Enter to Win: Multi-function Converter from Impact Acoustics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guiria

Guiria

Senior Audioholic
My favorite purchase was my new Yammy HTR-5960.

This year hopefully I'll be able to order up a new HD display, if it happens it will probably be around day after Thanksgiving sales.

M

misterkit

Enthusiast
1) I didnt buy anything last year... Im spending all my extra money on remodeling a basement so I can put the new stuff in there
2) I'll be looking to get one of the new JVC projectors sometime during 4Q.

Impact Acoustics wants you to win!

Impact Acoustics is giving away a MULTI-FUNCTION CONVERTER with TUNER and PICTURE-IN-PICTURE valued at $119.99 to three (3) eligible forum members. For more information, visit http://www.impactacoustics.com/product.asp?cat_id=1002&sku=40384.

To be eligible to win, you must: 1) Be a registered Audioholics forum member, 2) Have USA Residence 3) Answer the following questions in this contest thread.

Contest Questions: What was your favorite A/V purchase last year? What are you planning to purchase this year and when?

Note this contest ends on March 31st, 2006. Winners will be drawn shortly thereafter.

Have fun and good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
malvado78

malvado78

Full Audioholic
Contest Questions: What was your favorite A/V purchase last year? What are you planning to purchase this year and when?
It is between:
SVS 20-39 PC+
Sony SXRD KDS50A200 50" TV

Probably the TV though.

And since I spent so much last year. I most likely will not be making a larger A/V purchase this year.

Matt34

Matt34

Well since I have yet to use my only A/V purchase last year they are my favorite by default?:p Onix satin black X-LS bookshelves

Plan on: Bass traps and sub EQ in the next couple of months, undecided from there.

A

abboudc

Audioholic Chief
My favorite AV purchase last year was my Harmony 880. One of the least expensive purchases, but it made the most difference in the quality of my experience.

This year i'll probably end up purchasing a PS3 and perhaps a second setup -- receiver and speakers. Maybe i'll get lucky and finally snag some S150's.

V

Vanhoecke

Junior Audioholic
Favorite purchase: Sony PS3
Planning to purchase: Everything:eek: ...I'm building a new 7.1 front projection theater with HTPC. I'm also installing a new 5.1 system with a 60" flat panel in the adjacent room. A/V gear for both systems will be driven off equipment in 50u server rack. I'm also installing distributed audio in the house. I plan on purchasing up to 2000' of speaker cables, $1000+ in connector cables, a couple of UPS power conditioners, 1080p front projector, 60' flat panel, two Denon AVRs, another amp for the distributed audio, HD-DVD, HD DVR, Sony DVD/CD juke box... I was a very good boy last year. Thanks you Santa.:p

S

Svenhook

Audioholic
My television. Its nothing much, just small little 20'' tv but its definitly added a lot to my system.

Looking to upgrade my front speakers, but who knows if that will happen

Hanse18

Hanse18

Audioholic
My favorite purchase was my sony projector. For next year, I need to get a small 2.1 system for my dorm room, so we'll see what I end up with.

Jack Hammer

Jack Hammer

Audioholic Field Marshall
What was your favorite A/V purchase last year?
Dual driver 12" subwoofer. Sounds great and can rattle the entire building.

What are you planning to purchase this year and when?
Possibly separate reciever and amp after the summer.

Thanks

Jack

V

Vart

Audioholic
I didn't make any A/V purchases last year. :(

This year I might possibly be looking for either a LCD TV for the bedroom, or a new receiver for the living room.

D

dlrepp

Enthusiast
It is close between the dual tuner HD Dish Receiver and the Wii. Except I couldn't move for three days after boxing for an hour and a half.

This year I might be getting an LCD to hang on the living wall. My wife, bless her heart, suggested this when we moved into a house with a smaller living room. Of course I said," Do you really think we should?"

C

Cozmo

Audioholic
Favorite Purchase

My favorite purchase last year was a SVS sub. This year we hope to purchase a projector and screen.

Tomorrow

Tomorrow

Audioholic Ninja

Undoubtedly my favorite purchase was a couple of Hsu subwoofers.

I'm looking forward to trying some dipole surrounds in my HT system.

B

bersik

Junior Audioholic
1. My favorite purchase was a subwoofer from AV123.
2. I hope to get a HDTV by the end of the year.

hyghwayman

hyghwayman

Audioholic
Contest Questions

1. I have two, my Xbox 360 and my Sony KD 34XBR970 -34" CRT HDTV

2. I would like to buy one of JVC's new DVD/VCR recorder w/ a built-in ATSC tuner for recording over-the-air HD broadcasts.

Thanks,
Hyghwayman

mlbillow

mlbillow

Audioholic Intern
My favorite purchase last year was my Harmony 880 remote. This next year, I would like to upgrade my subwoofer, if I can scape up the money to do so.

S

sandtrap

Junior Audioholic
1. An HK 230
2. I hope to add a subwoofer to my 2.0 JBL 4008 monitors

D

DMD123

Junior Audioholic

1. My 50" Sony SXRD BR1 and xbox 360.
2. An cheap stereo setup in our upstairs office-I already ordered a cheap Pioneer A-35R amp. And I will add a Sony SACD player in a month and then some cheap speakers like Ascend 170se's.

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
1) My Pioneer Elite Receiver.
2) A new SVS or HSU sub and finish my whole home audio system.

W

WeAreSurrounded

Audioholic
What was your favorite A/V purchase last year?
Definitely the new receiver Denon AVR 4306.
Runner up: the Harmony 880 remote for my HT.
What are you planning to purchase this year and when?
An used (good quality) amp, to power my ZONE3 (outdoor porch) Paradigm Mini Monitors. When - possibly by Memorial Day weekend.
And ... all 3 box sets (if released) of M/CH SACD/DVD combos containg most of the GENESIS discography - Yuppy !!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis