic
I picked prosessor only because it's probably the easiest sell to my wife and I'm never done upgrading. I have a good sub, good main and surround speakers, but my rear surrounds,those I'll replace at some time.
She is always remarking, " why don't I hear much behind us from those speakers". I thought of telling her, " somethings wrong with them", but them I have to exsplain why the new speakers don't have much sound either.

jasoneuc

jasoneuc

Audioholic Intern
I voted subwoofer, because that's what's missing from my system. After the sub, then it's time to upgrade video, source, etc. Basically, a seldom-ending cycle of upgrades.

J

Josuah

Senior Audioholic
I'm a little dissatisified with my current Monitor Audio Silver S8 fronts, and matching 7.1 system. I'd like speakers that are better built, and more accurate both in terms of overall frequency response and decay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis