Enter to Win: PureLink $549 4x1 HDMI Switching System

G

gulmer

Enthusiast
Would definitely be considering an HDTV upgrade in '06 and a digital connection between sources and the HDTV (video) is a no brainer.Already have pure digital for audio from all sources to A/V receiver.

C

cutter

Audioholic
I'd love to go all digital! A changer will be a necessary part of that transition, until receivers have done away with component cables for HDMI ports instead!

one6ylady

one6ylady

Audiophyte
Heck Yes I'm Considering Digital Connectivity

Pure digital connectivity for my AV System in '06 would definitely be a dream come true. I've always thought such technology might be out of my range of expertise and capability, but after checking out PureLink's Free Digital Connectivity Audit and seeing how much effor they put into helping amateurs like me figure it all out, I just might have to give it a go. Digital is the way of the future, so I might as well start gearing up now.

Awesome website! :cool:

S

stiletto pat

Audioholic
Ability to go pure digital ...

I would absolutely love the opportunity to make this happen. I have this on a limited basis with certain components, but it would be great. I completed out the information collection screen and will consider this unit in my decision to purchase an HDMI/DVI switcher. IT appears to be a good, solid product. :cool:

S

sokrman14

Audioholic
I would definitely do it. The more HDMI inputs the better, less clutter control

R

RonK

Enthusiast
1. I already have an all-digital image hookup, but I wouldn't mind having a better switcher...

2. I'll take it under advisement!

L

lincolnhayes

Audioholic Intern
Digital

1. I just purchased a Samsung 5052 plasma tv and plah to mount it o the wall so I definitely want to be rid of the wires. My knowledge of switchers is very restricted (polite way of calling myself less than a novice in this area), but I'm very interested. The TV will be installed on the 29th so I'll be doing as much research as possible on a digital connection.

2. I took the audit & will look forward to seeing where it takes me.

quade

quade

Audiophyte
Looks Like An Excellent product!

I'm building a new house and doing all the pre-wiring myself. I'm running 2" conduit from the future plasma above the fireplace to the office wall where the components will be. That way I can pull whatever the latest and greatest cables will be. I have a distance of 50' that any and all connections must travel so this would be a perfect solution to my problems. :cool:

Z

zepaholic

Audioholic
I took your Connectivity Audit and can say Pure Digital is the only way to go.

blownrx7

blownrx7

Audioholic
Are you considering pure digital connectivity for your AV System in '06?
Not yet. I'll wait until the industry settles longer than 6 months on a standard and then get equipment that has that standard.
But, hey, if hdmi is it, I want to be ready with my switcher:p

A

Armbender

Enthusiast
Definately.Once Rotel comes out with there new DVD player featuring HDMI i will be set for running everything in HDMI

B

briggek8717

Audioholic Intern
Digital connectivity

1. I would definitely consider it. I currently have a DVD and DirecTV HD box and can only connect one of them via HDMI since my TV only allows for 1 and my receiver doesn't handle it. I'll be adding an XBox 360 before too long as well.

2. I filled out the information and look forward to the results

R

royw

Audiophyte
ideally i'd like to have total digital connections in 06, just got a new hdtv with an hdmi port, but would need a switcher to connect more than 1 thing to it <hint hint ;) >

P

petimager

Audiophyte
contest

Anything to help get rid off the tangle of wires would be great

H

HiRez1394

Junior Audioholic
1. Yes, I'm considering pure digital connectivity for my AV System in '06, contingent upon replacing my still-kicking analog CRT and, of course, a windfall financial source -- still TBD!

2. The online audit can be useful for those not-so-informed on what benefits digital connectivity has to offer in digital signal purity and practical convenience, given the growing offering and adoption of digital AV sources and electronics.

GlocksRock

GlocksRock

Audioholic Spartan
I am considering it, mainly because I don't have enough HDMI inputs on my receiver.

Bodymechanic

Bodymechanic

Junior Audioholic
I am definately trying to keep up with all the new digital advances. I have 1 HDMI source now and anticipate addaing another this next year.

Very nice web site. Helpful. I think the HDMI switcher would be a fantastic addition to any home theater!

N

naisphoo

Banned
Well I'm no expert but if it help with my system why not. And I think it would be cool to tell my friends " hey dudes I've got a Purelink HDMI switch system, it's DIGITAL dudes..."

A

aarond

Full Audioholic
It would be nice, but then i would need a new dvd player ,a new tv and new cables.
I'm holding off on equipment with hdmi hoping for a better connector someday.
I haven't seen any hdmi systems yet, that work well most of the time yet.

H

hankdog

Audioholic Intern
Yes I am considering going digital in 06 have a denon 2910 universal player with hdmi connections a HD cable box with DVI connections and a Jvc rear projection with Dvi and want to try to get rid of the wire mess behind the audio stand.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis