Enter to Win: PureLink $299 HDMI Switcher with Remote

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fredejo

Junior Audioholic
1. no, didnt know for sure, but i thought it was since its digital.
2. 2 sources, cable & dvd player.

B

Bobby2x

Junior Audioholic
1: I didnt realise it was lossless! But I do like it, aside from the occasional disconnection from the back of my set, that needs to be addressed soon!

2: I have 2 sources right now, (and only one input on TV :confused: :confused: )
But i'm looking into the PS3 and a new Hd-DVD player with HDMI!

Taifun

Taifun

Junior Audioholic
1. No I wasn't aware of that
2. 2 devices and planning on 1 more.

E

Exit

Audioholic Chief
Question 1. No I did not realize that.
Question 2. I have a upscaling DVD player with an HDMI connector connected to a DLP rear projection TV. (I also have a high definition satelite box connected via DVI connections.)

J

jdono52

Enthusiast
1. No, that is news to me, but very interesting concept.

2. At this point I have 2 HDMI capable components in my system. Still hoping the cost of these switchers will drop in the future. They sure would be ideal for my system.

manofsteel2397

manofsteel2397

Audioholic
yes i did know that been reading on hd on crutchfield they informed me alot.
and i dont own anything with hdmi as of yet but will be buying a new tv when i move next year (this house is to small)

mytzen

mytzen

Audioholic
1 - I did not know that, it makes me want to use HDMI connections more in the future
2 - I currently do not own any devices with HDMI but I am planning on buying a entire new HT setup soon including an HDTV so I will make sure I get one with HDMI inputs.

D

DonutHunter

Audiophyte
wow, it is...nice.

What was the other question again?

Oh that's right, I have a Denon 59, HDMI....but no set to hook it up too.

:-(

loserwife

loserwife

Audioholic
Sorry, I didn't know that it was "lossless".

I currently have two items that use HDMI and will probably have more in the future.............I'm sure he wants to buy something.

Senior Audioholic
Contest Questions:

Did you know that HDMI is the first lossless, uncompressed reproduction format in AV history?

No, what about DVI?

How many HDMI sources do you have in your system now?

None.

N

nhpm510

Audioholic
HDMI - the USB of tv version 1.3

1. Didn't know it.
2. One HDMI -- I would have more but need a switcher!!!

B

brmiller88

Enthusiast
1) No, I didn't know this.

2) Zero at the moment. I plan on having at least one sometime within the next eighteen months (in the form of a PS3).

F

fteixeira

Enthusiast
1. No, I did not know this. I believe video performance of HDMI is exactly the same as DVI. However, I do know that the latest version of HDMI (1.3, I think) will have the capability to pass hi-resolution, multi-channel audio (such as SACD and DVD-Audio). I listen to these formats today, but I can only use the analog outputs of my source player.

2. I do not have any HDMI components yet. I pass my video with component. However, with 1080p on the horizon, I am considering a major overhaul of my components and display towards the end of the year. At that time, HDMI support will be high on my list.

B

bersik

Junior Audioholic
1. No I did not realize this.

2. I currently have zero devices but hope to change that soon!

D

Devin79

Audioholic Intern
Didn't know HDMI was superior to DVI

I didn't realize that HDMI was superior to DVI, except that it carries multichannel sound info in addition to digital video.

I have a Denon 4806 reciever with 3 HDMI outputs.

AverageJoe

AverageJoe

Full Audioholic
1. No. I didn't know that.
2. 2 HDMI sources (manually switching the cable for now:( ).

B

Babyface

Enthusiast
1) I did not know that

2) I have two, my dvd player and my cable box. I also could run dvi to hdmi from my pc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis