Enter to Win: RapidRun Modular Cables from Impact Acoustics

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

abboudc

Audioholic Chief
My next electronics purchase will probably be a PS3.

For the holidays i don't plan on making any major purchases.

R

Rutlanda

Junior Audioholic
Next....

My next purchase will be a Sony SXRD 50". After that I am looking at going with the SVS PB12. Thanks for the chance to win.

shokhead

shokhead

Audioholic General
New speakers except for the sub,mine is new.
I could buy anything at Xmas time if its a killer deal.

M

Mario1

Audiophyte
My next purchase will be a new widescreen TV

My next purchase I hope to own a new Surface-Conduction Electron-Emmitter Display.
A new inovation available in Japan and soon to come to the US in 2006
By a colaboration between Cannon and Toshiba
There was CRTs Cathode Ray tubes we all grew up with then DLPs and LCDs giving rise to the new widescreen TVs. Then there were plasmas but they all lacked true blacks and were plagued with flaws so new inovations to these aroose. Light over liquid crystal Silicon. and back lits and other methods were developed to offset the shortcommings of these new displays. Toshiba went back to the more relayable CRTs that could fall off the table and still keep working. While the plasmas were burning out bulbs after only a few years to develope their new line of Surface-Conduction Electronic-Emmiter displays. They will last longer and be clearer than even plasmas. I cant afford one now but Im giving all I have and will not give up. Pray for me in my goal

B

baring5

Audiophyte
My next purchase will be a big screen TV and I am purchasing a xbox 360 for the holidays.

T

tboll1

Audiophyte
A Plasma TV

My next electronics will be a Plasma TV. I won't be buying it until after January 15th when the prices always drop a lot. It'll be either a Panasonic of an LG, no cheapo brands for me.

Ax-man

Ax-man

Audioholic
Our next purchase will be a Mitsubishi model 73727 73" RP DLP TV for a new media room we are in the process of finishing. Soon afterwards we'll purchase a Rotel RB 1095 5 ch amp and either the Rotel RSP 1068 or RSP 1098 processor...and then sometime after that, a front projector and screen. It's going to be a busy year!

mpompey

mpompey

Senior Audioholic
My next purchase is going to be new receiver

My next purchase will be the Yamaha RX-V2500 HT Receiver.

I've been running an older JVC DD receiver (884vbk) for about 7 years now. No DTS, no 6.1 or 7.1 options. Still a decent enough receiver, just not enough options. Me and my current theatre have outgrown the receiver.

L

leetamm

Audioholic Intern
I'm getting to ready to buy a used Pioneer tape deck from a friend of mine so I can listen to all my old cassettes. My next "big" purchase will be a good universal player.

B

Bigfishe

Junior Audioholic
my holiday purchase

will be a Bic Acoustech System and
a Pioneer VSX-915 P
as this will be my first HT setup
minus my Klipsch Promedia's for my PC

K

koyaan

Audiophyte
My next investment will probably be a pair of stereo speakers for a two channel living room system. I've already made my holiday purchase, An Outlaw 990/770 combo. LOVE IT!

G

Gatorchong

Audioholic
CD player. Musical Fidelity A3.5. My x-mas present to myself.

B

Babyface

Enthusiast
My next purchase will power conditioner or good remote and I plan on purchasing a new subwoofer for the holidays.

brian32672

brian32672

Banned
Well I went ahead and got myself a early present. My second HSU VTF-3 MK2.
And it never seems to stop. So my nxt purchase will be more than likely A Pio Elite VSX-72.

M

MrMezz

Enthusiast
I need a new pre/pro in the next couple of months. Right now it looks like an anthem avm30. I'll be purchasing it by Christmas. Could also use a universal cd/dvd player - gotta wait and see what the bonus looks like.

Terrapin

Terrapin

Audiophyte
Optoma H31, PanaView GreyWolf screen
Panasonic SA-XR55K
Athena 15345 Point 5 MKII Speakers

D

dustytymes

Audiophyte
Santa's Helper Wishes To Find Something Nice Under The Tree!

A DVD Recorder (it's been FAR too long in the coming). A switcher. (Also some "Special" Holiday EggNog *hic*)

M

Mr Castulucci

Audiophyte
I'm looking to get a new TV. In particular, a HDTV CRT-based model

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis