Enter to Win: RapidRun Modular Cables from Impact Acoustics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tom Andry

Tom Andry

Speaker of the House
Impact Acoustics is giving away one (1) new RapidRun Interconnect System with the termination options of your choice (Value of $197.97). Plenum rated product is excluded.

To be eligible to win, you must: 1) Be a registered Audioholics forum member, 2) Have USA or Canadian Residence 3) Answer the following question in this contest thread.

Contest Question: What is your next electronics investment? What are purchasing for the holidays?

[Read more about the RapidRun Interconnect System]

Note this contest ends on November 30th 2005. Winners will be drawn shortly thereafter

Have fun and good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
Mr. Lamb Fries

Mr. Lamb Fries

Full Audioholic
My next purchase will be a TV. Not sure what kind or size. I plan on getting one around Christmas time if/when I find a great deal.

sts9fan

sts9fan

Banned
my next "investment is going to be a squeezebox 3. As well as a good universal remote:cool:

supervij

supervij

Audioholic General
My next electronics investment will probably be a new TV. My 5 year old Sony SDTV may be on its last legs. I'm thinking sometime next year I'll be starting the big research on what to buy. I'm hoping for a 1080p screen if it can handle a 1080p input (future planning), but if not, I'll choose between a 720p or 1080i widescreen TV.

Which means that this Christmas I won't be buying anything -- at least not for myself. I'm going to be saving up for the aforementioned TV.

cheers,
supervij

jaxvon

jaxvon

Audioholic Ninja
My next investment will probably be a high-quality display and/or a bigger subwoofer. For my room right now, my receiver and speakers are fine, and they can play loudly in a much larger space. The subwoofer though, while it's tight and musical, it doesn't have the awesome extension for movies that I'd like to achieve. And of course, my TV now is like a 20" with S-Video. Not too sexy.

Bryce_H

Bryce_H

Senior Audioholic
Next major purpose will be a new projector. But I am on a break right now. Just invested $10,000 in the most important component of a home theater - the room!! Just finished building the dedicated HT in the basement :D :D

Over the holidays, maybe an IPod.

1khpsupra

1khpsupra

Audioholic Intern
Purchases:

As of this week I have ordered:

Toshiba 62HM195
OPPO DIGITAL DVD Player
Buttkicker LFE Kit
6 120LBS Isolators

Plan on this month:
Denon AVR-4806 - Still Deciding
Adding SVS 25-31PC
Upgraded Cables - Not Decided on the Company

Last edited:
B

beta5alphamu

Audioholic Intern
My Next Investment will be an XBOX 360 and then hit the holidays with a new universal remote

T

t3031999

Audioholic
I already made my holiday purchases:
Yamaha htr 5890, axiom m22ti, and a rocket ulw-10 sub.
all for my stereo listening room

my next purchase is going to be a redbook cd player that doesn't randomly skip like my current one.

mlbillow

mlbillow

Audioholic Intern
Next electronic investment

I would like to buy or build a HTPC. But I have a feeling that will not happen anytime soon. But hopefully for chirstmas I can get a new sofa for the media room.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
My next electronics purchase will probably be either a Behringer feedback destroyer or possibly an Outlaw ICBM...or both :D I don't really need either, but they would be nice to have to tweak my system a little further.

jcPanny

jcPanny

Audioholic Ninja
Need to Upgrade the speaks and subwoofer first, but my next electronics purchase will probably be a DVD changer that plays DVD-Audio and SACD.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
New speakers are first on the list. Then a receiver and cables. (all at the same time hopefully):cool:

Tomorrow

Tomorrow

Audioholic Ninja
I'm really hopin' Santa brings this l'il kid a new receiver! :rolleyes:

P

Packk01

Audioholic Intern
Next Investment

A new receiver...I am waiting for the rxv-2600 to FINALLY hit the shelves.

Matt34

Matt34

Hopefully a SVS Pb-10 from a board member here in the next couple days.

In the last couple months I've bought a Pronto TSU 3000 Universal remote, Pioneer DV-588A S, Digital Video Essentials DVD and a DVD-R receiver from Direct TV.

For the holidays I hope to get a 1015tx.

G

genesis471

Audioholic
My next major piece of electronics will be a Plasma tv, ideally around 42" and a nice one! As for the holidays I would like an XBOX3 or Playstation 3.

Mike

BMXTRIX

BMXTRIX

Audioholic Warlord
Next electronics investment?

Probably a 42" EDTV for the master bedroom. Just for grins I've already run a 5 wire mini-hi-res cable to that location through conduit. Sounds like there is something better I could have used. :)

R

Reorx

Full Audioholic
In no paticular order:
sub 20hz svs subwoofer.
36-42" TV, supporting at least component, and 1080i.
A good Video Projector.

Of course realistically, it'll have to wait until after xmas. I have to send the wife and kid to Brasil to see the wife's family. /sigh..there goes $2k.

Reorx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis