Enter to Win: PureLink $299 HDMI Switcher with Remote

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dlrepp

Enthusiast
hdmi switcher

No but it is about itme.

just a dvi imput on my tv but I plan on getting dish hd soon and maybe an hd dvd player

S

spartanstew

Enthusiast
1. I did not know that.
2. Currently only my projector has HDMI inputs (and a DVD player with outputs), but that could soon be changing.

M

Mesh

Enthusiast
1. No I did not, although the reasoning behind putting audio and video on the same cable when both tend to go in different directions has always escaped me.

2. Only the one on the HD cable box, no others, not yet at least (ps3/future pc video cards).

E

eb1

Audiophyte
1. HDMI definitely delivers the goods. I was already aware of HDMI's lossless compressionless quality.
2. I currently own zero HDMI capable components, but I hope to rectify that situation this year.

F

fxs111

Audiophyte
No, I did not know that
I have two, Sat receiver and Denon DVD

F

Fl_Gulfer

Enthusiast
No I Didn't Know That, But how you going to prove it on my HDTV, I think the DVI on my set is perfect and I run the audio to my Denon. So HDMI is a waste of money. They should have stayed with DVI and Optic.
2 HDMI products HD Sat Box, Denon Receiver and HDTV is DVI... I allso have a 4 way component cable switcher.

Last edited:
F

fdowns

Audiophyte
1. I was unaware of the difference between DVI and HDMI.

2. I have three sources with HDMI capability, but am not currently using them.

D

davesino

Audiophyte
1) No I didn't know that.
2) I have 2 HDMI sources. (HD Satellite & HDMI DVD Player)

D

dekiel

Audiophyte
Did you know that HDMI is the first lossless, uncompressed reproduction format in AV history?
How many HDMI sources do you have in your system now?

No I did not know that and I have no HDMI sources in my system

D

dellbundy

Audiophyte
dellbundy

1)noIdidnotknowmymindisnowatease2)1plantoaddmore

J

Jim Robbins

Audioholic
1. No, I didn't know that.
2. Umm, I have an Oppo DVD player with DVI and an HDMI converter. I don't think that counts. I have a Sony DVR with HDMI, and I use the component vid instead. I'll have to go for One but I don't use it...

D

Dank

Audioholic Intern
wklj

1. Well DVI was the first uncompressed format. I don't care if hdmi includes audio. I am using a projector and even if it had a speaker I wouldn't want to use it.
2. None

A

Ajax

Audioholic
1. I knew that HDMI provided superior video than DVI, but I didn't know that was because it is "lossless" and "uncompressed."

2. At the moment, one. Hope springs eternal. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis