Enter to Win: Onix X-sub

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

zendlodj

Audiophyte
Hmmm....

I'd have to agree that a product lineup in larger sizes would be attractive....

C

clarencebell

Audiophyte
AV123 has brought forth wonderful speakers (especially their subs) to their customer base and to the entire audio community. I would like to see them bring about or even partner with a company and create an entry level a/v receiver or pre-amp that could apart of their product line.

O

Oopsscott

Audiophyte
X Sub Contest

I hope AV123 will make a musical bookshelf speaker that reaches 40hz in the $300 to $400 price range, so that a subwoofer is not required.

Thanks,
Scott

D

davesino

Audiophyte
I would like to see more universal DVD players (SACD/DVD-A) etc There are not enought of the 'Universal' on the market.
I would also like to see the hightly anticipated HD DVD player(s)

F

fireshoes

Enthusiast
I would like to see a high quality surround preamp with hdmi, so I can have better home theater and music performance.

D

dekiel

Audiophyte
you guys are tough. How about a turntable or a video projector?

because you seem to be able to produce the quality I want at a much better price than the competition

P

PAW

Audioholic Intern
Expand X line
tower speakers
bi-pole / di-pole surround
center channel
Rosewood as a standard or upgrade finish
electronics
reciever
Onix/Rocket in walls

A

aquariva

Audiophyte
A USB tube dac or the hinted to "Bravo" ? line of ribbon speakers.

G

garyak

Audiophyte
Sub Contest

I would like to see a sub housed in a sphere or tube.

H

happyguy

Audiophyte
Floor Stander with powered woofer

Lets see an x-ls floor stander that has a powered woofer for deeper bass. I am a big fan of your Rosewood so extending the line into that finish would be a great idea.

P

Pianoman84d

Audioholic
Universal DVD player

I think AV123 should market a Universal DVD player as part of the X-series electronics. It should play SACD, DVD-A, and DVD video disks. I think that there is a market for an audiophile company to make a transport that does not cost a million dollars, but gets the job done. The menus should be intelligently laid out and it should be easy to tell whether you have the crossover set to 80hz or 150hz.
Also, it should look intelligent!!

I'd say if this can be done for between $200-$500, MLS is a genius!! (we all know he is anyway).

A

auge.dog

Junior Audioholic
I would like avs123 to put grill covers on their Onix Bookshelf speakers. There's no way my spouse would let me display these otherwise.

C

calhob

Audiophyte
universal HD dvd

I would love to see when the time comes a HD dvd that can play both formats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers