Enter to Win: RapidRun Modular Cables from Impact Acoustics

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

ctwed

Audioholic Intern
Tom Andry said:
Impact Acoustics is giving away one (1) new RapidRun Interconnect System with the termination options of your choice (Value of $197.97). Plenum rated product is excluded.

To be eligible to win, you must: 1) Be a registered Audioholics forum member, 2) Have USA or Canadian Residence 3) Answer the following question in this contest thread.

Contest Question: What is your next electronics investment? What are purchasing for the holidays?

[Read more about the RapidRun Interconnect System]

Note this contest ends on November 30th 2005. Winners will be drawn shortly thereafter

Have fun and good luck!
My next pruchase should be a flat pannel HDTV.

Last edited by a moderator:
T

tanglin

Enthusiast
My next will definately be a receiver and speakers. looking at a high end Denon/Yamaha; B&W.

M

Monkey Boy

Audiophyte
My next purchase will be my first "real" home theater system. Right now I have Logitech Z-560 speakers hooked up to my HTPC (I live in a small apartment). I plan on upgrading to a Panasonic XR55 receiver and Athena Micra 6 speakers.

P

pickle

Audiophyte
For both, my next investment and my holiday purchase, I'm going to buy the hubby an all-in-one remote, like the logitech harmony ones.

dingrr

Audiophyte
next purchase - new subwoofer interconnect: most likely from Blue Jeans Cable. Holliday gift might be an iPod.

L

luckyjudd

Audiophyte
What is your next electronics investment? What are purchasing for the holidays?

My next electronics purchase will be a new computer system. I need to up grade from my PII to something I can use for gaming and graffics. As for the holiday purchases... It's all about the kids. Whatever they want or need always comes before dads wish list. LOL.

S

Shaftoe

Enthusiast
I'll be buying a good universal remote sometime after Christmas. I'm not sure what I'll be buying for Christmas. Nothing for me but my sister does want a Nano, that might be a purchase I'll be making.

D

dlrepp

Enthusiast
My nest purchase will be a HD receiver either stand -alone of through Dish Network. I've been waiting too long already.

B&W Matrix 3"s
cdm center
Boston thx surround sp
Hitachi 51" HD rptv
Denon 3803 receiver
JVC DVD player
Dish PVR
B&W asw cdm sub
Rotel 965LE ce player

B

bottomzone

Audiophyte
Contest Questions

My next purchase will be a universal disc player. As for Christmas, CD's, DVD's and video games.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving, a Merry Christmas and a joyous and prosperous New Year!!

JohnA

JohnA

Audioholic Chief
What is your next electronics investment?

A MAC Mini (next year) to install in my recliner.

What are purchasing for the holidays?

Nothing...I have no $$$

F

flashover313

Audiophyte
Just purchased

I just purchased a Yamaha RX-V4600 receiver & a 51H85C Toshiba for my holiday purchases for the family for xmas.

Gene

S

Stormwolf

Enthusiast
Contest

My next electronics purchase will be a front projector for my home theater room (in progress).

I won't be getting anything for myself this holiday as I need to save up and win the battle with the wife before I can buy it.

A

ama310

Audiophyte
My next purchase will be a pair of home recording studio monitors... still researching what will suit my needs the best. Hope to purchase within the next few months.

B

big deal

Enthusiast
My next purchase will be a multi channel amp. Not till after the holidays thogh :(

R

rdar

Audiophyte
Speakers

I believe the rest of my system has been upgraded enough in the past few years that a speaker upgrade would be worth it. My current speakers are B&W 602s. Assuming I could get a couple of hundred bucks credit on them by trading them in at my local audiophile store, and were willing to spend $1,500 on an upgrade, what would you suggest I audition?

Over to you, friends.

xboxweasel

xboxweasel

Full Audioholic
1) My next electronic investment might be a new TV. I am waiting to see what becomes of the 1080p models that are coming out. Or perhaps a second subwoofer. I would like something that goes down to 10-20Hz. :D

2) I will most probably not purchase any new electronic toys this season. All my choices are getting more expensive. I will wait until mid 2006 before making my next purchase.

W

willhauck

Audiophyte
Xbox360

Tom Andry said:
Impact Acoustics is giving away one (1) new RapidRun Interconnect System with the termination options of your choice (Value of $197.97). Plenum rated product is excluded.

To be eligible to win, you must: 1) Be a registered Audioholics forum member, 2) Have USA or Canadian Residence 3) Answer the following question in this contest thread.

Contest Question: What is your next electronics investment? What are purchasing for the holidays?

[Read more about the RapidRun Interconnect System]

Note this contest ends on November 30th 2005. Winners will be drawn shortly thereafter

Have fun and good luck!
XBOX 360 of course... of course if they are ever IN STOCK that is....

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis